Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78juOpTM3tE"]Game of Thrones: Red Wedding Reactions Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think they made everyone a little older in the show

they don't really specify as much. when I was rewatching the first season, I noticed Viserys said something about being in exile for 17 years. so I guess with that, they were able to show Danny naked :shaq:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
they don't really specify as much. when I was rewatching the first season, I noticed Viserys said something about being in exile for 17 years. so I guess with that, they were able to show Danny naked :shaq:

I know jon snow is like 14 in the first book but dude looks old as shyt in the show

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How old was Robb supposed to be? :sadbron:

On the show he was probably like 18/19 when he died. He was 17 in season 1.

Pretty much all the stark kids an Dany are younger in the books. Dany was getting smutted out by Drogo on her 13 th birthday.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:heh: some of the reactions. My reaction had to be some combination of :merchant: and

e31.jpg

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
If they kept the actors the same age as the characters, this show wouldn't be the same. There'd be less violence, less nudity and less language. It's fine if Jon Snow looks 21 instead of 14 :ld:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
that's what I'm saying. they specify age in the book. not so much on the show. they probably avoid it purposely

the actors that play Robb and Jon are both 26 :heh:

The chick that plays Arya is 16 :lupe:

She looks like she's only 12 :jaylol:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Why didn't rob have a kings guard? Joff got guards when it's just his own team there. Same with khaleesi. This dude didn't have a pocket knife. None of his people did. He didn't have not one or two loyal Starks to keep by him?

The north doesnt really believe in a kingsguard, thats something that the southerners are known for doing. The kingsguard is usually made up of 7 Knights because of the worship of the seven gods..and its usually for the king to the iron throne. renly worshiped the seven gods so he had one (in the books renly had the rainbow guard :wrist:, they all wore diffrent colored cloaks) and khaleesi has the queensguard because her family are basically the ones that created that shyt

also as far the red wedding goes, in the books robb had a couple of bannermen with him that fought to the death inside the twins. the greatjon umber (dude from season 1 that got his fingers bit off by grey wind) was one of the main ones throwin down, idk why they aint have him on season 2 or 3