Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Daps
Let's keep it buck if D&D came out and said we stopped following the Books after season 1. These retard nitcpicking ass niccas would retroactively be like "you know shyt did really start falling off after than.":patrice:

This type of shyt happens with any literature to film/tv adaptation. It just took longer cause they were a bunch of books out.
LMAO @ this retarded ass hypothetical...people have read the books we know where they followed book. :mjlol:

Light

Pro
Daps
They don't need Cersei, Khaleesi made most of the Lannister army bend the knee.

Not all of them will though. A majority of them were hesitant until Drogon scared them into kneeling. Cersei still has men in the riverlands and whatever is left of the lannister army. She also has probably the only fleet left in Westeros with the help of Euron. It's more about not fighting the war on two fronts, when you can just deal with the immediate and more dangerous threat of the WW, and then go after Cersei later.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's keep it buck if D&D came out and said we stopped following the Books after season 1. These retard nitcpicking ass niccas would retroactively be like "you know shyt did really start falling off after than.":patrice:

This type of shyt happens with any literature to film/tv adaptation. It just took longer cause they were a bunch of books out.
What?:russ:

Season 1-4 are nearly identical to books 1-3.

The worst season came right after:yeshrug:

Season 6, which was about 80% non book material is #2 if not the GOAT season. Credit where its due:yeshrug:

This season is aight:manny:. I think after the :ooh: moments wear off nikkas will be more honest or aware of the drop in quality. Either way y'all letting a lot of sloppiness slide that didn't exist before

If anything all this is just showing that nikkas never paid attention to details in the show like that anyway. Just enough to be able to discuss key points with co workers on Monday:yeshrug: That's where this divide is coming from imo

And to be clear, NOTHING this show does from this point on this will ever be as terrible as Dorne. That shyt was TRASH:deadmanny: and makes season 5 hard to re watch

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
There were a lot of OMG is he gonna die? moments with music swells and well timed 'save the days' from other characters where you know off rip no one will actually die that's important. I used to think anyone could die anytime now they keep doing so many near death come backs of main characters and the core keeps remaining that I'm not tense in those scenes anymore.

Word. This shyt wild corny. GOT got hot because you could never tell when characters might get offed and no one was safe. Now that we're down to core characters we know for damn sure none of them are going out until their plot lines resolve. Why even show Jaime sinking like a brick in a whole suit of armor if Bron is gonna pull his ass out of the water and come up 500 yards away on the river bank? Is Bron a dolphin now? :stopitslime: Or have Jon get mobbed by walkers only for Benjen to show up and give him a horse then get the beats from zombies who he's successfully dodged for 7 years. Or Dany being like, "We've gotta wait for him... nah fukk it I'm out." 1s later Jorah goes, "There he is :mjgrin:." Man they weren't gonna leave him out there to freeze to death. Get outta here with that mess.

These near misses are insulting to the audience.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
They need to get some of qyburns scorpions on the wall. Modify them to shoot dragon glass tipped spears. All it would take is one shot to end the war.

Speaking of dragon glass why didn't they take a couple of archers wit a shytload of dragonglass arrows with them across the wall?

I noticed tormund had a dragonglass axe. That was pretty badass.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
They can't go to war with Cersei because they need her help and the forces that are aligned with her. If they go to war with Cersei then who knows how long it will last, and the number of casualties that both sides will suffer. Plus they need to be prepared for when the WW attack, and you need every man north by the time the attack occurs.

They could end cersei easily. Tyrion or varys could find out which building she sleeps in. Dany goes and melts that building in the dead of night and becomes the queen. Cersei is not loved by her subjects so I doubt they'd give a fukk about her death. Hell they would probably be grateful knowing that Dany could have burned all of kings landing but chose not to.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt was dope....he merked that dragon so easy that if I was Dany I'd be like :hubie: me and my dragons are done, I'm not with this at all.

Drogon and Rhaegal gonna have to put paws on Viserion now....but I have a feeling Rhaegal is gonna get killed. But the setup is so obvious now....Jon gonna shoot the fair one with the Night King, get that 1v1 kill and the whole army will die just as they are approaching the Red Keep. He's probably gonna die from his wounds and Dany will remember him as the greatest Targaryen ever or some shyt when she takes over.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Watching the episode again, I forgot to mention one thing that kind of bugged me during Tyrion's conversation with Danny. He tells her she tends to lose her temper when provoked, which leads to Danny getting pissed at Tyrion's advice of planning for succession. Like, that's exactly the type of shyt Tyrion wants Danny to stop doing and instead of calling her out on it he ends up looking like sad puppy to the ground.

Light

Pro
Daps
They could end cersei easily. Tyrion or varys could find out which building she sleeps in. Dany goes and melts that building in the dead of night and becomes the queen. Cersei is not loved by her subjects so I doubt they'd give a fukk about her death. Hell they would probably be grateful knowing that Dany could have burned all of kings landing but chose not to.

She would most likely be in the red keep if they went with that option. It also would be dumb of Dany to do so because that would put her dragons in risk of getting killed from one of Qyburn's ballista. It's not just Cersei in the red keep but also innocent civilians who would also be killed.

Jon spoke to Dany about how burning buildings and cities would be more of the same, which would only make others think that she is the mad queen.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I feel like Jon will die for good fighting the night king. Either that or he gonna almost turn like benjen. I don't see can't staying alive thru the end either. I wouldn't be surprised if Cersi kills her somehow.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The mission was to capture a Wight alive not to kill or start some battle

If you notice Jorah didn't even take his sword, same with the Hound

Plus using dragonglas arrows to kill wights would be a waste

Speaking of dragon glass why didn't they take a couple of archers wit a shytload of dragonglass arrows with them across the wall?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wouldn't mind if Jon gets merked in the finale

Clear up that 1.3 mill a episode he's getting paid for some more cgi :banderas:

I feel like Jon will die for good fighting the night king. Either that or he gonna almost turn like benjen. I don't see can't staying alive thru the end either. I wouldn't be surprised if Cersi kills her somehow.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even think the episode was perfect not in the slightest. A couple things stuck out that bugged me.

1st the whole plan was dumb. It was obvious after episode 4 that there needed to be a way to weaken Dany and the obvious route would be to take out 1 or more dragons. Going out to the wall was cool and probably necessary to get folks to believe the dead exist but it could of been done a lot simpler. Why not a simple scouting mission to see where they are you could of still had the whole avengers thing but the pretext of it wouldn't have been so fukking dumb.

2nd thing that bugged me is a Aaron "NK" Rodgers decision making on that play. He hit the wrong receiver. 100% hitting Drogon is the logical move there. You kill the biggest Dragon and likely all the humans on top if you hit Drogon there. He hit a possession receiver for a 5 yard gain when the all pro wideout is wide open in the endzone ol Alex Smith ass nicca. He tried running the same play again but the coverage was too solid and he missed the throw.

Some slight nitpicky shyt was maybe the whole Benjen coming in at the last second/Dany turning her back the exact moment Jon comes being cringy as fukk but nothing for me to complain too much about. Gendry turning into Adrian Peterson was kind like ok I guess its not that far from east watch.

Still highly entertaining and I wouldn't be mad if the rest of the show was like this. I've had my fill of exposition give me some payoff