Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
oh yeah, that makes more sense. Although, if he saw the two wolves and he already killed everyone except the girl and the guy, why wouldn't he just finish the guy off (unless there were more men that just weren't seen). grab his brothers and then head to nights watch.

My guess was that it was just instinct. Also if he stayed, who knows what his girl would have done, dude might have held her hostage. The could also have been more men too. Also, he didn't really see his brothers, but he knew he had to go warn the nights watch.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
if it was Arya or Jon I would have been looking for GRRM right now...I don't even wanna think about them nikkas going down that path...:to: i'm more attached to them as characters than I am with Cat and Robb, but they are still starks and I wanted to see them shine after the bullshyt they went through....why can't we get a W out here?

the way they went out too...fukkin savagery...even the unborn Ned :to: I wish the worst for every family involved in that shyt tonight...

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:sadcam: bran rickon and arya gon :bustback: :bustback:

sansa aint built for it

Sansa going to grow up, she has too now that the family is dead, I'm sure the imp and Littlefinger going to make her demonic soon , she been naive but this event will wake her, Littlefinger going to remake her into a female version of him.

please let them :bustback: :to:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
he does now His childhood love Cat got murked in the worst way. Tywinn went over his head and didn't consult him on the plan, I am sure he making a murder list and lining up his chess pieces and when he ready the demons will be unleashed.

:ufdup::ufdup:

Carcetti about to get in dat ass.

But damn bruh.....they aint have to shank the fukkin baby dawg! :to:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The game is rigged, :yeshrug:

yes it is :to:

:pacspit:
grrm.jpg