Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Daps
Reppin
UK
I haven't watched the episode yet to see exactly how it was done. But a raven reaching Dragonstone and Dany flying up there in a day, if thats exactly how it happened, is the single biggest fukk you to the geography that George created in the entire series. It seriously breaks the continuity of the world.

For those saying "it doesn't matter! Dragons!" I wonder how the fukk you became a fan of this show in the first place. The first 3 seasons barely had any battles at all, and the geography was damn near a villain in the series that the characters had to overcome.

The entire reason the red wedding happened is one of geography and in-world consistency. Robb made a marriage pact so he could cross a fukking river. That's how important geography was as a plot point for this series. It did matter. If D&D didn't have the books to pull from, they just would have had the entire army magically show up on the other side of the river, with no explanation given, and fukk boys would have said "who cares!"

Maybe on other shows, who gives a fukk about how travel works, but when the single biggest event of your series is a plot tied directly to a problem created by distance and geography, you can't turn around and then claim distance and geography is irrelevant. I mean for fukks sake, the INTRO to the show is a MAP of the world. A map is the introduction to the series every week.

Saying "it doesn't matter" is just excusing shytty writing by a team of writers that just don't care about their world building anymore.

:salute:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not our dragon:mjcry::damn:

Night's King got a dragon now:damn::damn:

Not sure about the complaints about time travel, they're obviously speeding up the storyline due to material, are people really presuming all the stuff is happening in days?:dahell:

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
SO Yall go search out therioes spend hours a day watching them on you tube read all the books and director interviews then cry when u 1 of the 1,0000 theories u heard finally is true talking about its too predictable gotdamn just chill stop watching that bullshyt and sit back and be entertained

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Hackers want 250 racks or they saying Ep 7 dropping.

HBO prolly make more than 250 off leak buzz let that shyt go HBO :bryan:
HBO isn't paying because they're not losing any money off these leaks...

Plenty of people who refuse to watch the leaks thinking its shyt quality and rather wait for Sunday...

Plenty of folks who watched the leak and will watch again 9pm tonight...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
HBO isn't paying because they're not losing any money off these leaks...

Plenty of people who refuse to watch the leaks thinking its shyt quality and rather wait for Sunday...

Plenty of folks who watched the leak and will watch again 9pm tonight...
I watched the leak and might not watch the episode tonight but I already pay for HBO so...