Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
shouldnt have read that @obarth review at work brehs :krs:

halfway through I just let loose like :laff: and the boss comes out of his office like :birdman: "whats so funny?"

I told him i just read a garfield comic cause i couldnt think of anything else :yeshrug:

props for another 10/10 episode review :dead:

:heh:

:sadcam: them trap questions

Last edited by a moderator:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Houses are gonna keep on following him unless he offends them like the Mad King I don't think it matters if he's a snotnosed fakkit who can't fight.

All throughout history, teenage kings have gotten slaughtered though. I feel like if Tywin wasn't around, the other houses wouldn't fear the Lannisters. And the second Joffrey got out of line, which he would end up doing :heh: That would be his head.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
So every second to last episode they have a BIG event happen on the show...The next episode will be the second to last episode...

Second to last in Season One: Ned Stark signs with Death Row Records

Second to last in Season Two: Stannis gets lifetime ban from Kings Landing for bad checks

Something HAS to happen. This season been good but no big game-changing moment so far (not counting Khalessi getting her army).

What do you think it will be? [No book readers who already know please please please] :whoa:

yall nikkas aint shyt :bryan:

cute-dog-loves-playing-dead.gif

Oblina

H.M.I.C.
Daps
so @Oblina shows up shortly after Sierra Mist commits username suicide........ :lupe:

do i even have to say it brehs :lupe:

If you are insinuating that I might be someone named Sierra Mist, I can assure you that I'm not. I truly only found out about this site a couple of days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don Drogo...is that Arianne Martell in your avi? :inlove:

But I'm afraid simple sansa retains the title of dumbest c#nt in the seven kingdoms.
Damn, I didn't even catch the parallels between Sansa and Gilly. They're both trying to climb a similar ladder.

Gilly for escaping Craster's abuse only to end up in the hands of a Night's Watch brother. In a similar way, Sansa has kind of escaped Joff's wrath only to end up in the hands of another Lannister.

I do feel a little sorry for Sansa though. LittleFinger straight up played her like a piano. Had her believing he was going to smuggle her out of KL. Had his shipped anchored on the shores below the Weirwood tree where she prays everyday. The sight of his boat tempting her everyday. Had her promise not to tell anyone. Even sent Margaery to try to get her to break her oath. LF is ruthless.

But then again, Gilly is out in Siberia, hunted down by a fukking ice zombie that can only be killed with magical weapons, and slowed down by a baby, a fat man, and a Wall the height of three football fields.
:whew:

I know we all didnt miss King Prick telling Sansa he was going to show up in the middle of the night and give her the business. That whole time i was like nikka please, you wouldnt know what to do with it. He said that shyt like he wasnt a virgin still and had planted, many of seeds. Low and behold...that nikka never showed up.

Real talk...Joffrey might be gay.
Another dude on here called him Joffrey Dahmer, and I think he was on to something. It's possible that Joffrey might be a necrophiliac. It could be that Joff only wants to sex up dead women. :ohmy:

By the way...
Dead girls never say no
:shaq:

Sent from Sunspear in Dorne
I think you're the first person reppin' House Martell...? #SandGoon #SnakeSet ..?

Does anybody else feel like those crows are the reincarnated souls of the nights watchmen? :unsure:
I'd like to believe this, but the crows led the Walker to the baby, and that would be very un-Crow like since walkers are enemies of the Night's Watch.

Joffrey's age has nothing to do with anything. If he was so inclined I am sure he could tell his guard to go off Tywin, the problem would be whether his guard would go through with it or not
Joffrey could have his grandfather killed....but, his head would be up on the spike less than a year later. How long do you think it would be before the rest of the houses ask why they're taking orders from a snotnosed little fakkit who can't even swing a sword properly :childplease:
You bring up an interesting point. Tywin is the power behind The Crown, like dikk Cheney was to George Bush. Chances are that Tywin handpicked Joffrey's King's Guard from his own loyal men, so they'd never betray him. Actually, I think Tywin self appointed himself Hand of the King, and is the reason he's kept Joffrey in the dark concerning the matters of the Small Council.

Also, it wouldn't benefit Joffrey to kill Tywin. Tywin is Lord Paramount of the Westernland, which means the bannermen are loyal to him first. If he were to kill his grandfather, he would have no allies north or west of KL. He would have to rely on the help of the Warden of the South and the Lord Paramount of the Reach.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Also, it wouldn't benefit Joffrey to kill Tywin. Tywin is Lord Paramount of the Westernland, which means the bannermen are loyal to him first. If he were to kill his grandfather, he would have no allies north or west of KL. He would have to rely on the help of the Warden of the South and the Lord Paramount of the Reach.

That's erroneous. The Iron Throne is the highest in hierarchy, everyone in Westeros down to the peasants answer to the Iron Throne first. If Joffrey were to kill his Grandfather, he'd just have to replace him with another Warden of the West. If anyone got butthurt and become disloyal over him killing Tywin, they're automatically rebels and traitors.