Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Wait, I'm confused, I was under the impression that Dany flew up North on a whim before any raven had reached her. Her aimlessly flying around until she conveniently found them is a stretch, but what's even more of stretch is the idea that Gendry ran all the way back to East Watch, sent a raven to Dragonstone, Dany got the letter, and flew all the way up to the North, before they were enclosed by all the Wights. :mjlol:

Please tell me that ain't how that actually went down yall :hhh:

If so the writers gotta explain themselves. Obviously the epicness of the dragons coming, Viseryion going down, and BenJen was must see-TV, but I think just some better planning/writing plot-wise could have had all those things without the ridiculousness of the teleports. Most of the season I was ok with, but this was over the top and in my opinion unnecessary if they really thought this one out.
This shyt turned into Skyrim, mother fukkers out here fast traveling and shyt :dead:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:damn: Thoros :damn: dat dragon Jon bending the knee on some bullshyt smh. Good episode tho....once I heard it was a HD leak I was all over it. Couldn't hold out. I'mma watch again on Sunday tho... don't know where I rank this episode all time tho.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
This is my only problem with the writing right now

They went from burning her whole army up to deciding to try to get her to join forces and fight the ice gang

Who gives a fukk about Cersi :dahell:

Why they even need her to understand white walkers are real :stopitslime:

That's my complaint as well, outside of having a awesome visual of them teaming up why did this have to be a mission? Them adding all these plots together feels sorta forced.

They got a whole season for the war with the Walkers, they should of kept the focus on Cersei with WW looming heavy in the background.

With that said this episode was lit as hell and it's getting harder and harder to find a more consistently great show on this scale.

Every season has been on point and satisfying they just gotta put this to bed tightly and it's the unquestioned GOAT Tv Show

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
IT WAS LIKE SEEING APOLLO DIE FOR THE FIRST TIME :damn:

lV2KyNF.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its cersei i wouldn't trust her at all, cersei the type to send her troops to the battle and then have them leaving in the midst of the battle on some robert of the bruce type betrayal

so how will Cersei react to the news? assuming she believes all of it, what would she actually do?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Rev

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
NK missing a dragon is like Steve Nash missing a free throw :camby:
:russ:

He's 1/2 on my watch :mjgrin: Ben Wallace numbers
had Daeny and Drogon laid out like this right in front of him

Ugh.....png

and decided to shoot Viserion zig zagging 100s of feet away

Looking like Chef in the finals when he passed on the easy KD dunk and launched a contested 3 :mjgrin: and made it :picard:

Light

Pro
Daps
That's my complaint as well, outside of having a awesome visual of them teaming up why did this have to be a mission? Them adding all these plots together feels sorta forced.

They got a whole season for the war with the Walkers, they should of kept the focus on Cersei with WW looming heavy in the background.

With that said this episode was lit as hell and it's getting harder and harder to find a more consistently great show on this scale.

Every season has been on point and satisfying they just gotta put this to bed tightly and it's the unquestioned GOAT Tv Show

They can't go to war with Cersei because they need her help and the forces that are aligned with her. If they go to war with Cersei then who knows how long it will last, and the number of casualties that both sides will suffer. Plus they need to be prepared for when the WW attack, and you need every man north by the time the attack occurs.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
They can't go to war with Cersei because they need her help and the forces that are aligned with her. If they go to war with Cersei then who knows how long it will last, and the number of casualties that both sides will suffer. Plus they need to be prepared for when the WW attack, and you need every man north by the time the attack occurs.

They don't need Cersei, Khaleesi made most of the Lannister army bend the knee.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's keep it buck if D&D came out and said we stopped following the Books after season 1. These retard nitcpicking ass niccas would retroactively be like "you know shyt did really start falling off after than.":patrice:

This type of shyt happens with any literature to film/tv adaptation. It just took longer cause they were a bunch of books out.