Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't know what you nikkas were expecting.

You thought seeing Robb, his pregnant wife, and Cat getting slaughtered by worthless traitors would make the Starkset team members switch sides?

That just pissed us off. That just made us ride for Starkset even harder.

Freys, Boltons, Lannisters...you just dug your own graves. You took Ned, you took Robb, you took Cat. All you did was speed up your own demise.

It's a new Starkset. This Starkset ain't relying on honor. This Starkset ain't losing wars over love.

This Starkset is putting A SWORD THROUGH YOUR EYE AND OUT THE BACK OF YOUR FUKKING SKULL. :ufdup:

Rest in peace to Robb, Cat, Talisa, and Eddard Jr. Rest in peace to Ned Stark.

The North will never forget, muhfukkas.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Starks
camron.gif

Your nikka Jon Snow bounced with the quickness, even bodied his girl to run like a coward, she was like :dwillhuh: lookin at him :pachaha:

nah nikka it was a message. Robb died for that p*ssy, John aint about to die over p*ssy. :salute:

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching - I don't think I've ever watched a show in stunned silence like that ever. Nice touch on how the end credit screen was just dead silence. I weep for the Starks - but they've been catching those L's on a routine basis.

I just finished watching it and im still stuck like :ohhh: , I guess thats it for #StarkSet

I'm still tripping off that, holy hell mayne

Very :demonic:

I got first day of class tomorrow morning and i cant even sleep now, to im too wound up :damn:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The Lannisters send their deepest condolences to the Stark family and what is left of them.

tumblr_mnrfax7Pk81snm7lpo4_500.gif

The King weeps today. Rob was a noble pretender to the crown and made mistakes. Those mistakes cost him his life. Such is the Game of Thrones.....

So WUZ UP Lannisters are we going to party or what!?! The King's wedding is going to be the shyt! I got all these hoes coming in from the North because they need some comforting after all they have been through! LOL Let's party it up! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:usure:

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
My initial reaction at the ending :ohhh:

Then I was silent just like the ending credits

Then I was like man I cant wait to see what happens next week.

Robb, wifey, baby, and mother :to::sadbron:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Well tonight's episode was brought to you by....

tumblr_mnsydylbQL1qzn4ndo2_250.jpg

When you need a Red Wedding, remember the name Frey. See that's what happens when you play the Game of Thrones.....Well played Frey. Well played. The Lannisters continue to eat well and party. Hey everyone come to the wedding next week, we got hoes and BBQ!!!

Wtf,that pillow says "the LATE lord frey"...