Long Island,NY
tumblr_mnszo1yryZ1snwk0bo1_500.png

:wow:I like Robb but Jon would of never fukked shyt up like he did.:yeshrug:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
it's funny how everyone from team stark chose to follow the wrong ones (well not funny but sad)

As soon as Ned died, i had to make a safe pick because shyt was just :wow:

As a free roller, i chose Arya, Snow, and lord Tyrion. I also like the hound but he's on reserve for now. I dig Khalessi too but she has too many followers so ill just admire her from afar. But my mains are Arya, Snow, and Tyrion. And if the writer or show decides to off any one of them, imma shed tears like i did for Ned.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica

Wtf,that pillow says "the LATE lord frey"...

Lord Hoster Tully, who was (supposed to be) the Frey's liege lord, gave Walder that nickname after them Frey boys didn't respond to a call to arms until the fighting was all but over and victory was already assured. I forget which conflict it was, one of them back in the day ones.

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
I'm still struggling to come to grips with what happened...like seriously...it's early as fukk in the morning and I just watched that shyt again...glutton for punishment shyt...staring at whatever is on HBO right now because I'm too out of it to change the channel

first of all though :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: to all you fakkits talking like #StarkSet aint still in this bytch

y'all trying to bury us when the dopest members of our squad still out chea repping

oh you aint know???...you aint see Arya still there and spitting that G shyt about stabbing dudes in the eyeball??

you see Bran is the original X-Man in this bytch???? He gonna control y'all mufukkaz and have you stabbing yourselves through the heart and beheading each other without lifting a finger

Jon Da Snowman out here stuntin on wildings and heading back to the wall

dumb ass Sansa might still make moves...maybe...possibly?...well at least she still living

so yeah...we taking this L...and it's some unfair ass shyt how GRRM is loading up on Stark Ls right now and everyone else aint having to deal with this

but guess what...it's the Game of Thrones bytches...the Game don't give a fukk about what set you claim or what set you rep...in the end it's always someone there to give you an L...y'all aint immune...y'all Ls just aint happened YET :birdman:

and trust...The North Remembers :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I'm still struggling to come to grips with what happened...like seriously...it's early as fukk in the morning and I just watched that shyt again...glutton for punishment shyt...staring at whatever is on HBO right now because I'm too out of it to change the channel

first of all though :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: to all you fakkits talking like #StarkSet aint still in this bytch

y'all trying to bury us when the dopest members of our squad still out chea repping

oh you aint know???...you aint see Arya still there and spitting that G shyt about stabbing dudes in the eyeball??

you see Bran is the original X-Man in this bytch???? He gonna control y'all mufukkaz and have you stabbing yourselves through the heart and beheading each other without lifting a finger

dumb ass Sansa might still make moves...maybe...possibly?...well at least she still living

so yeah...we taking this L...and it's some unfair ass shyt how GRRM is loading up on Stark Ls right now and everyone else aint having to deal with this

but guess what...it's the Game of Thrones bytches...the Game don't give a fukk about what set you claim or what set you rep...in the end it's always someone there to give you an L...y'all aint immune...y'all Ls just aint happened YET :birdman:

and trust...The North Remembers :lawd:

yooo this post is fukking gold :dead: pos rep

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can somebody drop a download link for the full episode? I wanna watch at work.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

but guess what...it's the Game of Thrones bytches...the Game don't give a fukk about what set you claim or what set you rep...in the end it's always someone there to give you an L...y'all aint immune...y'all Ls just aint happened YET and trust...The North Remembers :lawd:

Wolfgang, Starkset still out here. We getting our :lift: on so we can :bustback: at these
There will be a reckoning

This was a pain in the ass to make:

kat24gif.gif

He didn't even have to slit her throat, her mind was gone before that. :ehh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watching this episode with people that have read the book.
c9X6n.gif

That was pretty much me last night...I kept the stone pokler face for about 45 minutes and then when shyt started going down and everyon around me was like :wtf::mindblown::sadbron::sadcam::damn: I was sitting there like :jawalrus:
shyt was still messed up to watch though and it ended up being even more of a gut punch than Ned getting his head separated just in the ferocity of the attacks. I really wasn't expecting dude to go all Manson Family on Talisa and I almost :to: when they killed Grey Wind. And I was a lotter more saddened by the way Cat went out than I thought I would be. Cat may have been more annoying than not in the past 3 seaons but Michelle Fairley played the hell out of her scenes from the moment she noticed shyt was off right up to her getting her throat slit.

Walder Frey has jumped right up there with Joffrey on my hate list and Lord Bolton is a sneaky ass dude...he hauled ass as soon as the shyt went down and then pops up out of nowhere to finish Robb off after the rest of Robb's men were already dead.