Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maaan the Freys are going to pay for that shyt. when they come to your home they have a passage of safety. That nikka is not only a coward he is a perv too lol.. at the way he was talking to Robbs wifey

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I think he ran, because he didn't want them to find his brothers....he saw the Wolves fighting...and I believe they were both his brothers (not sure where his is). don't think he was outnumbered at that point.

Maybe that, but actually now that I think on it some more, I think he was going to warn the nights watch. Remember Mance and his armies are lurking.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't no spoiler. But for all my real nikkas repping the Starks hold tight, and keep repping. We down, but not out.

THE NORTH REMEMBERS. Never forget that. THE NORTH REMEMBERS.

:sadcam: bran rickon and arya gon :bustback: :bustback:

sansa aint built for it

please let them :bustback: :to:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop::snoop:
:stylin:Whaddup #Targset :stylin:

Never really liked Cat but the Freys ain't do her right. Robb was my nikka tho, hate it had to be him.

I still eff with the Starks, but Daenerys Stormborn is the rightful queen of Westeros!!!

The book made it worse....HBO has her killing Walder Frey's wife

In the book she kills his invalid son (mentally challenged son)...so yeah, it's even a bigger L in the book...depending how you feel about invalids.

:snoop:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe that, but actually now that I think on it some more, I think he was going to warn the nights watch. Remember Mance and his armies are lurking.

oh yeah, that makes more sense. Although, if he saw the two wolves and he already killed everyone except the girl and the guy, why wouldn't he just finish the guy off (unless there were more men that just weren't seen). grab his brothers and then head to nights watch.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:to: :to: :to: i can't fukk with this shyt no more

same thing they did with Ned, made you really like the guy as a person and then off him...that whole "imam call him Ned and you teach him to ride horses" any parent can feel that...then all 3 of them gets slaughetered.

Robb was walking around in a daze and shyt...I would have rushed someone

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
GODDDDDDDD DAMN!!!! :damn: true story, i was gonna come in this thread so damn mad... like fukk this episode :pacspit: you mean to tell me i waited 2 weeks for THIS boring ass bullshyt :dahell:

and then...

out of nowhere...

lemur-1.gif

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Well tonight's episode was brought to you by....

tumblr_mnsydylbQL1qzn4ndo2_250.jpg

When you need a Red Wedding, remember the name Frey. See that's what happens when you play the Game of Thrones.....Well played Frey. Well played. The Lannisters continue to eat well and party. Hey everyone come to the wedding next week, we got hoes and BBQ!!!

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department