Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
:skip: Tyrion, the drunk dwarf? Who respects him? Who came to his aid while he was being mocked, none of the kings guard. Matter of fact where was he boy who always have his back? Hmm is he still on the payroll?

Lord bronn is a mercenary. He ain't dumb enough to disrespect the king to defend his homeboy while tywildfire look at him with the :birdman: face

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea he definitely had a great plan and a massive army. it took some sorcery to take him out the game but if not, nikka would be sitting on the throne already with loras as his main kingsguard/lover :pachaha:

this is why i dont read fantasy books. renly dying was stupid. if stannis can just send a black demon goon to kill anyone then the war's over. and yet he hasnt done that again since last season.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
yea he definitely had a great plan and a massive army. it took some sorcery to take him out the game but if not, nikka would be sitting on the throne already with loras as his main kingsguard/lover :pachaha:

Before I read the books... :guilty: I supported Renly. I liked him because he actually tried to help Ned Stark out and tried to curb the blood bath that would ensue. He would have won the throne sooner and cleaner if Ned didn't turn him down.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTvT-1xaaoY"]Renly Baratheon warns Ned Stark - YouTube[/ame]

Say what you will about Renly. He had a strong point here :to:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
this is why i dont read fantasy books. renly dying was stupid. if stannis can just send a black demon goon to kill anyone then the war's over. and yet he hasnt done that again since last season.

It takes life from him to do that. Its not as simple as you make it seem.That's why they hunted down gendry cause he has kings blood too.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

yep, I thought it was a kind of weak plot-device. and was the demon-smoke-baby one-time-use disposable status? "kills one person of your choice, or your money back". :pachaha: I haven't got that far in the (audio)book, so I don't know if the book handled it better

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

He's too weak.When you make a shadow baby it weakens you .The next one might kill him that's why Mel won't let him do it.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It takes life from him to do that. Its not as simple as you make it seem.That's why they hunted down gendry cause he has kings blood too.

what life was taken? all he had to do was fukk that bytch and that was that

He's too weak.When you make a shadow baby it weakens you .The next one might kill him that's why Mel won't let him do it.
:ehh:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

melisandre told him earlier this season he cant because his "fire" is real low, that shadow baby shyt took a toll on him. thats why he looks 10 years older this season and why she had to go and get someone else with "kings blood" (gendry).

i agree it is kinda stupid, when i read that shyt in the books i was like :upsetfavre: but :manny: thats the power of the lord of light, r'hllor.

Plus all this shyt is only possible now because of the dragons being born, thats what the red comet in season 2 represented. Magic returning. The only time the show went into this was when the warlock had danearys chained up and told her how his power is amplified around her

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus all this shyt is only possible now because of the dragons being born, thats what the red comet in season 2 represented. Magic returning.

is this from the books? i dont think this was made clear in the show at all and it seems very significant

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
is this from the books? i dont think this was made clear in the show at all and it seems very significant

the show went into it with the warlock telling her how being around her is amplifying his powers, and it showed everyone in the 1st episode of season 2 having they own interpretations of the comet with the last one being osha saying "the comet only means 1 thing...dragons", since then we've seen a bunch of magical shyt happened like thoros being able to revive beric, shadow babies etc

its not a fact in the books or in the show, but it sounds like the most plausible one on what that comet represented

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i agree it is kinda stupid, when i read that shyt in the books i was like :upsetfavre: but :manny: thats the power of the lord of light, r'hllor.

I thought that shyt was just straight up HAX, or GRRM writing himself out of a corner, and it's one of the reasons why it took me a long time to like Stannis. It's a shame they left Cortney out of the show. He made Stannis look like a straight bytch. nikka got the supernatural hook up and I just couldn't get down with that shyt.

Even Davos was like :huhldup: :whoa: "So demonic..."

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Before I read the books... :guilty: I supported Renly. I liked him because he actually tried to help Ned Stark out and tried to curb the blood bath that would ensue. He would have won the throne sooner and cleaner if Ned didn't turn him down.

Renly Baratheon warns Ned Stark - YouTube

Say what you will about Renly. He had a strong point here :to:

This is why I see Ned Stark as a SIMP :damn:

This man has his family all split up in turmoil .....Jon Snow with the wildings.....Robb trying to avenge him..Arya running in the wilderness trying to survive.. winterfell falling..

All because Ned simp ass let Cersi straight DEEBO him being made King once Robert died....How do you let this happen?? He was the motherfuccing King of the North ....:snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This is why I see Ned Stark as a SIMP :damn:

This man has his family all split up in turmoil .....Jon Snow with the wildings.....Robb trying to avenge him..Arya running in the wilderness trying to survive.. winterfell falling..

All because Ned simp ass let Cersi straight DEEBO him being made King once Robert died....How do you let this happen?? He was the motherfuccing King of the North ....:snoop:

I like and hate him at the same time. I give him mad respect that he stayed honorable to the end but all the ways he could have escaped his fate and with how things turned out:

harbaughreactsoriginal.gif