Game of Thrones Season 3 Niccas!!!!! *Storms Swords*

Daps
no. he told he to give the coin to a any boatman from bravos, say the words, and they'd take her to bravosi.

he asked her to go with him and she refused. but that way if she changed her mind she could follow.

I linked the scene :dwillhuh:

He says "if the day comes when you must find me again, just give that coin to any man from Bravos and say these words to him...."

It's vague, so it's quite possible that the Brovasi Arya gave that coin to would just lead her to a lair where the faceless men are from as opposed to Jaqen himself, but I think it's clear they'd do more than just boat her to Bravos.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I linked the scene :dwillhuh:

He says "if the day comes when you must find me again, just give that coin to any man from Bravos and say these words to him...."

It's vague, so it's quite possible that the Brovasi Arya gave that coin to would just lead her to a lair where the faceless men are from as opposed to Jaqen himself, but I think it's clear they'd do more than just boat her to Bravos.

my bad. u are correct. :cheers:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Are we sure Daario is from Bravos? I thought he only said those words because he drew the Bravosi coin...and the way Jaqen told those words to Arya, it seemed like a common saying from Bravos...

...Actually, now that I think about it, didn't Jaqen tell Arya to say those words to anyone from Bravos and they'd help her find HIM :ohhh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52QsDDBvhRc

He's not...the only one that was introduced by Barristan as being from Braavos was Mero.
And Daario didn't say it because he drew the Bravosi coin, it is a common saying on the continent of Essos (the continent they are currently on that includes Braavos). I forget which one he said though...was it Valar Morghulis (All Men Must Die) or Valar Dohaeris (All Men Must Serve)?

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I laughed hard as hell at Joffreys shenanigans towards tyrion...pure comedy. I hate Joffrey but dude playing him is a helluva actor. :salut:

Still waiting on Oberths review :yes:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He's not...the only one that was introduced by Barristan as being from Braavos was Mero.
And Daario didn't say it because he drew the Bravosi coin, it is a common saying on the continent of Essos (the continent they are currently on that includes Braavos). I forget which one he said though...was it Valar Morghulis (All Men Must Die) or Valar Dohaeris (All Men Must Serve)?

He said Valar Morghulis when he looked at the coin.

Daps
He said Valar Morghulis when he looked at the coin.

Those are the words Jaqen said to Arya, right? Or am I mistaken there?

Also reading the translation got me a little :whoo: cuz didn't Arya say that to Tywin when he asked if she believed Robb was immortal?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Those are the words Jaqen said to Arya, right? Or am I mistaken there?

Also reading the translation got me a little :whoo: cuz didn't Arya say that to Tywin when he asked if she believed Robb was immortal?

Yeah, Arya did say it to Tywin. She meant it like :childplease: "Anyone can get got... Even you."

Daps
Yeah, Arya did say it to Tywin. She meant it like :childplease: "Anyone can get got... Even you."

Ya you right, she said "anyone can be killed" as opposed to "all men must die" and then stared at him in the eyes...that Tywin Arya scene was pure gold :whew:

Still, seems Bravos is big on that death being the one true God stuff

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikka said Valar Morghulis and I was like ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh shyt!...

what if the dancing Master Syrio Forel/ Jaqen/ Daario = faceless assassin ...

Seems like everything Braavos is out to help Arya ..

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think Jaqen prays to the Stranger ...one of the 7 old Gods..

Last edited by a moderator:

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
Then you’ll be fukking your own bride with a wooden cock
tumblr_mn2yqxajjT1rux4cgo1_500.png

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:krs: Mother of dragons blessed us with datass this week. I wanted Her linguist :shaq:to get in the tub and teach her how to roll them R's :steviej:

Tyrion is a dwarf but he is a bigger man than me cause after all that wine I would have piped Sansa so mercilessly the entire pack of direwolves would have felt it.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Haven't seen the episode yet so I'm not reading the thread. Just coming through to post this. Sorry if it's been posted already.

NS4W
VXwoj.gif