Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
With throwing that leech in the fire for Rob Stark it brought up the fact that I always thought it was odd that Rob never teamed up with Stannis. Maybe there's something I'm missing but I thought he was in it for the revenge and the fact that Ned was pushing for Stannis for King seems odd and out of character for Rob to not try and see that through and to lay claim as King of the North it just doesn't seem to jive with the Starks way of thinking.

Robb was in it for revenge and saving the rest of his family but he let his Northmen gas him up for ambition as well. Smart thing to do was to kill the King of the North talk and team up with Stannis. IMO he had two chances to do that too.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
very true. think of the damage they could have done if they had teamed up. stannis became pissed as soon as he was crowned king in the north tho. felt like robb was trying to steal half his kingdom. stannis is way too strict for his own good. nikka does not believe in making allies unless they kiss his ass.

Stannis can be an a$$hole but if I were next in line for the throne, I wouldn't want to rule a broken kingdom either. This is the guy who helped smashed the Greyjoy Rebellion. If he allied with Robb under those circumstances and won the Iron Throne, what's to stop the other kingdoms from declaring autonomy?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Stannis can be an a$$hole but if I were next in line for the throne, I wouldn't want to rule a broken kingdom either. This is the guy who helped smashed the Greyjoy Rebellion. If he allied with Robb under those circumstances and won the Iron Throne, what's to stop the other kingdoms from declaring autonomy?

true..but some open line of communication woulda showed stannis that robb didnt want to be no king, he just wanted to wipe out the lannisters. remember when cat met with renly? right before the shadow killed him he was talking to cat and she told him robb has no interest in the throne and renly understood and was about to agree to an alliance. stannis wouldve found out the same thing.

n then seeing cat treating with renly pissed him off even more against robb cause he felt like robb gave more props to renly than to him.

EDIT: in my honest opinion, renly fukked the whole game up declaring himself king. nikka had absolutely NO claim to the throne. if him and stannis wouldve joined up and told robb they would let him have his revenge, forget about it. joffrey and cersei and jamie and tyrion and tywin's heads would have all been rotting on spikes by now.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
That's the gold cloaks, and LF was saying they'd do as he said since he paid them, but he only paid them cuz he was master of coin....who's master of coin now? :usure:
:skip: Tyrion, the drunk dwarf? Who respects him? Who came to his aid while he was being mocked, none of the kings guard. Matter of fact where was he boy who always have his back? Hmm is he still on the payroll?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
EDIT: in my honest opinion, renly fukked the whole game up declaring himself king. nikka had absolutely NO claim to the throne. if him and stannis wouldve joined up and told robb they would let him have his revenge, forget about it. joffrey and cersei and jamie and tyrion and tywin's heads would have all been rotting on spikes by now.

While I have the same sentiments, Renly (or whoever advised it) actually had a great plan to win so I see why he was confident enough to claim the throne for himself despite having no claim. Starve out King's Landing and let the wolf and lion work each other over to the shyts. If it weren't for Stannis's ace in the hole, Melisandre, Renly would have bagged the Iron throne.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
While I have the same sentiment, Renly (or whoever advised it) actually had a great plan to win so I see why he was confident enough claim the throne for himself despite have no claim. Starve out King's Landing and let the wolf and lion work each other over to the shyts. If it weren't for Stannis's ace in the hole, Melisandre, Renly would have bagged the Iron throne.

yea he definitely had a great plan and a massive army. it took some sorcery to take him out the game but if not, nikka would be sitting on the throne already with loras as his main kingsguard/lover :pachaha:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a miserable wedding. I loved was that Tyrion anticipated the cloak problem and had a footstool all ready to go, and Joffrey just snatched it away at the last minute with a mocking smile. So awful, yet so funny :laff:

It was interesting how Sam of all people discovered how to defeat the White Walkers. He is definitely becoming the unlikeliest of heroes....damn, Sam why did you drop the knife and not pick it up?....He, Gilly, and poor little Unnamed are toast now.

:what: two weeks? Two WEEKS? Stupid holiday weekend.