Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Maybe it was the way it was filmed or the fact they were all shytfaced. It just seemed everyone was moving slow.

Slap.... Robbbbbb!!

Bolton runs all the way across the room, his wife gets stabbed 5 times. Robb still looking around and shyt. Finally turns and makes and angry face and gets shot up

Then everyone starts attacking everyone else. It was a good 30-45 seconds and nobody even got out their seat.

But nothing bothers me more than cat seeing it all go down and instead of warning a soul. She sits back down and chats it up with Bolton some more. She was the main one saying this could be a set up.

!!!!!!

Yeah, but once they broke bread and salt, the shyt is unprecedented. People break marriage pacts all the time, B

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robb was not on alert because of the longheld tradition of "guest rights" which basically means that even if you are in a bloody war with another house when you all agree to break bread with one another all hostility ceases while one house invites another house to be guests.
Walder completely shyt on one of the most most time honored traditions of nobility which is not something that anyone ever expected.

It was akin to burning down a church after someone asks for sanctuary .
Roose is such a fukk boy though . And Robb :snoop: should of kept his wife as a side chick and married the frey

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
tumblr_mnss2adM2v1qcf5bvo1_500.gif

tumblr_mnss2adM2v1qcf5bvo2_500.gif

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was an L for Starkset, I have to admit.

In the time since I watched the episode, I've been thnking of inventive ways for the Freys, Boltons, and Lannisters to get their comeuppance.

This show has turned me into a monster. :sadbron:

How sick would it be though for Walder Frey, Roose Bolton, Tywin Lannister, and Joffrey Baratheon to wake up next to Theon on those torture crosses? Arya blowing that horn and then looking at them with an evil smile talmbout "The North Remembers"? :ohhh:

#starkset
#thenorthremembers
#downbutnotout

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This scene explains exactly how I feel:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk-a1RAX2mU&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk-a1RAX2mU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when Tywin was writing those letters while making his kids wait. It was funny at the time.

Not so funny anymore. He was probably setting up the Robb hit. :sadbron:

He was setting up the decimation of the whole Stark Family and North Army....

Tywin has been plotting this for sometime....

Bolton was trying to figure a way to get on Tywin's good side ever since Rob married Talisa... Bolton was way more savvy about it unlike the Kartstark...

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
did y'all see how cat basically died on the inside when they stabbed robb. she looked like a corpse. that was an amazing scene.

Yeah, gotta stop reading thru all y'all reactions to co sign this. The actress who plays Cat did an amazing job during the scene, you really felt her pain when Robb was killed. I know the character isn't popular but she did a great job in this episode, from being the one noticing everything is off to the climax of the Red Wedding.

*continues reading through the thread*

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He was setting up the decimation of the whole Stark Family and North Army....

LoL @ the One True King Stannis....

Tywin has been plotting this for sometime....

Bolton was trying to figure a way to get on Tywin's good side ever since Rob married Talisa... Bolton was way more savvy about it unlike the Kartstark...

Robb that nikka, I hate it had to be him but :yeshrug: If I was a Lord on Robb's team I would have made preparations to abandon him myself after all the fukk ups like the King of the North debacle, Talisa marriage (breaking promises) and killing off Lord Karstark.

You get caught on the wrong side you risk your whole House getting wiped the fukk out and nikka Tywin has a nice rep for that shyt :huhldup: fukk that brehs I'm thinking about my own at this point.

That's exactly what the Tyrell's did when Stannis assassinated Renly. Now they're tied to the crown.

BLK Swordsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Europe
I love the look on the non readers faces when shyt goes down :steviej:

I wonder how their gonna approach this last episode. I need to stop procrastinating and finish a feast for crows then read book 5. Great episode though!