Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Seriously though, Robb and Cat were not very likeable characters, they were just sympathetic because of what happened to Ned...I think the ppl who are hurt over the episode only feel that way because they want Arya and Bran to be aight...also the way it went down was cold blooded.

BOTH Robb and Cat CONSTANTLY made decisions that had us all looking at the screen like :why::wtf::mindblown::rudy::what::usure:

It was rough to see but the more I think about it, I can def live with it, story wise. A few less characters to keep track of...I read that some ppl abandoned George R. R. Martin after they read that in the book 10 years ago :shaq2:

I know y'all don't like even seeing the words "book" in this thread......but the universal reaction from nikkas after reading the Red-Wedding part of it seemed to be everyone had to put the shyt down and take some kind of break at the time.

I know I personally turned my phone all the way off (e-book version :sadbron: ) and didn't touch the book again for atleast a week...After re-reading the scene a good 5 times to make sure that bullshyt actually really just happened...I have heard about people throwing away their books in disgust and swearing not to finish the series, shyt got way too real during that chapter

Why do you think the Spoiler thread was poppin off so much this week? The buildup seeing how y'all would react as we all remembered our moment of "fukk You GRRM" was a little bit of closure for some of us :russ:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
QUESTION: Regarding any creative works (not just Game of Thrones), Do you think its better to read the book AFTER you see the movie/TV adaptation to be surprised while watching...or to read the book BEFORE the adaptation so you'll be surprised while reading?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
QUESTION: Regarding any creative works (not just Game of Thrones), Do you think its better to read the book AFTER you see the movie/TV adaptation to be surprised while watching...or to read the book BEFORE the adaptation so you'll be surprised while reading?

i'm not finishing the rest of the series til the show is over

once i hear about the book being released for the winds of winter that's it for me:snooze: til the show ends

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Seriously though, Robb and Cat were not very likeable characters, they were just sympathetic because of what happened to Ned...I think the ppl who are hurt over the episode only feel that way because they want Arya and Bran to be aight...also the way it went down was cold blooded.

BOTH Robb and Cat CONSTANTLY made decisions that had us all looking at the screen like :why::wtf::mindblown::rudy::what::usure:

It was rough to see but the more I think about it, I can def live with it, story wise. A few less characters to keep track of...I read that some ppl abandoned George R. R. Martin after they read that in the book 10 years ago

I'ma have to co-sign this. I remember earlier in the season even I was looking at Robb like :what: for not pushing the war forward. He brought everything upon himself. He played the game and lost, as much I hate admitting it :cryepic:

But this event hasn't wavered my faith in the remaining Stark children
mysmilie_1863.gif
. In fact, it has made want to ride for my squad even more. This will not break us :sadcam:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Last edited by a moderator:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

thats a good question. im glad i know alot of info as a book reader but i kinda wish i had the element of surprise. i guess it depends on your personal preference, being informed while watching the show or being surprised.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Stark set how yall feeling this morning? Angry at the world,cursing your old gods weddings aint that festive anymore are they? Houses sworn to you side switched up on ya aint no honor in this game breh honor gets you killed quicker.

I been waiting on this episode for a while maffukkers been clowning the One true king Stannis Baratheon when he took his L at blackwater bay bigging up the imp and them Lannisters and Tyrells even though Highgarden is sworn to Baratheon House but its all good when they do it to Stannis not so much when it happens to the "King of the North"

The best part of this whole red wedding is reading all you House Stark dudes going on about how yall aint going nowhere, this is going to make yall resolve that more stronger and last but not least my personal favorite "The North Remembers":aicmon:

The North remembers what exactly?:dahell: How their honorable lord Ned Stark got his head cut off at kings landing? How the "King of the north" got winterfell burned down? Oh I get it the north remembers what their houses looked like before it got put to the torch:leon:

Stop it guys yall talking like you in a position of power but essentially last night House Stark caught the Castamere treatment and the remaining players aint bout shyt.

Arya? Little girl has heart but who is going to take a 12 year old girls threats seriously? She says that shyt to the wrong person and she getting the gutter treatment fukked in the ass and thrown over a bridge somewhere it aint nice but lets be honest she aint exactly in any position to be making any threats so lets not act like she can do anything let alone take care of herself

Rickon? Little dude finally got to speak and they shipping his ass off nygga like Judy Winslow one day that nygga just going to be gone from your memory probably be the only member of house stark to get eaten by his wolf

Sansa? I aint got to say nothing cause yall nyggas that ride with house stark dont even claim her enough said....

Jon Snow the b*stard of winterfell is an interesting one but seriously what power does he hold? He is a b*stard so it aint like the crown passes to him and being a nights watchman he cant hold any lands or titles or anything so again WHAT THE fukk IS HE GOING TO DO now that his brother is dead? NOT A DAMN THING JUST SIT AND EAT THAT ETHER.

Dont feel all bad Stark set cause their is light at the end of the tunnel here.We all take losses(some bigger than others) and its cool to lose a battle just dont lose the war. I offer you all the chance to bend the knee to the rightful king the one true champion and leader that westeros needs Stannis Baratheon, Azor Ahai reborn, you know the rest:lawd:

I asked you before before the king of the north existed who did Ned Stark die trying to put on the throne? Your OG leader of the wolfpac was doing the RIGHT and HONORABLE thing of putting the true king on the iron throne and yall still aint recognizing the real

tumblr_mn2y71csUH1ro6e0bo1_250.gif

One Down:ufdup:

tumblr_mn2y71csUH1ro6e0bo3_250.gif

tumblr_mn2y71csUH1ro6e0bo5_250.gif

Two to go :shaq:

The Night is Dark and full of terrors:merchant:

#StannisSet We really out here!

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If any of you guys feeling masochistic

Go back and rewatch the Red Wedding muted and have the Rains of Castamere(perferably instrumental) play over it. It will wreck you.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
was listening to pandora and this joint came on. I swear I was just think about the Starks all during the song and got hyped as fukk

Down but not out :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
One thing I love about GRRM written episodes is that the filler/sexposition is kept to a minimum

GRRM didn't write this episode; the showrunners wrote it...David Benioff & D. B. Weiss.
GRRM has only written The Bear and the Maiden Fair in Season 3.