Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Daps

I'm guessing Emure is dead and the uncle got away.

That's what I'm guessing too...the "bedding ceremony" was a part of the plans, so I'm thinking they killed him before he fukked. Blackfish leaving to piss wasn't planned, so unless he got killed outside (which would be lame to me, cuz he's too trill to die off screen) I'm guessing he survived.

Only way I see Edmure surviving is if that really was Frey's daughter he wed, then they might keep the dim wit alive so they can take Riverrun.

Daps
:to: I think we got jealous of all that zeal Starkset was showing.

So me and the rest of the guys mentioned got real :demonic: there and prepared to

drive-by-o.gif

Like we were Boltons or some shyt.

I saw your previous avi...you ain't fooling me. :shaq2:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
so I'm thinking they killed him before he fukked.

I assume if it happened, they would have showed us something. it could be in the next ep, but it would have been easy to just throw in a quick shot of him dead in this ep, and they didn't...

we'll see

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Well the room was full of Stark men, they got caught offguard and slaughtered, and as for them being unarmed. Robb and crew assumed they would be safe under his roof due to guest rights (eating bread and salt).

Maybe it was the way it was filmed or the fact they were all shytfaced. It just seemed everyone was moving slow.

Slap.... Robbbbbb!!

Bolton runs all the way across the room, his wife gets stabbed 5 times. Robb still looking around and shyt. Finally turns and makes and angry face and gets shot up

Then everyone starts attacking everyone else. It was a good 30-45 seconds and nobody even got out their seat.

But nothing bothers me more than cat seeing it all go down and instead of warning a soul. She sits back down and chats it up with Bolton some more. She was the main one saying this could be a set up.

Anyways tho. Targset all day!!! Another 200k strong. Our 3 champions are ill with it and we got 7999 more grey worms, a few more dothraki, a queens guard who is the illest, all that money and ships she just got, and dragons

People forget we started this losing shyt. Exiled, sold for an army, raped, beaten by her brother, fell in love, got him killed and had to kill him, which also is the reason her child died. A child that was half dragon. Starved in the desert, got more people killed, thought she made it. Got tricked, dragons stolen, people killed.

We didn't start winning till season 3. We started from the bottom now we here!!!!!!

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Night is Dark and Full of Terror's, Friends...

Bend that knee and do it quickly...

So you cats really gonna neg me... :what:

Stannis is the last man standing - in Westeros - that can attempt to chop down the Frey's, Bolton's, Lannister's, Greyjoy's...

The enemy of your enemy is your friend breh's...

Stannis aint shoot that crossbow at Rob...

Stannis aint slice and dice Talissa....

Stannis aint slit Cat's throat...

Stannis aint put a dagger through Rob's chest....

Stannis aint burn down Winterfell...

Stannis aint chop Ned's head off....

Stannis aint the reason why Starkset is :dead:

Stannis aint shot Rob's Dire Wolf...

Cot damn at all the L's Starkset done taken....

I fukk's with the Stark's but Stannis is the true King - by right's and all the laws of Westeros.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
So you cats really gonna neg me... :what:

Stannis is the last man standing - in Westeros - that can attempt to chop down the Frey's, Bolton's, Lannister's, Greyjoy's...

The enemy of your enemy is your friend breh's...

Stannis aint shoot that crossbow at Rob...

Stannis aint slice and dice Talissa....

Stannis aint slit Cat's throat...

Stannis aint put a dagger through Rob's chest....

Stannis aint burn down Winterfell...

Stannis aint chop Ned's head off....

Stannis aint the reason why Starkset is :dead:

Stannis aint shot Rob's Dire Wolf...

Cot damn at all the L's Starkset done taken....

I fukk's with the Stark's but Stannis is the true King - by right's and all the laws of Westeros.

they would argue the Lord of Light orchestrated all that

Daps
So by process of elimination when Daneryrs takes her L you going to jump ship to which house?:steviej:

Im just saying i rather know now you how crazy it gets trying to keep up with the bandwagon:skip:

I've been #TargSet don't get it twisted. With the Starks reloading, I'm gonna have to fall back for a while and root for your red bytch to continue her prophecy and take out Joffery and Baelon.

I'm not Team Stannis, tho :whoa: but that Lord of Light is :whoo:
You gon' get your victory in the snow, but I guarantee it'll be pyrrhic, cuz soon thereafter my Khaleesi will swoop in and claim her throne. :blessed:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Maybe it was the way it was filmed or the fact they were all shytfaced. It just seemed everyone was moving slow.

Slap.... Robbbbbb!!

Bolton runs all the way across the room, his wife gets stabbed 5 times. Robb still looking around and shyt. Finally turns and makes and angry face and gets shot up

Then everyone starts attacking everyone else. It was a good 30-45 seconds and nobody even got out their seat.

But nothing bothers me more than cat seeing it all go down and instead of warning a soul. She sits back down and chats it up with Bolton some more. She was the main one saying this could be a set up.

Everyone was drunk but the people who were doing the slaughtering. Like Bolton said alcohol dulls the senses.

And Rob was probably on some "what the fukk is going on" type shocked shyt just like everyone else who had no clue what the Red Wedding was. Up until that point it seemed like a legitimate wedding.

And Catelyn was putting the pieces together but had no definitive proof. The music + doors closing + armor confirmed her suspicions.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Real talk. Probably two of my favorite episodes of the series involved the Starks taking massive L's :sadcam:

@T-K-G @Ctdash @Klarifeye The Great

I thought we were cool? You nikkas couldn't even wait for the wound to heal up a lil before throwing salt. fukk y'all nikkas man :pacspit:

And @T-K-G I've always repped ALL the Starks, don't play me like that. I only went extra hard for Robb cuz nikkas was talking loosely bout my king...unlike you new nikkas, I don't only serve when it's convenient. :beli:

The thing with Robb is, everybody in #StarkSet knew he fukked up marrying that chick. He put us in a tricky situation there, but we had to ride. I HATE the King Slayer, but he said some of the realist shyt on the show when he schooled Cat on honor: "Serve the King. Protect the innocent. What if the King murders the innocent" (obviously, I butchered that quote) :patrice:

fukk it, tho, #StarkSet gon' make an epic comeback, what is dead may never die :birdman:

you missin the point , above all of these house sets it's dem #BookBoyz OVER EVERYTHING LIL nikka we move as a UNIT

gangs signs out da window ya bish

tumblr_lyq7pe9XOr1roc353o1_400.gif

hopin all of em offend you ya bish

tupac-middle-finger-o.gif

It's still #WolfGang tho my nikka
dEWhiDx.gif

:myman:

Last edited by a moderator:

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they would argue the Lord of Light orchestrated all that

Nah, all that crap was in the works well before the the Red Lady dumped the leeches in fire...

Tywin stated he was gonna find another way to get at Rob since he could not beat him on the battlefield many episodes ago...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
And Catelyn was putting the pieces together but had no definitive proof. The music + doors closing + armor confirmed her suspicions.

she didn't need "definitive proof" to let Rob know she thought something is up. but ultimately I don't think it's worth dissecting the scene. they were trapped and got fuct :yeshrug:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Nah, all that crap was in the works well before the the Red Lady dumped the leeches in fire...

Tywin stated he was gonna find another way to get at Rob since he could not beat him on the battlefield many episodes ago...

but I'm saying, they believe the Lord of Light is the 'one true god', so they believe it is the ultimate puppet master. stay on the Lord of Light's good side, and you'll come out on top

it has been the one god we've seen results from. even Varys heard a voice from the flame :to: