Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Ayo - the White Walkers are food out here if their opponent has dragonglass or Valyrian steel. Jon made quick work of ol boy, and Jon is not the best fighter in Westeros. To be fair, I don't know if them five dudes on the horses, including the Night King, have additional abilities. But if it's a fair one against a human w/ dragonglass/Valyrian steel? :patrice:Ball game

Idk bro the night king himself seems to have super human capabilities after that spear throw. Maybe Jon can kill his generals but he's gonna be that ultimate boss u see in rpgs with 99999hp

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
I broke down and watched the leak:wow:

THEY KILLED ONE OF THE DRAGONS!?:damn:

AND NOW IT'S A MOTHERfukkING ZOMBIE DRAGON!?:mindblown:

Holy shyt brehs:whew:

But this whole "Hey Gendry run back to EastWatch and send a raven, then the time it takes for the raven to go to Dragonstone, then the time it takes for Dany to fly there....they rushed the hell outta this. Oh well though, shyt it still lit as fukk.:ld:

Yeah but the Zombie Dragon is gonna fight the Whitewalkers for Dany!:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This episode definitely felt fan-servicey, but isn't this exactly what the last few episodes of a decade long series are supposed to feel? We all been waiting for this ish. I honestly want Cersei and Littlefinger to take L's as well. It won't happen though. We will get that typical GoT gut wrenching savagery soon enough.
Thats one thing that kills me about some of these dumbass complaints

People been theorizing for literally 20 years that Jon and Dany will get together, because the seeds have been planted since book 1 to make you come to that conclusion, as well as many other "fan service" types of conclusions

But when it happens, a certain group says "thats too predictable. Too cliche. Too Hollywood"

The whole fukking point is to plant the seeds and watch them sprout. Not to plant the seeds, then at the very end run a weedwacker through it and drink a bottle of poison instead

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
This episode definitely felt fan-servicey, but isn't this exactly what the last few episodes of a decade long series are supposed to feel? We all been waiting for this ish. I honestly want Cersei and Littlefinger to take L's as well. It won't happen though. We will get that typical GoT gut wrenching savagery soon enough.
exactly. this story has been building for 7 years. what do people expect? plot mysteries are being answered and things are ending. this show isn't Lost. it's not going to end with more questions than answers.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
DHYFjccXkAAxw_B.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah but how do they get close enough?

With a gazillion wights, a dragon , giant wights.

And no one knows for sure if dragon glass or Valyrian steel even harms the night king it's all speculation.

He created the white walkers doesn't mean he has their same weaknesses

Ayo - the White Walkers are food out here if their opponent has dragonglass or Valyrian steel. Jon made quick work of ol boy, and Jon is not the best fighter in Westeros. To be fair, I don't know if them five dudes on the horses, including the Night King, have additional abilities. But if it's a fair one against a human w/ dragonglass/Valyrian steel? :patrice:Ball game

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random musings:

* I don't think the show is ending because is ending or having these abbreviated seasons because of lack of material. Mofos are basically tired of doing the show production and cast alike. 7 years is a long ass time in the life over an actor/actress/producer. shyt, it's a long time in general. You could go to medical school and complete a residency in that time. I mean, I get it; but goddamn.

The plan was 8 seasons from day one

The abbreviated seasons is the budget 100%

We've seen dragons gets significant camera time every episode this season. Previous seasons we'd get a dragon scene in an ep or 2 to remind you they exist.

Keep in mind that before this season GOT budget was 10 million an episode :francis:

With all these epic Dragon fights that budget gotta be looking :whew:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We get it...... show is falling off...... Its still falling from a height no other show has ever seen though.

How can they top last season's finale. How. Is it even possible......episode 6 was up there with last season's penultimate episode. Episode 7 is gonna be up there too. Need at least 2 of these to happen.
This post is an insult to Battle Of The b*stards

Last episode ain't close at all bruh

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Yeah but how do they get close enough?

With a gazillion wights, a dragon , giant wights.

And no one knows for sure if dragon glass or Valyrian steel even harms the night king it's all speculation.

He created the white walkers doesn't mean he has their same weaknesses

i haven't seen the living in a pitched, moderately even battle versus the dead yet. the only thing we've seen is a swarm of wights attacking a far smaller force. It's evident that the Night King has a different ability set than the other white walkers, but I'm going off the theory that by default all white walkers are vulnerable to dragonglass and Valyrian steel. We haven't seen humans fighting the dead with cavalry, archers, etc yet. When it was the fair one against those walkers in this episode, it didn't last too long.