Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6XINPY0YubA messed up the embedding again, but watch this scene, you see Joffery acting a fool again, notice the guys who seize the drunk guy, they are the guys Joffery mentions holding Sansa down while he rapes her, they work with Littlefinger the gawd, Joffery just set up himself to be killed messing with his prized piece, those guys spy for LF, they report that Tyrion gets under Joffery skin and vice versa, this is season 2, now the guy who fights the deal is from LF camp, they guy who is saved is in debt to LF for his life, he is the kings fool now, belittled by Joffery and privy to his behavior so you know all reports go to LF now did any of you coli cats pick that up? I would be not surprised now that Joffery takes a hit and the perfect foil is Tyrion who makes a drunken threat in front of the royal court.:ufdup: Littlefinger just checked both of those emoyional guys without even being in the room.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ya you right, she said "anyone can be killed" as opposed to "all men must die" and then stared at him in the eyes...that Tywin Arya scene was pure gold

Still, seems Bravos is big on that death being the one true God stuff

:snoop: Yeah. I fukked up, she did say "All men can be killed" instead of "all men must die".

Without spoiling anything, the Braavosi believe Death is a merciful end to suffering that's why it's a big deal. Like @smARTmouf said some Braavosi do give the Stranger his props since he also represents death but I don't know about Jaqen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Araña;4259724 said:
Tyrion is a dwarf but he is a bigger man than me cause after all that wine I would have piped Sansa so mercilessly the entire pack of direwolves would have felt it.

He's a lesser man than me, cuz he's out here simping a whore who's too dumb to see the predicament he's in. :snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He's a lesser man than me, cuz he's out here simping a whore who's too dumb to see the predicament he's in. :snoop:

I give him a pass on that (and he's the only person I give that pass to, btw). Shae is probably the only female to care about him despite the way he is and outside of his money since Tysha. She's being a bytch now but Tyrion still simping because he wants to be loved. :to:

Daps
I give him a pass on that (and he's the only person I give that pass to, btw). Shae is probably the only female to care about him despite the way he is and outside of his money since Tysha. She's being a bytch now but Tyrion still simping because he wants to be loved. :to:

Fair point:ehh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
‏@rodimusprime
Arya is such a G. She picked up that rock and I heard that African music from Color Purple when Celie had that razor. #demthrones

Daps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6XINPY0YubA messed up the embedding again, but watch this scene, you see Joffery acting a fool again, notice the guys who seize the drunk guy, they are the guys Joffery mentions holding Sansa down while he rapes her, they work with Littlefinger the gawd, Joffery just set up himself to be killed messing with his prized piece, those guys spy for LF, they report that Tyrion gets under Joffery skin and vice versa, this is season 2, now the guy who fights the deal is from LF camp, they guy who is saved is in debt to LF for his life, he is the kings fool now, belittled by Joffery and privy to his behavior so you know all reports go to LF now did any of you coli cats pick that up? I would be not surprised now that Joffery takes a hit and the perfect foil is Tyrion who makes a drunken threat in front of the royal court.:ufdup: Littlefinger just checked both of those emoyional guys without even being in the room.

I legit can't figure out what you're trying to say :dwillhuh:

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't seen the episode yet so I'm not reading the thread. Just coming through to post this. Sorry if it's been posted already.

NS4W
VXwoj.gif

The writers of the show might have seen my previous post-

Sometimes I watch Games of Thrones and I wish I was a sponge on the side daenery stormborn's bath tub. She'd pick me up, dip me in that warm water and massage me across her breasts. I'd get soap buds all over them, they're like my little semen men that she can see. I go to to and fro, playfully flicking the nipples. Then, with both hands, she would hold me up above her head and wring me out as all my essence drips over her waiting face and lips. Her eyes dart from side to side. Alone. She thinks. I hold my breath. She takes me under. What's this? Its the sweet nectar of life. The moan she makes echoes as only a bathroom does. Don't worry Danery's I can hold my breath longer.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I legit can't figure out what you're trying to say :dwillhuh:
Lol to make it simple, the whole humiliation of Tyrion was reported to LF by Jofferys guards, they get paid by LF, the video i posted proved it, the fool that was saved there also, he just gave a motive to LF to have Joffery merked and the blame place on Tyrion, he just checked both of them without being there. LF also knew about Renly and Loras being a couple since day 1, watch the joust scene between Loras and the mountain again, i am saying this guy moves 25 steps ahead of the checker players without even being there.

Daps
Lol to make it simple, the whole humiliation of Tyrion was reported to LF by Jofferys guards, they get paid by LF, the video i posted proved it, the fool that was saved there also, he just gave a motive to LF to have Joffery merked and the blame place on Tyrion, he just checked both of them without being there. LF also knew about Renly and Loras being a couple since day 1, watch the joust scene between Loras and the mountain again, i am saying this guy moves 25 steps ahead of the checker players without even being there.

Huh? The guy who was going to fight the fool was LF's man...are you saying he now works for Joff?

The guys who hemmed the fool up dont report to LF. LF having eyes at the wedding seems very plausible, but you're doing a lot of reaching.

And Renley/Loras didn't seem to be some well kept secret...the Kingslayer knew about them as well.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so all you have to do is stick a sword in a white walker and they die? :aicmon: thats it? wack as fukk. i thought these were some supernatural beings you had to light on fire or something

Sugar

Banned
Daps
so all you have to do is stick a sword in a white walker and they die? :aicmon: thats it? wack as fukk. i thought these were some supernatural beings you had to light on fire or something

Sam used that Dragon Glass breh :ld:

Apparently that works as well as fire, seeing as it's possibly forged from Dragon fire