Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
And no one knows for sure if dragon glass or Valyrian steel even harms the night king it's all speculation.

He created the white walkers doesn't mean he has their same weaknesses
the NK was created with dragon glass

he needs some sort of weakness. can't have him be immune to conventional weapons, dragon glass, valyrian steel, and dragon fire, but weak to... butterscotch? :troll:

maybe him and Bran will end up having a 'battle of the minds'

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The plan was 8 seasons from day one
pretty sure it was 7

and that wouldn't be from "day one" either. HBO wouldn't commit to 7/8 seasons not knowing if the show would even be successful

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that plan was stupid. I cant believe i felt so sad that a cgi effect died :mjcry:
Why didn't they do this in the first place? "oh, you want to see if the walkers are real? Take one of your dragons beyond the wall and have a look"
And this fast travel option they have is buggin' me a little tbh

It was a very dumb plan. Why risk the King and some of the best warriors in the land on some dummy mission to appease a c*nt like Cersei. I can just see Cersei pulling a Red Wedding during the peace negotiation and telling Dany fukk you and your captured Whight.

The finale better make up for the bullshyt.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have any problems with the time, yall really choosing this instance to go on about how long something would take in a fictional world? They could have some retarded shyt next week like "Yes, the Raven was a Blood Napalm Raven specially born of the fire of Azor Ahai's flatulence that can travel at 1000 leagues per hour" and you'd just have to accept it because it's a fantasy world :yeshrug:

It's a show about dragons, zombies, time travel and all sorts of outside the box shyt, I'm not about to break out a map and work out how long something would take in a fictional world.

This episode's travel time hit comical levels that completely insult the intelligence of the viewer in a way that GOT has not done before at that level.

Snow and Suicide gang were surrounded by the WW for what seemed like a day or two. In that time, Gendry was able to run to the castle, send a Raven thousands of miles away and then have Dany ride the dragon thousands of miles back to the wall, find and fight the WW.

It's completely bonkers even for a fantasy show. I still have no idea how the writers thought they could get a way with this.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It was a very dumb plan. Why risk the King and some of the best warriors in the land on some dummy mission to appease a c*nt like Cersei. I can just see Cersei pulling a Red Wedding during the peace negotiation and telling Dany fukk you and your captured Whight.

The finale better make up for the bullshyt.
the way they've set up her character, none of us can imagine her doing anything for 'the greater good'. she's also unredeemable, in that she'll never be able to right all her wrongs. the only claim to humanity she still has is her supposedly being pregnant... with another demonic incest baby

but does she really want to be 'queen of the ashes icicles'? at some point a ruler has to see their responsibility to protect their people and their king/queendom

idk, hopefully they find a semi-intelligent way to reconcile all of this