Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
I'ma straight pull a LeBron 4.4 sprint :racingsimp: :racingsimp: off a cliff, my nikka

shyt's scressful :cryepic:

I'll be right behind you fam :BRON:
tumblr_mfhz2v8AY41qhpi62o9_250.gif

Sugar

Banned
Daps
:demonic: lord frey always knows what's going on under the dress

:scusthov: straight going after the baby :pacspit:

i'm still salty about this shyt and its been 2 hours :dry:

Man, that's the only thing still fukking with me: how they took out Robb's wife

At least Robb and Cat died on they feet, but Talisa died in the most heart-breaking way possible :wow:. Putting the House stanning aside, that shyt was just brutal and cold-blooded :cryepic:. They went at her belly on some Lockdown type shyt.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fellow book readers correct me if I'm wrong, but I could have sworn

That robb's bytch lived through that wedding and is still alive but not mentioned much in the books

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is all I've been thinking bout since the episode....if we lose tomorrow

sigh...nikka what is life? the fukk we do to deserve this shyt?

#HeatlesDoItForTheStarks

every person i know outside the internet like :ohlawd: after every heat loss

i gotta work the night shift tomorrow :shaq2: but if i come home at 3 am and the heat lose, i aint prepared to turn on the tv like that and just focus on other shyt

gon fall back from the finals and game of thrones

entertainment is supposed to fukking entertain me :damn: not have brehs look at me like :umad: starks lost and :umad: heat lost

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
It's all in the stars. Arya's supposed to kill mountains people according to the witch. Why do you think she ends up so :demonic:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
The StarkSet watching this episode....

tumblr_inline_mnss0t7dHt1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mnrfax7Pk81snm7lpo5_500.gif

LOL

I swear the Starks are a bunch of fukking idiots. All dolled up with their precious righteousness and they let Frey slaughter damn near the entire family. I have no sympathy for that simp Robb Stark or his dumb ass mother. Its Lan-set nikka! Lannisters all day. You play the game of thrones or you end up like Catelyn's old punk ass just waiting to get murked. HAHA That old bytch was just in shock seeing her son get killed. Should have played the game like the Lannisters and shyt like that wouldn't happen.....Idiots....

Now on to the coming wedding now that unpleasantness is over, RSVP's are filled but if you are staying in King's Landing for the weekend there are special rates at Littlefinger's house of fun. And out of respect for that simp Robb, Northerners will receive half off at your nearest hotel. Just outta respect for the fam getting clapped up quick!

Love,

The Lannisters

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, that's the only thing still fukking with me: how they took out Robb's wife

At least Robb and Cat died on they feet, but Talisa died in the most heart-breaking way possible :wow:. Putting the House stanning aside, that shyt was just brutal and cold-blooded :cryepic:. They went at her belly on some Lockdown type shyt.

we aint gon see talisa's beautiful body no more :noah:

but damn breh she lost her seed too in the most heartbreaking way. scumfukk came and did that rapid fire too like twas nothin

just when you try and tell people the show aint over the top with gore and violence, they just do the most :huhldup: shyt i ever seen on tv :to:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Maybe its because I knew Robb was gonna die weeks ago, I aint tripping. It was fukking brutal how he went out but I didnt like him much anyway. Jon Snow, Arya, Bran...they the future of #StarkSet . nikkas acting like Bran didnt just mind control two direwolves and a full grown man. Wait til this kid learns to control that shyt :wow:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So young Bran is gonna get that revenge when he roll up on Lord Frey with a gang of White Walkers he's controlling....

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Fellow book readers correct me if I'm wrong, but I could have sworn

That robb's bytch lived through that wedding and is still alive but not mentioned much in the books

HBO switched out who was supposed to be robbs wife. in the book he married a chick that is tywin lannister bannerman's daughter and she never went to the wedding but stayed behind at riverrun