Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That's erroneous. The Iron Throne is the highest in hierarchy, everyone in Westeros down to the peasants answer to the Iron Throne first. If Joffrey were to kill his Grandfather, he'd just have to replace him with another Warden of the West. If anyone got butthurt and become disloyal over him killing Tywin, they're automatically rebels and traitors.

Actually the only reason Joffrey didn't get the boot from the Iron Throne to begin with is because he had Tywin's backing...all of the Baratheon bannermen threw their support behind Renly and/or Stannis, while the Northmen fell in with Robb.
Joffrey killing Tywin would just create more chaos because there is no guarantee that the Lannister bannermen would decide to fall in line behind Joffrey. the little psychopath has no support without his grandfather (and his grandfather's money).

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
@Morph

The girl in my avi is Robin Roxette :obama:

tumblr_mmlvrptfC51r2a64vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlbnhuwpjG1r2a64vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mkpn4b3VE61qfep67o1_400.gif

Robin-Roxette-6.jpg

tumblr_lv3ete0c9j1qfy7xzo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Actually the only reason Joffrey didn't get the boot from the Iron Throne to begin with is because he had Tywin's backing...all of the Baratheon bannermen threw their support behind Renly and/or Stannis, while the Northmen fell in with Robb.
Joffrey killing Tywin would just create more chaos because there is no guarantee that the Lannister bannermen would decide to fall in line behind Joffrey. the little psychopath has no support without his grandfather (and his grandfather's money).

I'm saying the Iron Throne is the highest order and it's what everyone should be loyal to first. When Baratheon bannermen threw support at Renly they were rebels, same goes for Stannis, and Robb. That's my point, the Iron Throne should override everything else.

That's why Aegon the Conqueror unified Westeros, these nikkas ain't supposed to be breaking off or taking shots at the Iron Throne.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I'm saying the Iron Throne is the highest order and it's what everyone should be loyal to first. When Baratheon bannermen threw support at Renly they were rebels, same goes for Stannis, and Robb. That's my point, the Iron Throne should override everything else.

That's why Aegon the Conqueror unified Westeros, these nikkas ain't supposed to be breaking off or taking shots at the Iron Throne.
All of that "should" shyt don't mean anything in practical terms though...hence the entire reason the Iron Throne is currently at war....all the bannerman in thenorth "should" have just fallen in line when Joffrey killed Ned too...but that wasn't the case....the ACTUAL loyalties lay wherever they may...and in the case of Tywin's forces and Joffrey, I'm willing to bet they lay closer to Tywin than to Joffrey and the crown he only wears because Tywin is propping him up

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
I know we all didnt miss King Prick telling Sansa he was going to show up in the middle of the night and give her the business. That whole time i was like nikka please, you wouldnt know what to do with it. He said that shyt like he wasnt a virgin still and had planted, many of seeds. Low and behold...that nikka never showed up.

Real talk...Joffrey might be gay. He should just let Loras in the crib at night. With all that kitty kat surrounding him...he's choosing abstinence smh. I woulda dug a hole to China in Margearys guts...you know shes a good fuk...and down with anything in bed

Nah breh he's just a Lannister and you know how they do. He's waiting for Myrcella to get her blood so he can finally get a nut. If he is a sword swallower then Yung Tommen is in for some hellish nights in Kings Landing. Hell there's a reason they call Casterly Rock the Arkansas of Westeros.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like to believe this, but the crows led the Walker to the baby, and that would be very un-Crow like since walkers are enemies of the Night's Watch

I thought the crows were warning them.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
All of that "should" shyt don't mean anything in practical terms though...hence the entire reason the Iron Throne is currently at war....all the bannerman in thenorth "should" have just fallen in line when Joffrey killed Ned too...but that wasn't the case....the ACTUAL loyalties lay wherever they may...and in the case of Tywin's forces and Joffrey, I'm willing to bet they lay closer to Tywin than to Joffrey and the crown he only wears because Tywin is propping him up

