Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
Tell me this picture of the author of the books isn't almost identical to the Lebron troll smiley

George_R_R_Martin_2011_Shankbone.JPG

:troll:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Lol the reaction is great, I'm still reading through it but I'll drop my reactions anyways cuz the thread is too damn long :laugh:

Even though I knew what was about to happen for a year now, this was still incredibly intense. When I stumbled across the spoilers this time last year (because I HAD to know what the fukk is up with this Red Wedding everyone is hyping up :snoop:) ... that shyt literally bummed me the fukk out. Especially the visual of a scene which I think will be shown in the beginning of the next episode.

Wow ... just wow. From the music playing, to Frey's villainous smug face, to Bolton's evil smirk when Catlyn saw his under armor, shyt was so well done. Talisa getting gutted made it even worse as they pulled no punches with the visual, and it makes you even sadder knowing that they wanted to name their potential son Ned ... the line "don't you want to teach little Ned Stark how to ride" was so potent ... hinting at Robb being able to teach and instill values to Ned jr. as his pops did to him ... then all gone. Grey Wind look at Arya in his last moments, Robb being so grief stricken and dumbfounded by his wife and unborn child's death that he finally broke, reminding us that he is really a young boy that was no prepared for any of this before Bolton came back in and killed him. :to:

Like I said earlier, Catlyn really made the scene so much more impactful. Her acting here deserves awards imo, especially in the end where she just emotionlessly kills Frey's wife knowing it means nothing, and stood there awaiting her fate. Y'all gotta keep in mind that to her (and most of the world), Bran and Rickon are dead. Ned is dead. No one knows where Arya is, and as far as Cat is concerned, Robb dying meant she only had 1 or 2 children left alive. I don't even like Cat as a character but that is some heavy shyt brehs.

Half of me is :smugbiden: @ the reactions, but the other half of me is reliving the shytty feeling I felt last year again. Great episode.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Where did the Hound take Arya ? Did he knock her out to take her to safety ? Or did he take her to someone who would pay a higher price for her ?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Where did the Hound take Arya ? Did he knock her out to take her to safety ? Or did he take her to someone who would pay a higher price for her ?
she's not worth anything to him anymore now that her people are dead. so it'll be interesting to see what happens now.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
With that said, I need to say something to rep my #StarkGang brehs ... lemme get my stan on real quick :bryan:

We all acknowledge Robb was a fool for ignoring many advice, fukking up his relationship with the Freys by marrying who he wanted to before the war was over, beheading Karstark over ideals that no one else but he and his father held to. No one is denying that, young wolf did fukk up a lot.

HOWEVER, lets not pretend dude was some chump bytch this whole time. This is a kid who actually managed to capture JAMIE LANNISTER in battle, one of the greatest swordsmen and warriors in this story, and also someone who is much more skilled and experienced than he is. He also defeated Tywin's forces in battle, the same Tywin who the fukking song RAINS OF CASTAMERE is created for.

The reason why this shyt was so shocking within context is because in their culture, guests are supposed to be guaranteed safety. I am not wording this properly cuz it's late as fukk here but basically the Freys broke like a huge rule/code in Westeros tradition. Tywin orchestrated this shyt to get rid of Robb - y'all think all this scheming would be done for some nobody idiot? Robb was winning battles and especially BEFORE he fukked things up with the marriage/Karstark/etc, he was actually causing muhfukkas to worry and double take :leon:

Give Young Wolf his due brehs. King in The North.

tumblr_lnkxteEwmK1qg0t0mo1_500.jpg

still #wolfgang #starkset tho
and #targset too, #dragongang we outcheaa :ross:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

why are you asking this question in this thread? obviously we have no idea

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:whoa: I could answer that question for you in spoilers if you want...

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
With that said, I need to say something to rep my #StarkGang brehs ... lemme get my stan on real quick :bryan:

We all acknowledge Robb was a fool for ignoring many advice, fukking up his relationship with the Freys by marrying who he wanted to before the war was over, beheading Karstark over ideals that no one else but he and his father held to. No one is denying that, young wolf did fukk up a lot.

HOWEVER, lets not pretend dude was some chump bytch this whole time. This is a kid who actually managed to capture JAMIE LANNISTER in battle, one of the greatest swordsmen and warriors in this story, and also someone who is much more skilled and experienced than he is. He also defeated Tywin's forces in battle, the same Tywin who the fukking song RAINS OF CASTAMERE is created for.

The reason why this shyt was so shocking within context is because in their culture, guests are supposed to be guaranteed safety. I am not wording this properly cuz it's late as fukk here but basically the Freys broke like a huge rule/code in Westeros tradition. Tywin orchestrated this shyt to get rid of Robb - y'all think all this scheming would be done for some nobody idiot? Robb was winning battles and especially BEFORE he fukked things up with the marriage/Karstark/etc, he was actually causing muhfukkas to worry and double take :leon:

Give Young Wolf his due brehs. King in The North.

tumblr_lnkxteEwmK1qg0t0mo1_500.jpg

still #wolfgang #starkset tho
and #targset too, #dragongang we outcheaa :ross:
bruh...everything in your opening in bold outweighs the rest by a lot. he is not as honorable as you think. the dude was taking advice from his nobody nurse wife, asking mommy for advice when it was too late, and acting out on his own trying to prove he was the tough decision-maker but in the worst way.

fact is - robb was never cut out for the game of thrones. he was an embarrassment to his father & got what he asked for.

i felt sorry for his mother.
FwXS8.png

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
bruh...everything in your opening in bold outweighs the rest by a lot. he is not as honorable as you think. the dude was taking advice from his nobody nurse wife, asking mommy for advice when it was too late, and acting out on his own trying to prove he was the tough decision-maker but in the worst way.

fact is - robb was never cut out for the game of thrones. he was an embarrassment to his father & got what he asked for.

i felt sorry for his mother.
FwXS8.png

:damn:

No mercy.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
First time I've watched an ep before it aired over here because of the twitter reaction.

:wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't really mess with got but the line old dude said so I'll get another one in regards to his wife :myman:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta