Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And for peeps repping the sick fukks:

tumblr_mmwhrdu4RJ1rihymso1_1280.png

:patrice::patrice: why does Joffery have that nintendo zapper gun, acting like its a real gat.....oh yea, i forgot, he a bytch :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

but this episode mayne, im still messed up

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Fellow book readers correct me if I'm wrong, but I could have sworn

That robb's bytch lived through that wedding and is still alive but not mentioned much in the books

The character was conjured up for the show.
Her book counterpart Jeyne Westerling, had a mother, who also had a hand in orchestrating the massacre, but made sure that Jeyne wasn't around for it.

What's funny about this is that it may have killed an awesome theory or spoiled something coming for the book readers. @ghostwriterx

Last edited by a moderator:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Man, that's the only thing still fukking with me: how they took out Robb's wife

At least Robb and Cat died on they feet, but Talisa died in the most heart-breaking way possible :wow:. Putting the House stanning aside, that shyt was just brutal and cold-blooded :cryepic:. They went at her belly on some Lockdown type shyt.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i rewatched the scence i kinda dozed off in, :damn: at this fukk jon snow leaving his girl back there when she was down to ride like that

you don't leave a bottom ride or die female like that :wow:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
In hindsight, Robb made the worse decisions and lowkey did all this to himself...even after TONS of advice from people close to him telling him to think twice, Everything that happened tonight can be traced back to a bad Robb Stark decision. From marrying Talisa to beheading Rickard Karstark...Cat Stark was an overall dummy too but at least she had some Street Smarts and knew how the game was played.

But real talk, If I have to sit through ONE MORE DAMN WEDDING on this series, Imma scream like Cat Stark...:beli:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So THIS is the Red Wedding people have been talking about for years. :merchant:

I got spoiled about Robb dying, but goddamn shyt was just brutal as hell. I wanna ride 100% for Arya but I feel like that shyt might backfire on me, lol.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Lord Frey in the cut like :youngsabo: What makes it worse is the fact that they fed them and made it seem like everything was all good. WRONG.

I didn't read the books, but I think pretty boy is gonna smash the mother of dragons. :noah:

The moment Kord Frey started insulting robs wife I knew something was up. Frey was pissed cus Rob broke an oath to marry a chick with a tight body. Rob lost the war because he let the women around him influence his decisions. Too late now.

Im about to watch this again

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: at the reins of castamere foreshadowing by cersei and then the song playing for house lannister at the end

cat notices it and knows something is up :noah:

even when you rewatch a scene, there's some added value. series might have replay value down the line

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
In hindsight, Robb made the worse decisions and lowkey did all this to himself...even after TONS of advice from people close to him telling him to think twice, Everything that happened tonight can be traced back to a bad Robb Stark decision. From marrying Talisa to beheading Rickard Karstark...Cat Stark was an overall dummy too but at least she had some Street Smarts and knew how the game was played.

But real talk, If I have to sit through ONE MORE DAMN WEDDING on this series, Imma scream like Cat Stark...:beli:

Just like his dumbass daddy. :yeshrug:

Some nikkas were out trying to give them an ace in the hole to their plans but both Robb and Ned stayed on that :childplease: "I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do" shyt and getting themselves and people they loved killed.

So THIS is the Red Wedding people have been talking about for years. :merchant:

I got spoiled about Robb dying, but goddamn shyt was just brutal as hell. I wanna ride 100% for Arya but I feel like that shyt might backfire on me, lol.

Yep, well done in the show but somewhat worse in the books because a lot more of Robb loyalists (like Greatjon Umber) were present to get murked and imprisoned.