I would have to c/s this, though we would have to take into account what the Tyrell forces would do. The Tyrell's stand to come up big by marrying Marg to Joffrey. With Tywin out of the way, Highgarden can seize that title of #1 house that Cersei was talking about before. Tywin has said Tyrion will never get Casterly Rock, Jaime can't, so House Lannister would take a huge blow if Tywin went down.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Tywin is clearly the HNIC in King's Landing, even if Joffery is king. The Lannisters run the city, and Tywin is the head of the Lannisters, basically. Joffery has the kingdom but because of his age hasn't fully consolidated power IMO. He's king, he can have anyone killed if he wants, etc...but ultimately he's a non-player in the game. All he does is rip wings off flies while Tywin runs the war and kingdom.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Joffrey is a lame duck king. He's king in name alone. If he had Tywin killed he'd be food. People caught him slippin in the streets of his own kingdom and threw shyt at him. Nobody respects him.

Which brings me to my next point. If you want to get into what "should" happen Joffrey would never be on the throne in the first place. After Ned died "Game of Thrones" basically turned into the same shyt Weebay and Bunny Colvin was talking about on "The Wire". There is no code any more.

I haven't read any of the books, and obviously the series isn't done yet, but I hope this ends with The Whitewalkers killing everyone. Because all these supposed "men of honor" have spent all these years lying, killing, and conniving over a metal chair when there is bigger problems out there. Joffrey is sitting there talking about :ohhh: "what about that girl with the dragons" half way across the world....no, what about the fukking army of zombies?

Fred.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

I would have to c/s this, though we would have to take into account what the Tyrell forces would do. The Tyrell's stand to come up big by marrying Marg to Joffrey. With Tywin out of the way, Highgarden can seize that title of #1 house that Cersei was talking about before. Tywin has said Tyrion will never get Casterly Rock, Jaime can't, so House Lannister would take a huge blow if Tywin went down.

Tywin is clearly the HNIC in King's Landing, even if Joffery is king. The Lannisters run the city, and Tywin is the head of the Lannisters, basically. Joffery has the kingdom but because of his age hasn't fully consolidated power IMO. He's king, he can have anyone killed if he wants, etc...but ultimately he's a non-player in the game. All he does is rip wings off flies while Tywin runs the war and kingdom.

Joffrey is a lame duck king. He's king in name alone. If he had Tywin killed he'd be food. People caught him slippin in the streets of his own kingdom and threw shyt at him. Nobody respects him.

Which brings me to my next point. If you want to get into what "should" happen Joffrey would never be on the throne in the first place. After Ned died "Game of Thrones" basically turned into the same shyt Weebay and Bunny Colvin was talking about on "The Wire". There is no code any more.

I haven't read any of the books, and obviously the series isn't done yet, but I hope this ends with The Whitewalkers killing everyone. Because all these supposed "men of honor" have spent all these years lying, killing, and conniving over a metal chair when there is bigger problems out there. Joffrey is sitting there talking about :ohhh: "what about that girl with the dragons" half way across the world....no, what about the fukking army of zombies?

Fred.

I knew I wasn't crazy. Joffrey wouldn't last a year in Westeros without his grandfather.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Joffrey is sitting there talking about :ohhh: "what about that girl with the dragons" half way across the world....no, what about the fukking army of zombies?

Fred.

Breh, that zombie army and Whitewalkers haven't been seen in aeons and dragons are still recent in the realm's history to be a plausible threat.

If they've never been in the Night's Watch or north of the Wall, everything about monsters, giants, and zombies are just fairytales to people south of the Wall and as far as King's Landing is concerned, the Night's Watch only problems are illegal immigrants border hopping.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Where the fukk the white walkers walking tho?...And why is it taking them so fukking long...They don't have to stop to eat or rest....the fukk..

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Where the fukk the white walkers walking tho?...And why is it taking them so fukking long...They don't have to stop to eat or rest....the fukk..

So far what we know about them is they're evil mickie fickies hellbent on killing everything warm/living? I think living in the extreme north made them a bunch of miserable b@stards and misery loves company, hence the killing everything in their path. They're also magical creatures. Possibly the antithesis of the children of the forests. One things for sure, there is not enough dragon glass or Valerian steel to stop them. I see the opportunity for pawgleesi to become the savior of Westeros when she finally shows up with her pets.