Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I broke down and watched the leak:wow:

THEY KILLED ONE OF THE DRAGONS!?:damn:

AND NOW IT'S A MOTHERfukkING ZOMBIE DRAGON!?:mindblown:

Holy shyt brehs:whew:

But this whole "Hey Gendry run back to EastWatch and send a raven, then the time it takes for the raven to go to Dragonstone, then the time it takes for Dany to fly there....they rushed the hell outta this. Oh well though, shyt it still lit as fukk.:ld:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
I'm not mad at them rushing this season because they need to wrap up the show

but they could have like 3 more episodes for better pacing if they didn’t waste time on the reaaaally unnecessary stuff like Mereen, Dorne or Loras/Renly homo scenes

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Honestly, I hate these leaks man....especially considering we're almost approaching the end of the show. They better not fukk up that finale.

That being said, what an episode. Hardhome is still my favorite, but this one gotta be Top 5. Even when I knew Jon was gonna Supercena his way out of a situation, GoT never fails at creating those super tense moments. I was legit scared for the dude.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
In regards to Benjen coming out of nowhere, they could of at least shown him stalking/scouting out the posse, would of taken seconds.

Yeah, and I would have hoped he went out better than that. Just get on the damn horse Benjen:damn:

Or come with some better weapons or some shyt.

P.S I told you nikkas that Benjen would come to save the day:hubie:

so how will Cersei react to the news? assuming she believes all of it, what would she actually do?

She's say "fukk it, let them deal with it".

She'll see it as an opportunity for Dany's forces to become weaker, especially if she hears about one of the dragons dying. So she basically won't do shyt.

I'm just assuming things. We don't know what the NK knows, he might know more than we think. It just seemed like a setup from the get go and NK seemed like he was waiting for something. Just conjecture

Good chance it was, because why the hell else did the army just surround them and wait hours or days before finally attacking? The white walkers were just sitting on their horses....waiting. It's possible they have a similar ability that Bran has, and they know about the dragons. Remember how the Night King was able to track Bran down? So maybe the Night King was being tactical, and knew Dany would come with her dragons.

Only watched the first 20 minutes but holy shyt the writing was awful.

They resorted to gay jokes:mjlol:

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
How dope would it have been if Dany would have waited for them at winterfell and bran would have told her what was happening after warging a raven or something. Would have made perfect story sense. No need for gendrys 5 mile dash in minus 20 degree weather or the rest of them sitting on a rock freezing.

Speaking of which, how the fukk u freezing when thoros and beric have flaming swords :gucci:.

I hate being one of those people but so much of this episode makes u go what the fukk?

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Ayo - the White Walkers are food out here if their opponent has dragonglass or Valyrian steel. Jon made quick work of ol boy, and Jon is not the best fighter in Westeros. To be fair, I don't know if them five dudes on the horses, including the Night King, have additional abilities. But if it's a fair one against a human w/ dragonglass/Valyrian steel? :patrice:Ball game

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
DHgEQhJXkAAdA85.jpg

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ayo - the White Walkers are food out here if their opponent has dragonglass or Valyrian steel. Jon made quick work of ol boy, and Jon is not the best fighter in Westeros. To be fair, I don't know if them five dudes on the horses, including the Night King, have additional abilities. But if it's a fair one against a human w/ dragonglass/Valyrian steel? :patrice:Ball game
Yeah Jon is 2/2 against the generals right now. At this point they probably don't want no smoke with him.

Let them fukk up and run across grey worm with a dragon glass spear. They gonna be like whoa whoa whoa chill chill :whoa:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
This episode definitely felt fan-servicey, but isn't this exactly what the last few episodes of a decade long series are supposed to feel? We all been waiting for this ish. I honestly want Cersei and Littlefinger to take L's as well. It won't happen though. We will get that typical GoT gut wrenching savagery soon enough.