Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i do agree with the sentiment that the quality of dialogue has lessened in the past season or two

still love the show of course, and this season has been dope, but yeah, that Arya/Sansa confrontation this past episode was weak asf

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Someone come get this backwards ass nikka

The pacing of this show has been ludicrous and the action is rushed and nonsensical like a Michael Bay Flick. We even got Wheedon panoramic shots now. Stop it. Season should have been 13 episodes like before. Same shyt happened to the last season of BE where everything was sloppy and rushed

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Night king with cersei on his side and littlefinger as their hand. That would be some huge trolling :russ:
yea, I been thinking about what if they defeat the NK, but cersei gives herself to him to become the night queen. She's obsessed with her prophecy, that way she has the ability to live forever and continue to be the evil, vengeful bytch that she is.

Late pass:

I just figured out the scene with Arial and her old wolf was to show how much she has gone to the dark side of the face and is essentially no longer the same person so the wolf was acting up

Are you talking about Arya? That scene could be interpreted in two ways.

1. The wolf is salty it was abandoned.

2. It is confused by who Arya is due to her able to change completely now that it is hindering the connection. After all she is no one and yet is Arya Stark at the same time.
yall are both wrong, go look up the after the thrones piece for that episode, DD explain it

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
The pacing of this show has been ludicrous and the action is rushed and nonsensical like a Michael Bay Flick. We even got Wheedon panoramic shots now. Stop it. Season should have been 13 episodes like before. Same shyt happened to the last season of BE where everything was sloppy and rushed
i agree, esp after the long wait...its not living up to the hype...the momentum from the past seasons is carrying the show

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I wonder if Arya has already killed Littlefinger on the low, and is playing mindgames with Sansa at this point.

Edit: Guess not as they wouldn't kill LF offscreen at this point. Just wondering where this plotpoint will end up.

Bran watching his sisters plot to kill each other like :yeshrug:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if Arya has already killed Littlefinger on the low, and is playing mindgames with Sansa at this point.

Guess not as they wouldn't kill LF offscreen at this point.

His been scheming for a while now I am guessing we will soon discover his end goal. How anyone can scheme on this family now with Bran there is just ludicrous.