Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Didn't Rob's uncle go take a piss before this went down though?

I'm assuming he's still alive right?

I was wondering the same thing. It was weird timing. I guess we'll get the answer next week. Hopefully.

Well the room was full of Stark men, they got caught offguard and slaughtered, and as for them being unarmed. Robb and crew assumed they would be safe under his roof due to guest rights (eating bread and salt).

Also, the Kingsguard was drunk as fukk. Bolton specifically says that he's not drinking because it dulls the senses.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Real talk. Probably two of my favorite episodes of the series involved the Starks taking massive L's :sadcam:

@T-K-G @Ctdash @Klarifeye The Great

I thought we were cool? You nikkas couldn't even wait for the wound to heal up a lil before throwing salt. fukk y'all nikkas man :pacspit:

:to: I think we got jealous of all that zeal Starkset was showing.

So me and the rest of the guys mentioned got real :demonic: there and prepared to

drive-by-o.gif

Like we were Boltons or some shyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:comeon: North is too big with a distinct culture from the rest of westeros. That shyt is like the middle east, you can invade it, but you cant conquer it because sonoer or later those jihadist gonna start blowing shyt up. Takes a northmen to rule the north. Tywin gonna learn that at his own peril.

And North remembers:youngsabo:
:ohhh:
If
9YuuuBW.png
gang drops by south of the wall, nobody gonna want them lands anyway breh :merchant:.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen it said that Frey broke a tradition or an oath but seeing as how Robb was the 1st to break a sacred oath by not marrying his daughter, all bets were off. I venture to say now in hindsight, Frey had to kill him. If he allowed Robb to prance back into his castle with a weak ass apology and on some "look you can marry my uncle" shyt, Frey's name would be dead on those Westeros streets. It would say that anyone could swear something to him, but keeping your word is optional. Robb and Cat were dumb for thinking that was gonna fly. Clearly that oath shyt is real in the realm. What I'm wondering now is was that a whore paid to act as his daughter as part of the ruse? Are the gonna kill Edmure too if so? Did the Blackfish get away? He went outside to piss just before it jumped off. If somehow that was a real daughter and Edmure lives, wouldnt the Tully's want to retaliate? Fellow speculators only, book readers :sitdown:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've seen it said that Frey broke a tradition or an oath but seeing as how Robb was the 1st to break a sacred oath by not marrying his daughter, all bets were off. I venture to say now in hindsight, Frey had to kill him. If he allowed Robb to prance back into his castle with a weak ass apology and on some "look you can marry my uncle" shyt, Frey's name would be dead on those Westeros streets. It would say that anyone could swear something to him, but keeping your word is optional. Robb and Cat were dumb for thinking that was gonna fly. Clearly that oath shyt is real in the realm. What I'm wondering now is was that a whore paid to act as his daughter as part of the ruse? Are the gonna kill Edmure too if so? Did the Blackfish get away? He went outside to piss just before it jumped off. If somehow that was a real daughter and Edmure lives, wouldnt the Tully's want to retaliate? Fellow speculators only, book readers :sitdown:
I'm guessing Emure is dead and the uncle got away.

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
Back in season 1 when we told y'all this show was coming for the crown, y'all doubted us.
After season 2 aired, y'all still doubted us.
Season 3, ep. 8: Man GOT fell off, its slow with no plot movement. Blah blah ...
Episode 9: :blessed: this show is GOAT

If you still doubting all I got to say is just wait until what season 4 has in store :youngsabo:

Why would anyone doubt this show is beyond me. I didn't know anything about the books or nothing and wAtch season one ep one after the first season was over and watched the whole season on demand in one night just because skyrim had me so hooked on this type of shyt.. And on a side note who ever made skyrim the video game needs to make a got game Bethesda studio style that would be sooo epic

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

I doubt the marriage itself was fake. The show doesn't hint at it, not even for a second. I watched the replay and the hints leading up to the massacre are all there...but nothing about that not being his daughter.

So if the wedding is real I doubt he's going to make his daughter a widow right away. But then again if she kept her shyt intact then he could marry her off again. Who knows. That nikka is crazy.

Catelyn warned Rob over and over again that he wasn't the type of person you wanted to cross. At the end of the day they were just in way over their heads.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

well with all the talk of 'honor' and 'oaths', apparently the Lanni$ter$ were also a factor

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Still don't believe it, that bytch might have a worg or whatever they call them wizards that see the future on a dungeon and nikka told him who gon die and she did a whole act on Stannis da Stan.:skip:

:comeon:

Real talk. Probably two of my favorite episodes of the series involved the Starks taking massive L's :sadcam:

@T-K-G @Ctdash @Klarifeye The Great

I thought we were cool? You nikkas couldn't even wait for the wound to heal up a lil before throwing salt. fukk y'all nikkas man

And @T-K-G I've always repped ALL the Starks, don't play me like that. I only went extra hard for Robb cuz nikkas was talking loosely bout my king...unlike you new nikkas, I don't only serve when it's convenient. :beli:

The thing with Robb is, everybody in #StarkSet knew he fukked up marrying that chick. He put us in a tricky situation there, but we had to ride. I HATE the King Slayer, but he said some of the realist shyt on the show when he schooled Cat on honor: "Serve the King. Protect the innocent. What if the King murders the innocent" (obviously, I butchered that quote)

fukk it, tho, #StarkSet gon' make an epic comeback, what is dead may never die

Wait, wrong house

I'm #TargSet as well brethren.:cheers:

I need a house in Westeros, tho.

So by process of elimination when Daneryrs takes her L you going to jump ship to which house?:steviej:

Im just saying i rather know now you how crazy it gets trying to keep up with the bandwagon:skip:
by weeks end you'll be in the red

The followers of the lord of light are always in the red breh:manny:

You going at my rep only shows how emotional you are right now its ok weddings are harsh hug me dont reject me :skip:

The Night is Dark and Full of Terror's, Friends...

Bend that knee and do it quickly...

But they dont hear you though:yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator: