Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
The mission was to capture a Wight alive not to kill or start some battle

If you notice Jorah didn't even take his sword, same with the Hound

Plus using dragonglas arrows to kill wights would be a waste

I know the mission was to bring a wight back but jon and tormund know these things don't roll dolo. Everyone has to know they're gonna have to kill a shytload wights before they get to capture one.

I was thinking more of a last resort type deal. Like fukk there's too many. There's no way we're gonna be able to bring one of these dead fukks back. Abort mission. LET'S GTFOH!

My main concern would be coming back alive. Dragonglass would greatly increase the odds of that happening.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many great things in this episode and too many unnecessary wtf moments that completely took me out of the episode. Like come on, how Long were they surrounded by the Whights in order for Gendry to make it back to the castle? Send Ravens and then have Dany ride back up to the North? And then Uncle Benjen just shows up out of nowhere to save Jon.

That shyt seriously pissed me off.

This might be the first episode I have bytched about in the entirety of the show. It wasn't realistic at all and it took away from all the great action.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
She would most likely be in the red keep if they went with that option. It also would be dumb of Dany to do so because that would put her dragons in risk of getting killed from one of Qyburn's ballista. It's not just Cersei in the red keep but also innocent civilians who would also be killed.

Jon spoke to Dany about how burning buildings and cities would be more of the same, which would only make others think that she is the mad queen.

They wouldn't be able to see the dragons at night so they wouldn't know what to shoot at. It would be a quick sneak attack. Swoop in burn one building, bounce. Would some innocents die? Yes. It's war. I think any bad feelings would eventually fade once everyone has to unite to fight the dead. Especially when they see their queen and her dragons on the front lines fighting for them.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Bran needs to get to the Isle of faces and level up already. He needs to teach these ravens how to talk again fukk carrying messages. When the war pops off their gonna need that Intel quickly. Can't be waiting for a raven to fly all over westeros.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
that plan was stupid. I cant believe i felt so sad that a cgi effect died :mjcry:
Why didn't they do this in the first place? "oh, you want to see if the walkers are real? Take one of your dragons beyond the wall and have a look"
And this fast travel option they have is buggin' me a little tbh

Archangel

Banned
Daps
that plan was stupid. I cant believe i felt so sad that a cgi effect died :mjcry:
Why didn't they do this in the first place? "oh, you want to see if the walkers are real? Take one of your dragons beyond the wall and have a look"
And this fast travel option they have is buggin' me a little tbh

Logic is set aside when the plot calls for it...Story telling 101 :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wonder who they gon kill off in the finale :jbhmm:

Hoping its LF or Cersei
Hope its both, along with gay ass varys.

I actually wouldn't mind keeping cersei around, shyt its only one season :manny: