Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I can't even finish reading replies anymore. Im looking for book readers too. At this point, anything previous to the wedding is no longer a spoiler but tag it anyway.. Maybe y'all answered already but....

Why the fukk moms ain't say nothing. There was an ENTIRE lannister song being played through. After the doors were shut. Then she peeped freys face. She said nothing

Why didn't rob have a kings guard? Joff got guards when it's just his own team there. Same with khaleesi. This dude didn't have a pocket knife. None of his people did. He didn't have not one or two loyal Starks to keep by him?

Anyways tho. Damn!!! I watched this 3 times now. The way frey was shytting on him. That's the king. He was talking shyt, giving him dirty looks, insulting him and his wife. That look he gave when you saw the pretty wife. Like "yea son you coulda had that. You fukked up and don't even know it yet". shyt is crazy

Robb was not on alert because of the longheld tradition of "guest rights" which basically means that even if you are in a bloody war with another house when you all agree to break bread with one another all hostility ceases while one house invites another house to be guests.
Walder completely shyt on one of the most most time honored traditions of nobility which is not something that anyone ever expected.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
my kind of 'meta-perspective' on Balon Greyjoy is that they need to flesh out his character and intentions before they kill him off

Daps
I ain't been affected by an episode like this since my man Ned lost his head. I feel for Arya brehs she was there to witness half her fam get killed
83324946.gif

Real talk. Probably two of my favorite episodes of the series involved the Starks taking massive L's :sadcam:

@T-K-G @Ctdash @Klarifeye The Great

I thought we were cool? You nikkas couldn't even wait for the wound to heal up a lil before throwing salt. fukk y'all nikkas man :pacspit:

And @T-K-G I've always repped ALL the Starks, don't play me like that. I only went extra hard for Robb cuz nikkas was talking loosely bout my king...unlike you new nikkas, I don't only serve when it's convenient. :beli:

The thing with Robb is, everybody in #StarkSet knew he fukked up marrying that chick. He put us in a tricky situation there, but we had to ride. I HATE the King Slayer, but he said some of the realist shyt on the show when he schooled Cat on honor: "Serve the King. Protect the innocent. What if the King murders the innocent" (obviously, I butchered that quote) :patrice:

fukk it, tho, #StarkSet gon' make an epic comeback, what is dead may never die :birdman:

Wait, wrong house :bryan:

Last edited by a moderator:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Robb was not on alert because of the longheld tradition of "guest rights" which basically means that even if you are in a bloody war with another house when you all agree to break bread with one another all hostility ceases while one house invites another house to be guests.
Walder completely shyt on one of the most most time honored traditions of nobility which is not something that anyone ever expected.

That changes things a bit.

On a side note, Idk if anyone else has said this but Bran's worg powers could become a game changer...I'm already picturing the kid taking over khaleesi's dragons.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I can't even finish reading replies anymore. Im looking for book readers too. At this point, anything previous to the wedding is no longer a spoiler but tag it anyway.. Maybe y'all answered already but....

Why the fukk moms ain't say nothing. There was an ENTIRE lannister song being played through. After the doors were shut. Then she peeped freys face. She said nothing

Why didn't rob have a kings guard? Joff got guards when it's just his own team there. Same with khaleesi. This dude didn't have a pocket knife. None of his people did. He didn't have not one or two loyal Starks to keep by him?

Anyways tho. Damn!!! I watched this 3 times now. The way frey was shytting on him. That's the king. He was talking shyt, giving him dirty looks, insulting him and his wife. That look he gave when you saw the pretty wife. Like "yea son you coulda had that. You fukked up and don't even know it yet". shyt is crazy

Well the room was full of Stark men, they got caught offguard and slaughtered, and as for them being unarmed. Robb and crew assumed they would be safe under his roof due to guest rights (eating bread and salt).

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Real talk. Probably two of my favorite episodes of the series involved the Starks taking massive L's :sadcam:

@T-K-G @Ctdash @Klarifeye The Great

I thought we were cool? You nikkas couldn't even wait for the wound to heal up a lil before throwing salt. fukk y'all nikkas man :pacspit:

And @T-K-G I've always repped ALL the Starks, don't play me like that. I only went extra hard for Robb cuz nikkas was talking loosely bout my king...unlike you new nikkas, I don't only serve when it's convenient. :beli:

The thing with Robb is, everybody in #StarkSet knew he fukked up marrying that chick. He put us in a tricky situation there, but we had to ride. I HATE the King Slayer, but he said some of the realist shyt on the show when he schooled Cat on honor: "Serve the King. Protect the innocent. What if the King murders the innocent" (obviously, I butchered that quote) :patrice:

fukk it, tho, #StarkSet gon' make an epic comeback, what is dead may never die :birdman:

Wait, wrong house :bryan:
Even tho we serve different Houses, I can't help but respect Stark honor and loyalty:obama: I hope one day our Houses can be united. The Dragon and the Wolf:lawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I avoid this thread to simply get away from SPOILERS. DRY SPOILERS AND STUPID MUTHAfukkIN SPOILERS...

