Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I just want to say that I joined this website today because of Obarth's hilarious ass GoT summaries! Someone posted the link on a different site and I was dying laughing reading his reviews.

monta-ellis-handshake-o.gif

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Yall throwing around these wild scenarios about Tywin, IMO, he's one of the people keeping Joffrey alive. The Lannister name holds weight because of Tywin. Jamie namedrops every chance he gets and dudes know well enough to fall back :whoa:

Joffrey could have his grandfather killed....but, his head would be up on the spike less than a year later. How long do you think it would be before the rest of the houses ask why they're taking orders from a snotnosed little fakkit who can't even swing a sword properly :childplease:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall throwing around these wild scenarios about Tywin, IMO, he's one of the people keeping Joffrey alive. The Lannister name holds weight because of Tywin. Jamie namedrops every chance he gets and dudes know well enough to fall back :whoa:

Joffrey could have his grandfather killed....but, his head would be up on the spike less than a year later. How long do you think it would be before the rest of the houses ask why they're taking orders from a snotnosed little fakkit who can't even swing a sword properly :childplease:

who needs a sword when you got a crossbow, his weapon of choice :youngsabo:

Oblina

H.M.I.C.
Daps
Hold up breh:whoa:

What set you claim? :birdman:

:dwillhuh: LOL. I don't mean to derail the thread, but I'm confused. What sets are there to choose from? I guess you can send me a PM if you feel like explaining it to me.

And thanks to everyone that welcomed a sista! I appreciate it! I don't have much to say about GoT right now that hasn't already been said so I'll wait until the new episode to chime in with my thoughts.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
How long do you think it would be before the rest of the houses ask why they're taking orders from a snotnosed little fakkit who can't even swing a sword properly :childplease:

Houses are gonna keep on following him unless he offends them like the Mad King I don't think it matters if he's a snotnosed fakkit who can't fight.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: LOL. I don't mean to derail the thread, but I'm confused. What sets are there to choose from? I guess you can send me a PM if you feel like explaining it to me.

And thanks to everyone that welcomed a sista! I appreciate it! I don't have much to say about GoT right now that hasn't already been said so I'll wait until the new episode to chime in with my thoughts.

A woman? You'll have to join house lannister unless you want your vagina mutilated by your king :usure:

Sugar

Banned
Daps

:aicmon: Proof pics?

@Dwolf

Last edited by a moderator:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston

What do u look like? :lupe:

Daps

Don't worry about derailment, just pledge your allegiance to the Mother of Dragons (#Targset #Draggang ) and roll with the winners.

We just need you to pick a house.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
So every second to last episode they have a BIG event happen on the show...The next episode will be the second to last episode...

Second to last in Season One: Ned Stark signs with Death Row Records

Second to last in Season Two: Stannis gets lifetime ban from Kings Landing for bad checks

Something HAS to happen. This season been good but no big game-changing moment so far (not counting Khalessi getting her army).

What do you think it will be? [No book readers who already know please please please] :whoa: