Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Man just saw this shyt...really pissed off...there are no other characters that were built up enough to see them take down the lanister family other than the midget being a part of it...and besides kaleesi being attractive i don't feel this pressing need for her to be the queen...she's not as likeable as the Starks

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Starkset , Littlefinger will show you how its done as soon he finds out how Cat died, best believe houses will fall, people will die while he will be smirking and they will be asking how we get done up and only Lord Varys will know demonic The Lord of the Vale is.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
dahellcmon.png
I haven't seen a Stark take so many Ls since my nikka Tony in Ironman 3, brehs. I haven't seen Starks fukk up like this since John Starks defending Reggie Miller, my dudes. [Otacon]Robb what's wrong? Robb...Roooooooobbbbbbb!!!!!:damn:[/Otacon] Starkset caught that potent work this episode. I'm Targset to the death of me but I always had a soft spot for the Wolfpack. But this L can't go ignored. Even Nas is calling Robb a fukk nikka after that episode, heh. If I'm Robb I'm noticing something's off the second my dude Walder Frey is handing out those struggle biscuits with salt in the beginning. You the King of the North and you getting these horrendous hors d'oeuvres?:childplease: If I'm the king, wearing the finest chinchilla furs (and I was four when I first touched it) rolling into the Twins with the set I'm expecting the finest caviar and some shrimp cocktails, heh. This nikka is feeding you stale biscuits and they ain't even the cheddar ones from Red Lobster? That's setting off alarms early. Then Walder struts out his daughters to show Robb what he missed out on, heh. I've seen prettier extras on The Walking Dead, my dudes:scusthov: I saw a little of Edmure Winslow's soul leave his body at dem prospects. Walder's creep game was over 9000 when he saw Talisa, heh. Told her to get close so he could get a whiff of that potent marination. Peeped those curves even though she had on three layers. Asked her what that mouth do, doe?:takedat: This fukk nikka Robb just stood there with his soul burning slow, heh. That wedding scene was jokes though. Edmure got the only Frey daughter that didn't have Down's Syndrome, heh. Then a gang of busted hoes was tryna give my nikka the Blackfish those fukk me eyes. My dude had no intention of tryna get those digits at the reception:whoa: That reception was live though. That chubby chaser Roose talmbout how he came up on some money from his new wedding,heh. The band playing some dope Westerosi trap music on those lutes :blessed: Blackfish getting faded off that Hennesy Pure White and leaving to break the seal outside, heh. That bedding ceremony hit and Edmure was probably upstairs busting Scary Movie nuts in that fine young pawg while his fam was downstairs getting gunned up and clapped quick, heh. Where'd Walder book a band that can play slow jams and bust arrows like Robin Hood in his college years, doe? Do those nikkas do bar mitzvahs? They did my girl Talisa wrong, brehs. Straight up said "Stab wounds across the belly, I prove you lost already", heh. They didn't have to murk my boy Grey Wind, though :wow: Thankfully all dogs go to heaven. Clearly Cat wasn't aware Walder was one of the founding fathers of the Hard on Hos coalition,heh. He just wifes these hos up to get them pregnant and collect that tax money. Bridge tolls alone ain't paying those bills, heh. nikkas tryna kill my old ho, made Frey say, ok I'll get another ho. And what kinda regards was Roose deliviering, doe? :nikkawhat: Normal nikkas send a card or maybe one of those edible arrangements. This dude's just stabbing nikkas. Robb got that Paul Pierce treatment. Cat was dead before dude opened her up like Dr. House. Stark Industries stock is at an all time low right now, brehs. I never thought I'd say this, but I might could have to change the name to Winnisters instead of Lannisters, brehs :skip: These nikkas got the juice in Westeros. Getting other cats to kill your enemy for you. That's some boss shyt.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
the starks got desperate and fell for the trap :snoop:

i knew it was a wrap for the starks once frey started slick dissing him and once the doors closed and the violin started playing...it wasnt even fair :to:
Took me a minute to realize what song they were playing. Just as I said ain't that the Lannisters theme music people started getting shanked and sliced.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
whoadahell.png
I'm not done yet, doe. I would say Gilly is dumber than a box of rocks but I don't want to insult my sedimentary, igneous and metamorphic nikkas out chea in the Seven Kingdoms. bytch is gassing up that fukk nikka Sam just cause he got a Kindle for his last birthday and threw the Hunger Games, 50 Shades of Grey and some other books on there. That don't make him no wizard:birdman: Gandalf would spit in that nikka's face and tell him he most def shall not pass. Harry Potter would toss him in the bushes if they ever crossed paths in a Hogwarts hallway. That nikka behind the curtain in OZ would have that yellow brick road covered with Sam's blood if he fukked around and didn't realize he wasn't in Westeros anymore :pacspit: These other sets getting murked at weddings, but #Targset just keeps the conglomerate growing :steviej: Dany funna run the city like Diddy. Sending Jorah for some cheesecake while she gets it in with my Daario. Naharis' mack game is something to behold, brehs. He's got Dany wide open, right now. It was a wrap once he got the Grey Worm seal of approval :youngsabo: That nikka Jorah's J. Cole status watching Trey snatch up his girl and all he can do is sprinkle some sand and try to keep it together. My nikkas Daario and Grey Weezy were putting in work against those Yunkish foot soldiers. Those nikkas were falling left and right like the putty patrol from Power Rangers. Jorah caught some bodies but his sword work bland as hell. Offbrand Jason Statham in the face nikka. The Hound is a wild nikka. How you gonna stop and help that old dude fix his transmission and then jack him for his cart, doe?:pachaha: He jacked him like Shaq shooting a three, "Man, get out your Range". Old dude should have asked for an estimate first. Probably knew that cart wasn't gonna pass inspection :manny: I didn't even realize the Hound was from the south. Ol Bama ass nikka eating those pig feets. I was waiting for him to say "I ate the bones!?" My nikka Hodor needs a thunder buddy bad, brehs. The enemy's outside and you getting your Hodor on mad loud and shyt. This dude Bran is a certified demon, brehs. His eyes did the white version of Uncle Charlie in the Crossroads video. We possessing nikkas now, Bran?:lupe: Am I the only one who noticed Hodor was still knocked out later on that night? Bran gave him that mental Xanax. Who this dude Rickon think he is talking and shyt this episode. Shut the fukk up lil nikka:aicmon: My dude Jon Snow showed he was a real goon this episode. Killed that little bytch that was tryna cut him loose on the wall and straight dipped on Ygritte with the weakness. He don't luh dem hos. He had Ygritte gassed up telling her he was funna buy her dresses and take her to Winterfell and shyt. She should've known he was a no good nikka tryna smash. He didn't even take a look back when he hopped on that Dodge mustang (with the hemi engine) and got his Vin Diesel on down the road:shaq:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Man just saw this shyt...really pissed off...there are no other characters that were built up enough to see them take down the lanister family other than the midget being a part of it...and besides kaleesi being attractive i don't feel this pressing need for her to be the queen...she's not as likeable as the Starks

you watch your fukking mouth. dont ever come up in here disrespecting the khaleesi ever again you mutha fukka you :whoa: we aint playin that shyt

show some fukkin respect to the Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, Queen of Meereen, the mutha fukkin unburnt ...bytch:lawd:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:beli: yeah I gotta start putting these no-name poster 3digit post count spoiler thread fakkits on the iggy list too