Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
not a bad post but yall be ruining the show with the prediction competition you got going on

:beli: yall are supposed to watch the whole season then go back and put the pieces together after its all over, just like with a rap album.

nikkas dissecting every past scene just to be the one to say they figured it out first. Half of yall be reading spoilers on reddit and reposting like you some deep thinking fan :skip:
How you mean "watch the whole season then put it together like a rap album" :dahell:

The seasons are interconnected, you dont need to complete the current season if shyt that happened in previous seasons confirms a suspicion of whats happening

You just said digest a tv show the same way you would an album :mjlol: nikka.....you arent even supposed to digest different ARTISTS the same, let alone the entire genre, you then proceed to use that logic on other mediums??? :dead:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not a bad post but yall be ruining the show with the prediction competition you got going on

:beli: yall are supposed to watch the whole season then go back and put the pieces together after its all over, just like with a rap album.

nikkas dissecting every past scene just to be the one to say they figured it out first. Half of yall be reading spoilers on reddit and reposting like you some deep thinking fan :skip:

Man shut your ass up.

People been discussing thoughts and ideas about tv shows before GOT and before the internet.

That's why we watch shows. To come up with random ideas of what's going to happen next and guess based on clues.

The hell would there be a GOT thread that has 700 pages if people weren't interested in discussing and coming up with ideas of what things mean?

I don't even know how to use Reddit tough guy, smh...

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Usain-Bolt-Smokes-the-Competition-940x545.jpg

Someone need to photoshop gendry in this, that nikka was running.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Why is Bran emotionless? The old three eyed Raven seemed to be fine on that front. It just seemed like something they had to do because Bran is now a dues ex machina and ain't no playing the game of thrones with him present.

Cersei after the team up with Daenerys and the living about to initiate her backstabbing.

Cersei to Daenerys: :demonic:When you play the game of thrones you win or you die.

Daenerys, Jon, Tyrion, Sansa, Arya::mjlol:

Cersei::dwillhuh: I said when you play........

Daenerys: Dracarys

While Cersei and her minions burn you will just have Bran in the cut on some: :jawalrus: I saw your plan before you even decided to hatch it.

Maybe they should have waited before making Bran this way as I would have loved to see a genuine reunion between the Stark kids.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If you take the vision in the house of the undying as snow, yes, they make it there. If you take it as ashes, I'm guessing Dany has to take down the red keep to kill cersei in order to get the people and rest of cersei's army on board to fight the white walkers, thus it's ash from being burnt down.
nah that shyt is snow. U can hear the snow effect when she's walking in her vision.

EDIT: breh posted icicles in a screen shot of her vision. Snow confirmed

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Why is Bran emotionless? The old three eyed Raven seemed to be fine on that front. It just seemed like something they had to do because Bran is now a dues ex machina and ain't no playing the game of thrones with him present.

Cersei after the team up with Daenerys and the living about to initiate her backstabbing.

Cersei to Daenerys: :demonic:When you play the game of thrones you win or you die.

Daenerys, Jon, Tyrion, Sansa, Arya::mjlol:

Cersei::dwillhuh: I said when you play........

Daenerys: Dracarys

While Cersei and her minions burn you will just have Bran in the cut on some: :jawalrus: I saw your plan before you even decided to hatch it.

Maybe they should have waited before making Bran this way as I would have loved to see a genuine reunion between the Stark kids.
While your reason for Bran being a robot is the right reason out of world, I think it can make sense in world too.

The old 3eyed raven has had years upon years to digest memories while Bran was just flooded with them when he wasn't really prepared. I could see it taking awhile before he could process all that shyt he downloaded.

Someone made a joke on twitter that Bran had to delete his personality off his hardrive to make room for these new memories :mjlol: and I think it fits.