Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Breh can somebody pm me a link to putlocker can't even risk to Look through the thread

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Shouldnt Roose be aware that the Stark boys are still alive? Theon told his son that he never killed them. If it is a spoiler then forget I asked.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Shouldnt Roose be aware that the Stark boys are still alive? Theon told his son that he never killed them. If it is a spoiler then forget I asked.

I was thinking about that too. and how it fits in with him being in bed with the Lannisters. it's not really clear on what accord his b*stard is acting on, or how much they communicate

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Man I can't lie, that hurt man. I've been a fan of the Starks since Eddawg
To see his widow, son, daughter in law and unborn grandson murked is just too much.
Freaking old azz walders treachery will not go unpunished.
And Boltons Vladimir Putin looking azz... :snoop: :damn:
Even with khalessi winning this week I can't celebrate at all.
I just hope bran and rickon have a mean come back like return of the sith, I know Starks are all about honor but only blood can pay for blood and as long as one lannister, frey, or Bolton still breathes we will not rest.
#StarkSet #WolfGang #TheNorthRemembers

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Man I can't lie, that hurt man. I've been a fan of the Starks since Eddawg
To see his widow, son, daughter in law and unborn grandson murked is just too much.
Freaking old azz walders treachery will not go unpunished.
And Boltons Vladimir Putin looking azz... :snoop: :damn:
Even with khalessi winning this week I can't celebrate at all.
I just hope bran and rickon have a mean come back like return of the sith, I know Starks are all about honor but only blood can pay for blood and as long as one lannister, frey, or Bolton still breathes we will not rest.
#StarkSet #WolfGang #TheNorthRemembers

:dead:

tumblr_mewma0hJP71rwuu5so1_500.jpg

I don't know why I never noticed this shyt.

J.Connor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Metro Detroit
Team Stark stay takin Ls:sad:. Hopefully the remaining ones can wisen up on how this game is played, because that honorable shyt in Westeros only seems to lead to Ls, at least in this time of war. :beli:

people like littlefinger and now roose bolton are climbing ladders during the chaos:umad:, while the Stark House is on the brink of elimination. Yeah they got a core still but they're all separated from each other now and have no idea what the others are even up to, or if they're alive.

with that said, I had a feeling this was gonna happen to robb. the writing was on the wall the whole season, especially with bolton letting jaime go back to KL and the whole Theon thing too. and all of those scenes where we saw bolton writing letters, and all of the scenes we saw tywin writing letters, best believe they were plottin and scheming. even though plots and schemes are the same thing:troll:. I had a good feeling they were setting up robb for the okey doke, but didn't see that slaughter coming though.:rip::to:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Damn, Larry...
Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 9 Review - "The Rains of Castamere." - YouTube

After next week's ep he says he's going to stop reviewing the show, and also stop watching it due to not being interested in the events. But you can tell the main reason is because the GoT book fans treated him like utter shyt. Some a$$hole spoiled him on the Red Wedding events before season 2 even started, and if you've watched all his videos you know that it clearly sapped all the passion/energy out of him.

I respect his decision but I hate to see him letting a$$holes "win." They've been trying to run him out for years, shyt is really depressing.

honestly, i think he sounds like a bitter bytch in this review. i was waiting for his review for 2 weeks and he gave us some 10 minute shyt where hes acting like a lil hoe because only a handful of people asked him if hes OK because of his hiatus. He needs to man up and just keep giving his thoughts because he said it himself, the bulk of his viewers come for his game of thrones reviews..not a lot of people check for his other joints. so im guessin with him not fukking with GoT anymore, hes going to lose a lot of ad revenue..which is fukking dumb but w.e

:pacspit: larry

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Wait...Somebody actually said "if it happened in a past episode, put it in a spoiler tag." :comeon:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
anyone else have GOT weave into your dreams in some way shape or form last night?

I'm sure a lot of people had nightmares :whew:

Talisa getting stabbed stayed in my head the whole night breh :krs:

nikka was sleep, but was still battling the shock of what took place :cryepic: :cryepic:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Can you imagine the Casting call

"Wanted 20-30 something homely Caucasian women"

:russ:

I was thinking about that as I was watching. they might be random extras they reuse for kitchen staff and whatnot. in general everyone on the show that's not a Lord or Lady is rather 'ugly'

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Seriously though, Robb and Cat were not very likeable characters, they were just sympathetic because of what happened to Ned...I think the ppl who are hurt over the episode only feel that way because they want Arya and Bran to be aight...also the way it went down was cold blooded.

BOTH Robb and Cat CONSTANTLY made decisions that had us all looking at the screen like :why::wtf::mindblown::rudy::what::usure:

It was rough to see but the more I think about it, I can def live with it, story wise. A few less characters to keep track of...I read that some ppl abandoned George R. R. Martin after they read that in the book 10 years ago :shaq2:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Finally decided to watch it around 3AM

:wow: :to:

Imma start with the other shyt tho

Dany got my nikka Jorah in the friendzone, god damn. That fight scene was dope tho, all three nikkas were using different fighting styles. Grey Worm with that lance :whoo:

Yall know the real reason Jon left was cuz it was raining, and there's no way in hell he was gonna eat Ygritte's dirty ass box in the rain. He saw his brother's wolves, probably knew they were in the area, and STILL bounced.
:krs:

Rickon heading to the moon for that gravity training. He gonna put in some work when he gets back :wow:

Bran controlling peoples mind now? I just knew this crippled ass cac would use that power on the ugly ass giant when he coulda just mind warped that fine ass Reed pawg and make her strip. I woulda got erryone killed. Who gives a shyt about Hodor making noise bytch, show me that ass :steviej:

Starkset...

I read the book ages ago, knew that shyt was coming, and it still had me shook. Lil baby Ned Stark taking that L before he was even born. I hate it had to be him. My nikka Robb too. How you gonna spurn a bytch, then bring her replacement around her? That's like bringing your gf to your ex's house or something, wtf man.

Lord Frey repping that #HardOnHoes movement to the fullest. Oh you threatening my wife? Cancel that bytch.
:birdman: