Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

C Con

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching - I don't think I've ever watched a show in stunned silence like that ever. Nice touch on how the end credit screen was just dead silence. I weep for the Starks - but they've been catching those L's on a routine basis.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Damn, Larry...

After next week's ep he says he's going to stop reviewing the show, and also stop watching it due to not being interested in the events. But you can tell the main reason is because the GoT book fans treated him like utter shyt. Some a$$hole spoiled him on the Red Wedding events before season 2 even started, and if you've watched all his videos you know that it clearly sapped all the passion/energy out of him.

I respect his decision but I hate to see him letting a$$holes "win." They've been trying to run him out for years, shyt is really depressing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Playing this joint during Game 7 of the Heat/Pacers

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgr0jqG-E0k[/ame]

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
O3D802d.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Jon Snow is much smarter than Robb, brehs. He wasn't trying to die over no p*ssy :pachaha:

And this is why i ride for him and the night watch :salute:

I may stand alone but we still alive!!

On the real, i accidentally read about their deaths in the spoiler thread by that shyt still hit hard. The death of his wife and baby ned had me like :krs: :whoo::why::huhldup::sadbron::wow:

Oh yeah,fukk Bolton brehs. This nikka got issues. No wonder why his son is a demented fukk. Now im cheering for Theon to escape and kill that nikka :birdman:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, Larry...
Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 9 Review - "The Rains of Castamere." - YouTube

After next week's ep he says he's going to stop reviewing the show, and also stop watching it due to not being interested in the events. But you can tell the main reason is because the GoT book fans treated him like utter shyt. Some a$$hole spoiled him on the Red Wedding events before season 2 even started, and if you've watched all his videos you know that it clearly sapped all the passion/energy out of him.

I respect his decision but I hate to see him letting a$$holes "win." They've been trying to run him out for years, shyt is really depressing.

I know man! Pisses me off. I hate that happened to him. I'm a fan of the dude's content, outside of his GOT stuff, so I'm gonna remain subscribed.It just sucks. I hope he reconsiders.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I had a whole bunch of shyt to say bout this ep. Until they did my dog King Robb and his moms dirty. Before I get into that I just want to say So these nikkas in this city are using slaves....to fight a army that came to free the slaves. What can go wrong with that plan? :skip:

[X-Factor] Now lets get to these Starkes [X-Factor]

That was the most epic moment on TV since the night the NWO formed and the most epic shyt on HBO since Stringer Bell died(coincidentally also in a ep before the season finale)

Them nikkas shanked a fetus! :damn: I dont know who had it worse. King Robb having to watch his baby and his wife get killed then dying or his mom having to watch everybody get killed then dying. At least Cat "Gully" Tully caught body on her way to see Ned again. I wonder what Brianne "Bear fighter" of Tarth gonna do now dhe need to find Arya and learn her some stuff.

I never had no allegiance to any house but this shyt got me yelling like puffy at the end of victory and fighting air like Trey in Boyz in the Hood. I cried in game of thrones when King Robb died. Even if you fukk with another house, you can't front on the Starke fam if you really respect this show. They was the first fam we truly knew.

This dude lord Frey had not one bad bytch in the whole fam bruh. All them broads looked like Smeagol from lord of the rings. I'm not counting the underage chick they gave robbs uncle who was the only decent looking one and she still ain't shyt.

My young girl Arya :to: had to see her pops get killed and now this. They draining all the good out my girl. When she finally make that heel turn and start catching bodies she gonna be like a female unsullied. straight up told the hound she gonna do him dirty to his face. She got more heart than anybody.

Wheel Barrel Bran is apparently the medieval professor X. He better get hijack a horses mind and get it to pull him back to Winterfell to avenge his fam. The little brother got a speaking part. I actually forgot that dude was even there for a second. Anyway his little ass better take his warm ups off cause 3.2 Starkes just went on the physically unable to perform list forever.

The only shining Starke moment is finding out that the Snowman was really a double agent cause them nikkas on the other side of the wall have no idea what they're really up against.

This King Robb shyt done fukked me up brehs. He ain't deserve none of that. One of you book readers PM me how the north remembers this shyt and get revenge. I need a pick me up. :to:

Daps
** Sits down and watches episode**

** Robb and Cat have discussion that ends with them declaring Every Lannister they see will be dead on arrival**

Sincere: :ehh:

**Robb arrives at the twins. Lord frey insults my nikka Robb's bytch to his face**

Sincere::beli:

**Watches all the ugly bytches Lord Frey has in his court and then looks at Talisa's fine ass**

Sincere & Robb: :whew:

**Jon Snow bytches up, bodies his ride or die chic, kills wildlings, leaves Ygrideforyou on her own**

Sincere: :mindblown:

**Watches the Triple Threat: Grey Worm, Jorah, and Dario swag surf in battle over that slave army**

Sincere & Pawgessi: :myman:

**Edmure gets married to a bad "Frey" bytch**

Sincere & Edmure: :steviej:

**Rickon and Bran say their goodbyes**

Sincere & Rickon: :to:

**Rains of Castamere plays at wedding**

Sincere::dwillhuh:

**Robb, Cat, Talisa, Eddard Stark II, Robb's Army, Arya's Hopes, #Starkset gets gunned up and clapped quick**

Sincere::deadmanny:

Episode was mind blowing.

I knew something was up from the jump and from a few episodes ago when Bolton let Lefty Lannister go back to Kings Landing instead of sending him to Riverun where Robb was. A true son of the north woulda chopped the other nikka hand off, laughed, and sent him straight there. But nahh he was in tIWIN's pocket the whole time SMFH. Maybe, if he woulda got there in time, Robb could have offered him to the Karstarks has a peace offering to have them re-join the fold instead of having to beg Frey back into his army.

Show is straight piff though and the writing his top notch. GRRM knows what he doing. Make you care about characters and then off them with no regard whatsoever. Alot of shows don't do that and have characters still around that should have been killed off long ago **looks at True Blood**

Still reppin #Starkset though :mjpls:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Man, fukk each and every one of y'all. :to:

stopped reading right there :pachaha:

maybe if you had repped #DemStarkBoyz as a whole and not dikkride robb the way you did this could've turned out differently :manny:

but mang your tears are fukking delicious right now :blessed: http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4540902/nikka-your-tears-are-delicious-o.gif

:doeboy: I want to cement it in your brain that Arya the Goon, Crate man Bran, and Jon da Snowman are the only nikkas really out here reppin #DemStarkBoyz we dont fukk with sansa, cat or robb