Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Wait, I'm confused, I was under the impression that Dany flew up North on a whim before any raven had reached her. Her aimlessly flying around until she conveniently found them is a stretch, but what's even more of stretch is the idea that Gendry ran all the way back to East Watch, sent a raven to Dragonstone, Dany got the letter, and flew all the way up to the North, before they were enclosed by all the Wights. :mjlol:

Please tell me that ain't how that actually went down yall :hhh:

If so the writers gotta explain themselves. Obviously the epicness of the dragons coming, Viseryion going down, and BenJen was must see-TV, but I think just some better planning/writing plot-wise could have had all those things without the ridiculousness of the teleports. Most of the season I was ok with, but this was over the top and in my opinion unnecessary if they really thought this one out.

so it was at least 12 hours IMO between Gendry running off and Dany saving them...they had enough time to sleep and it looked like dawn

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Can someone please drop me a link!??!?! Can't find it anywhere!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Isn't Valryian Steel forged with dragon fire....doesn't that kill White Walkers? So how is it that the very steel produced by them not able to protect it from a White Walker weapon? Makes no sense at all.

The White Walkers are made from magic by the COTF, so if they are, then you would assume their weapons would have some form of magic attached to them as well. Especially as the WW were created specifically to fight man, as they were outnumbered, so they had to have some sort of advantage in battle. As for protecting the dragon, they would need to have Valyrian steel armour, but where they get that?

Since Valyria was destroyed, all the know how and material on how to make weapons has been lost. The only way to make the Valyrian weapons now days, is from existing Valyrian steel. There are a limited number of Valyrian steel swords, which have been passed down the centuries. Now there are a few in circulation, like the one Jon has, Sam took his fathers, Neds got melted down into 2, Brienne and Jamie have those and then you have the dagger which Arya has. Now there are 4 other swords with 3 of them currently missing, which we haven't seen on the show, 2 of them belonged to the Targaryen's, 1 to the Lannister's and the other sword belongs to a poor house (I believe Baelish has ties to this house) and they are in the Vale.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The even realer question....will it have ice breath like Superman?:usure:

There's no doubt it will have that super freeze on deck.

Think of how efficient it'll be for the Night King to just swoop over the armies and freeze people then bring them back right then :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
There's no doubt it will have that super freeze on deck.

Think of how efficient it'll be for the Night King to just swoop over the armies and freeze people then bring them back right then :wow:
I am envisioning Ice Dragon vs Drogon in mid-air combat wath Drogon breathing fire and Ice Dragon breathing ice in some kind of stalemate.

And now that The Night King has a big ass undead dragon he can probably send him ahead to start wrecking shop in Westeros instead of waiting around for the Wight army to slow stroll past The Wall.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
:what:All ya'll nitpicking at traveling times and all this other shyt need to just stop watching if it's THAT big a deal. Go watch something else that you think is 100% accurate.

:camby:
nikkas act like they gotta see Jon & company pack some snacks on screen or something. That's what's stopping people from enjoying a show about people coming back to life, a dragon queen & white walkers.. but no.. them not eating is :mindblown: