whoadahell.png

im :dead: already i can't even read the rest of this shyt

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
whoadahell.png
I'm not done yet, doe. I would say Gilly is dumber than a box of rocks but I don't want to insult my sedimentary, igneous and metamorphic nikkas out chea in the Seven Kingdoms. bytch is gassing up that fukk nikka Sam just cause he got a Kindle for his last birthday and threw the Hunger Games, 50 Shades of Grey and some other books on there. That don't make him no wizard Gandalf would spit in that nikka's face and tell him he most def shall not pass. Harry Potter would toss him in the bushes if they ever crossed paths in a Hogwarts hallway. That nikka behind the curtain in OZ would have that yellow brick road covered with Sam's blood if he fukked around and didn't realize he wasn't in Westeros anymore These other sets getting murked at weddings, but #Targset just keeps the conglomerate growing Dany funna run the city like Diddy. Sending Jorah for some cheesecake while she gets it in with my Daario. Naharis' mack game is something to behold, brehs. He's got Dany wide open, right now. It was a wrap once he got the Grey Worm seal of approval :youngsabo: That nikka Jorah's J. Cole status watching Trey snatch up his girl and all he can do is sprinkle some sand and try to keep it together. My nikkas Daario and Grey Weezy were putting in work against those Yunkish foot soldiers. Those nikkas were falling left and right like the putty patrol from Power Rangers. Jorah caught some bodies but his sword work bland as hell. Offbrand Jason Statham in the face nikka. The Hound is a wild nikka. How you gonna stop and help that old dude fix his transmission and then jack him for his cart, doe? He jacked him like Shaq shooting a three, "Man, get out your Range". Old dude should have asked for an estimate first. Probably knew that cart wasn't gonna pass inspection :manny: I didn't even realize the Hound was from the south. Ol Bama ass nikka eating those pig feets. I was waiting for him to say "I ate the bones!?" My nikka Hodor needs a thunder buddy bad, brehs. The enemy's outside and you getting your Hodor on mad loud and shyt. This dude Bran is a certified demon, brehs. His eyes did the white version of Uncle Charlie in the Crossroads video. We possessing nikkas now, Bran?:lupe: Am I the only one who noticed Hodor was still knocked out later on that night? Bran gave him that mental Xanax. Who this dude Rickon think he is talking and shyt this episode. Shut the fukk up lil nikka:aicmon: My dude Jon Snow showed he was a real goon this episode. Killed that little bytch that was tryna cut him loose on the wall and straight dipped on Ygritte with the weakness. He don't luh dem hos. He had Ygritte gassed up telling her he was funna buy her dresses and take her to Winterfell and shyt. She should've known he was a no good nikka tryna smash. He didn't even take a look back when he hopped on that Dodge mustang (with the hemi engine) and got his Vin Diesel on down the road:shaq:
im fukkin dieing over here:deadrose:

uncle fukkin charlie.:krs::ooh::gladbron:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yo @hexagram23

what do u think about the recent episode homie?

wow4_zps95bc9d3d.gif

ohmy_zps2ae1b8ff.gif

emotions_zpsa4abfdaa.gif

shyt was incredible. Hands down the best ep of "Game of Thrones". I knew it was a wrap when they started playing "The Rains of Castamere". That ain't something you casually play at a wedding. That would be like playing "Ether" at Jay's wedding.

fukk the Lannisters as a staff, record label, and as a motherfukking crew though. I haven't wanted a team to catch an L this bad since Marlo from "The Wire".

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator: