Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Ya, the Dragon glass angle was obvious from the beginning....I'm surprised how many people missed it.

Right. That's like killing a werewolf with a silver dagger or something.

thanks i completely forgot about that, what episode is that from

Sam had found the weapons towards the end of the 2nd season I believe. Forgot which specific episode tho.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in that case why not just build a wall of wildfyre to keep them out of the realm :shaq2:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
in that case why not just build a wall of wildfyre to keep them out of the realm :shaq2:

Wildfire isn't everlasting. It's also a secret and can only be made by the pyromancers in KL who have no idea what's going on beyond the wall.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Huh? The guy who was going to fight the fool was LF's man...are you saying he now works for Joff?

The guys who hemmed the fool up dont report to LF. LF having eyes at the wedding seems very plausible, but you're doing a lot of reaching.

And Renley/Loras didn't seem to be some well kept secret...the Kingslayer knew about them as well.
YES they do work LF, watch the episode where Ed Stark is summoned by Joffery, he has those guys in his pocket. The guy who was going to fight the Fool is LF man, he is announced as representing him. Watch the first season again, Ned Stark ask LF for advice when he tells him about Joffery being an incest kid and that Stannis is the true king, LF gives Ned some advice that he ignores about him owning the kings guard because he pays them.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Breh's I just read they taking a two week break. :snoop:

chrispaulnoway.png

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
With throwing that leech in the fire for Rob Stark it brought up the fact that I always thought it was odd that Rob never teamed up with Stannis. Maybe there's something I'm missing but I thought he was in it for the revenge and the fact that Ned was pushing for Stannis for King seems odd and out of character for Rob to not try and see that through and to lay claim as King of the North it just doesn't seem to jive with the Starks way of thinking.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
This show is just so good.

Arya standing over the Hound with the rock and the hound hitting her with the :ufdup: "do you enjoy use of your hands.

I know everyone hear thought it was going down with the queen was getting cleaned with a squegee. Grey worm is a boss. Also the captain was to much sniffin booty. The Queen of Dragons poker face isn't to be fukked with. This is like the third time someone has talked shyt to her with her sitting there like :troll:

Tyron this guy whole swag has been off this season. Can't wait till he gets his mojo back this L taking Tyron is not near as interesting.

That King b*stard kid got hit with a blood sucking leach on his penis man fukk that. If I was him revenge plot started minute that blood sucking apparatus touched my junk.

Joff this kids make you hate him. This dude stayed talking shyt and walking around the wedding party like

katt-williams-dancing-o.gif

The Tyrells ain't going to take this shyt talking lightly.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
With throwing that leech in the fire for Rob Stark it brought up the fact that I always thought it was odd that Rob never teamed up with Stannis. Maybe there's something I'm missing but I thought he was in it for the revenge and the fact that Ned was pushing for Stannis for King seems odd and out of character for Rob to not try and see that through and to lay claim as King of the North it just doesn't seem to jive with the Starks way of thinking.

If I recall correctly it was Rob's bannermen and his allies who declared him King in the North. Maybe him being humble and declining it would have been a sign of weakness? I don't know.

I mean, they just chopped your fathers head off, wouldn't you want to roll on them and take whatever help or praise that was placed upon you?

Daps
YES they do work LF, watch the episode where Ed Stark is summoned by Joffery, he has those guys in his pocket. The guy who was going to fight the Fool is LF man, he is announced as representing him. Watch the first season again, Ned Stark ask LF for advice when he tells him about Joffery being an incest kid and that Stannis is the true king, LF gives Ned some advice that he ignores about him owning the kings guard because he pays them.

Link the scene where LF says he owns the kind guard.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kelly C got the worst t*ts in Westeros tho ...

not saying I still wouldn't immerse my entire head in any orifice I can find tho ...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

very true. think of the damage they could have done if they had teamed up. stannis became pissed as soon as he was crowned king in the north tho. felt like robb was trying to steal half his kingdom. stannis is way too strict for his own good. nikka does not believe in making allies unless they kiss his ass.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
What a great episode whats fuuny about this show is that when its good nothing comes close and this was a PHENOMENAL episode:whew:

Lets start with the one true king Stannis Baratheon first of his name,Azor Ahai reborn,king of the andals and first men ,Lord of Dragonstone and Storms End Lord of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realm getting the team back together taking the onion out the pot and Mellisandre getting back to business you already know what happened the first time Melissandre got somedikk
tumblr_m4pu0gRCOd1qa5csdo1_500.gif

I dont know why this dude Gendry think just cause he is the dead kings b*stard that entitles him to anything uncle Stannis had to hem him up aint shyt sweet on dragonstone think you could fukk one of the kings bytches and not cost anything fukk out of here a nut for your life you willing to pay that cost boss?
tumblr_mn2thu66ID1qkwee2o2_500.gif

Yall nyggas should know by now that when these 3 get together shyt gets DONE yall should be afraid of team Stannis and get ready to bend the knee my man Stannis broke it down to Davos in the simplest terms

"I have seen visions in the flames. You have seen her power up close. How can you deny her GOD is real?":dwillhuh:

tumblr_mn2y71csUH1ro6e0bo1_250.gif

tumblr_mn2y71csUH1ro6e0bo3_250.gif

tumblr_mn2y71csUH1ro6e0bo5_250.gif

The night is dark and full of terrors brehs:merchant: