Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
His been scheming for a while now I am guessing we will soon discover his end goal. How anyone can scheme on this family now with Bran there is just ludicrous.

Bran will just be like: "Sansa/Arya, I saw Littlefinger manipulate you into setting up and murdering your sister...you looked beautiful :mjgrin:"

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just watched it and yeah :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: and I thought hardhome could never be topped
Did I just imagine the season finale 'The Winds of Winter' or something? Because it was clearly the best episode of GOT ever aired, and yet whenever a hot episode drops and people try to compare it to something from the past they never mention it.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Did I just imagine the season finale 'The Winds of Winter' or something? Because it was clearly the best episode of GOT ever aired, and yet whenever a hot episode drops and people try to compare it to something from the past they never mention it.
'The Winds of Winter' might be the best in terms of substance, pacing, storytelling and all that intricate jazz but it just isn't as action packed as Hardhome, Battle of the b*stards, this episode, last episode with the dothraki and drogon lighting up the lannisters and The Red Wedding.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Watched it... this season is moving too fast everything feels mad rushed and have zero stakes to me. Like it's a rush to get the white walker thing popping and the wall to drop to get to season 8.....On top of the mad deus ex machina in damn every episode it pretty annoying... with all that being said every actor been doing a damn fine job so this season. With Jon, arya, Jaime, cersai, Sam, Davos, the hound and a bunch of all doing a fine job keeping this rushed season together

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The pacing of this show has been ludicrous and the action is rushed and nonsensical like a Michael Bay Flick. We even got Wheedon panoramic shots now. Stop it. Season should have been 13 episodes like before. Same shyt happened to the last season of BE where everything was sloppy and rushed

Pacing of the show has to do more with there being 8 episodes left. If this was some middle of 3rd season shyt then u have a point. Dont slander HBgOat again. They provide the best tv shows