Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
I'm starting to think Dany dies.

King's Landing is ravaged with snow in her vision, thats def snow.

Then in her vision, she then walked outside of the wall and met up with her dead husband Drago and her dead baby in a tent. That's probably because she is going to join them.

not a bad post but yall be ruining the show with the prediction competition you got going on

:beli: yall are supposed to watch the whole season then go back and put the pieces together after its all over, just like with a rap album.

nikkas dissecting every past scene just to be the one to say they figured it out first. Half of yall be reading spoilers on reddit and reposting like you some deep thinking fan :skip:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
not a bad post but yall be ruining the show with the prediction competition you got going on

:beli: yall are supposed to watch the whole season then go back and put the pieces together after its all over, just like with a rap album.

nikkas dissecting every past scene just to be the one to say they figured it out first. Half of yall be reading spoilers on reddit and reposting like you some deep thinking fan :skip:
I agree in general, but that house of the undying vision being a premonition has been a talking point for Daeny forever.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
this nikka is fukkin retarded....son really thought streaming on two of the biggest platforms on planet earth would be safe? get this despacito ass nikka outta here...
still my favorite post from the night the fukkery started

spain was taking all kind of Ls in every time zone, despacito ass nikkas :dead::dead:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Lol, no I don't, but if the wight is being kept "alive" by the White Walker that raised it and it has crossed the magic of the Wall, I wonder if that allows the Walker to cross as well? :ohhh:
wights attack jeor in castle black he crossed over. the wight is gonn make it. they didnt go this far tio then have some silly shyt like that happen

Daps
The trailer for episode 7 leaked!!!

3ivzsgiabegz.gif

:troll:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I agree in general, but that house of the undying vision being a premonition has been a talking point for Daeny forever.

These dudes think everybody spoiling them...this book series was highly popular before 2011. I'm not trying to be a snob or anything when i say that. I got into Harry Potter very late...right around the time the last two movies came out. I read all the books, watched all the previous movies. I was already 21/22 at that point but I thought they were good. How much of an a$$hole would I sounded like accusing the world of trying to spoil me on books that had been out 13 years already? PEOPLE HAD BEEN talking about HP for YEARS before I decided to read them, the same way PEOPLE HAVE BEEN talking about GOT. These books started coming out in 1996 man. People have been discussing Jon, Dany and the entire ASOIAF series online since dial up.