Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Sugar

Banned
Daps
#cantstop
#wontstop
#targsetforlife
wuF3YAT.gif

So we gon act like you didnt put StarkSetForLife, but tried to edit it out tho :mjpls:

You're better than that, Jax :smugfavre:

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Anyone peep that Terrell Suggs meltown on Twitter? :lolbron::ahh:

terrell suggs ‏@untouchablejay4 3h

HOLY SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!

No reason to watch this bullshyt anymore!!!!!!!!

NED AND ROB!!!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!

Not gonna lie guys,.... I'm a little depressed from what happened on 2nite's episode! #ThisSomefukkshyt

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he does now His childhood love Cat got murked in the worst way. Tywinn went over his head and didn't consult him on the plan, I am sure he making a murder list and lining up his chess pieces and when he ready the demons will be unleashed.

:ufdup::ufdup:

I dunno mang, Lil Finger has better things to do now. Who knows though.

I do think this will be a turning point, there's one thing to be dishonorable but after reading the synopsis of how it went down in the book, the one thing they didn't really cover was basically the "passage of safety" that should have been provided.

Walder Frey broke that passage of safety, which is HUGE....and will stain his house forever. It will be interesting next season how that plays out.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
The Lannisters send their deepest condolences to the Stark family and what is left of them.

tumblr_mnrfax7Pk81snm7lpo4_500.gif

The King weeps today. Rob was a noble pretender to the crown and made mistakes. Those mistakes cost him his life. Such is the Game of Thrones.....

So WUZ UP Lannisters are we going to party or what!?! The King's wedding is going to be the shyt! I got all these hoes coming in from the North because they need some comforting after all they have been through! LOL Let's party it up! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah he did that so she wouldn't fight her own people and get bodied. He also had to run, because he was out numbered

I think he ran, because he didn't want them to find his brothers....he saw the Wolves fighting...and I believe they were both his brothers (not sure where his is). don't think he was outnumbered at that point.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starkset....welcome home brehs....:blessed:

AuqjqzG.jpg

AuqjqzG.jpg

AuqjqzG.jpg

No place left for y'all to turn....:lolbron:

Y'all remember when PS2 finally killed Dreamcast, and most of them Sega niccas decided to ride for Xbox in revenge against Sony? It's kinda like that....:laugh:

this honestly how i feel, i cant even lie :noah:

i'ma ride or die for khaleesi now