Heart still hurts. Those stabs to the belly :wow: straight heartless. That gratification look on Freys face while those bodies were just dropping like flies. Never expected a straight up massacre. Bolton was suspicious from the jump being around. That look he gave Kat though...damn

They didn't even have an honorable death. Evens Neds death was at the very least honorable. That got slaughtered like pigs without a fighting chance. Stabbed in the back with out a clue in the world. Robb mistakes ended up haunting him its a shame.

Still hoping for the best for the living Starks. fukk the Lannisters! And the way the just killed his Wolf.... :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Didn't Rob's uncle go take a piss before this went down though?

I'm assuming he's still alive right?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The Red Wedding occurs about halfway through A Storm of Swords, which is the book this season is on. Next season will deal with the other half of the book.

I would honestly suggest you start with the first book tbh. IF you start halfway through A Storm Of Swords you'll be hit with a lot of names/characters the show hasn't introduced, basically. So if you still want to skip to the third book, at least start at the beginning of it.

I ll read from Book 3 then :whoo:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Stark set how yall feeling this morning? Angry at the world,cursing your old gods weddings aint that festive anymore are they? Houses sworn to you side switched up on ya aint no honor in this game breh honor gets you killed quicker.

I been waiting on this episode for a while maffukkers been clowning the One true king Stannis Baratheon when he took his L at blackwater bay bigging up the imp and them Lannisters and Tyrells even though Highgarden is sworn to Baratheon House but its all good when they do it to Stannis not so much when it happens to the "King of the North"

The best part of this whole red wedding is reading all you House Stark dudes going on about how yall aint going nowhere, this is going to make yall resolve that more stronger and last but not least my personal favorite "The North Remembers":aicmon:

The North remembers what exactly?:dahell: How their honorable lord Ned Stark got his head cut off at kings landing? How the "King of the north" got winterfell burned down? Oh I get it the north remembers what their houses looked like before it got put to the torch:leon:

Stop it guys yall talking like you in a position of power but essentially last night House Stark caught the Castamere treatment and the remaining players aint bout shyt.

Arya? Little girl has heart but who is going to take a 12 year old girls threats seriously? She says that shyt to the wrong person and she getting the gutter treatment fukked in the ass and thrown over a bridge somewhere it aint nice but lets be honest she aint exactly in any position to be making any threats so lets not act like she can do anything let alone take care of herself

Rickon? Little dude finally got to speak and they shipping his ass off nygga like Judy Winslow one day that nygga just going to be gone from your memory probably be the only member of house stark to get eaten by his wolf

Sansa? I aint got to say nothing cause yall nyggas that ride with house stark dont even claim her enough said....

Jon Snow the b*stard of winterfell is an interesting one but seriously what power does he hold? He is a b*stard so it aint like the crown passes to him and being a nights watchman he cant hold any lands or titles or anything so again WHAT THE fukk IS HE GOING TO DO now that his brother is dead? NOT A DAMN THING JUST SIT AND EAT THAT ETHER.

Dont feel all bad Stark set cause their is light at the end of the tunnel here.We all take losses(some bigger than others) and its cool to lose a battle just dont lose the war. I offer you all the chance to bend the knee to the rightful king the one true champion and leader that westeros needs Stannis Baratheon, Azor Ahai reborn, you know the rest:lawd:

I asked you before before the king of the north existed who did Ned Stark die trying to put on the throne? Your OG leader of the wolfpac was doing the RIGHT and HONORABLE thing of putting the true king on the iron throne and yall still aint recognizing the real

tumblr_mn2y71csUH1ro6e0bo1_250.gif

One Down:ufdup:

tumblr_mn2y71csUH1ro6e0bo3_250.gif

tumblr_mn2y71csUH1ro6e0bo5_250.gif

Two to go :shaq:

The Night is Dark and full of terrors:merchant:

by weeks end you'll be in the red

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
That changes things a bit.

On a side note, Idk if anyone else has said this but Bran's worg powers could become a game changer...I'm already picturing the kid taking over khaleesi's dragons.

:mindblown: I was thinking this too last nite after the episode....I was tryna plan a Stark comeback :sadbron: