Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think he makes them, because there's always 4-5 and Jon has killed two and so did Meera

They are all connected to the one who turned them, thats why everyone but one dropped when Jon killed that one white walker.

Maybe they always send one from a different white walker on scouting parties for this exact reason, so he can let out an oh shyt call if the white walker gets dropped.

I think they just heard his call cause they were close enough.

I also wonder were the other white walkers made by the night king? or also by the children of the forest?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I thought they said that was ashes not snow in her vision of the throne room.
you can see icicles

untitled-1gvojr.png

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to think Dany dies.

King's Landing is ravaged with snow in her vision, thats def snow.

Then in her vision, she then walked outside of the wall and met up with her dead husband Drago and her dead baby in a tent. That's probably because she is going to join them.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Really hope Bran has a big storyline arc next season. There's not much time left.
same. they set him up as some cheat code/big mystery/starting power forward, but they haven't let him see the floor too often. i'm really confused as to whether he's a bench player or a starter, if he's a starter, they better start uncovering his purpose.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:patrice:Anyone else see Longclaw's eyes open when he came out the frozen lake? People are saying it was just a reflection of the water. I thought it looked like it's eyes opened.

4gXGEbttIcT7idSfx6Ezqh4mcPW4sJkKGwonfpy7dls.jpg