Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
DHiKzN2UQAAYeuV.jpg

@dora_da_destroyer did ya girl downgrade :patrice:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
2nd thing that bugged me is a Aaron "NK" Rodgers decision making on that play. He hit the wrong receiver. 100% hitting Drogon is the logical move there. You kill the biggest Dragon and likely all the humans on top if you hit Drogon there.

The reason he chose to kill that particular dragon is because it was wiping out a big chunk of his army. So it makes sense to take out the one doing the most damage.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cersei and Jaime being b*stard Targs makes more sense to me, in the books at least anyway. Cersei is all hot and bothered watching the tower of the hand get set on fire and would just be dope that the son a Tywin hated the most was the only one that was really his.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Yo you guys think there's like a wifi range on wights from the white walkers?

Like if the one they kidnapped gets too far from the one who turned him will he just hit the deck?

Then Cersei might be like yo this just a regular dead body :stopitslime:

They already tried taking a wight (well just a hand) to KL to get help at the wall but by the time it got there it had deteriorated and wasn't animated anymore. They can get to KL alot faster by sea plus it's winter so the chances of the wight being intact when they get there are good.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Cersei and Jaime being b*stard Targs makes more sense to me, in the books at least anyway. Cersei is all hot and bothered watching the tower of the hand get set on fire and would just be dope that the son a Tywin hated the most was the only one that was really his.
hmmm...cersei always mentioned the Targaryens when her perversions were brought up....could be very subtle foreshadowing