Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
So-- we're supposed to accept that the NK/WW whose only weakness have been shown to be dragon related (V. Steel, Dragonglass) can one shot a dragon with a hand thrown spear? This MF can't even walk past the Wall, but he can manhandle the creature that CAN decimate the wall? This is one of those moments where it's obvious they're just trying to wrap this thing up.

agreed - Jon has killed two of main WW , so unless the King is even more super power and has herculean strength , I didn't agree he was able to javelin into the dragon like that.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The White Walker weapons break normal steel, so why wouldn't it pierce a Dragon, when we've seen regular spears stick into a dragon in previous seasons and episodes this season.

Isn't Valryian Steel forged with dragon fire....doesn't that kill White Walkers? So how is it that the very steel produced by them not able to protect it from a White Walker weapon? Makes no sense at all.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
They pretty much risked their lives and lost a dragon to convince cersei to cease fire. I can't think any other reason why they would go on such a dumb ass mission
I think they tryna convince all the lords of Westeros, not just Cercei. They need every man, woman and child in Westeros to help fight at this point.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Think about it for a second. Why did these retards think it was a good idea to go so far past the wall just to get one wight?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Isn't Valryian Steel forged with dragon fire....doesn't that kill White Walkers? So how is it that the very steel produced by them not able to protect it from a White Walker weapon? Makes no sense at all.

The dragons aint draped in steel onesies breh.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

where did you get Valryian Steel is forged by dragon fire?

and how does that make sense that a spear couldn't pierce the hides of a Dragon....you act like dragons are made of fire.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So The Wire and The Sopranos are fantasy now? :usure:The Wire didn't follow real shyt going on? The Sopranos didn't reflect Mob culture? I guess I was trippin when I thought Baltimore actually had a drug problem.

:camby:moving goal posts to fit your argument.
Game of thrones doesn't reflect Midieval politics? They dont talk/dress/live in cities blantantly based off of a very REAL era of time? Open a history book nikka. This story was a fantasy based in reality before any magical creatures showed up.

I attach fantasy to anything that is made up

You attach fantasy to "magic" things meaning dragons and whatnot, i can poke holes all through that viewpoint especially to a nikka like you who (from what im seeing in this thread) gets exhausted when asked to use their brain :umad:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ain't none of this "prediction" lol
I'm confused, did the episode after this one leak too?

Facts learned in this episode:
Cersei sent a raven to Sansa in this episode, I'm assuming that she sent one to Dany too. So that she could set a trap. Brienne is on her way to Kings Landing per Sansa's command. The whole reason for going past the wall was to get a wight as proof to stop the fighting. The Night King got a dragon to take down the wall, plus it's the season finale next, so something big has to happen.

And why did you quote me sans spoiler tags, if you think I'm lying?

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets be fair. GRRM wanted to end this with a big budget movie trilogy like LOTR. If they allowed it to end like that and they got the budget we wouldn't be discussing all these travel time issues. They would have had better writers and more time to stretch things out. It is what it is. They basically doing the best with what they got. We even would have seen more Giants, Direwolvess and Battles if they had the money and time. The books will have to make up for what these last 2 seasons lack.
I'm fair about all of this

I understand and knew from jump that the writing was gonna fall off. The books ain't done so it is what it is

Now that don't mean I'm not gonna clown when I see the teleporting and ridiculous plot jumps.

It's a trade I'm fine with as long as shyt don't COMPLETELY jump the shark, which I don't see happening anyway :yeshrug:

Dany, who's ain't been to Westeros since she was a kid, hopping on a Dragon and flying to the Wall with NO direction is hilarious and I'm gonna clown that shyt. I still enjoyed the episode :yeshrug:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Game of thrones doesn't reflect Midieval politics? They dont talk/dress/live in cities blantantly based off of a very REAL era of time?

I attach fantasy to anything that is made up

You attach fantasy to "magic" things meaning dragons and whatnot, i can poke holes all through that viewpoint especially to a nikka like you who (from what im seeing in this thread) gets exhausted when asked to use their brain :umad:
You trippin. Fantasy is fantasy. Drama is drama. The Wire is based off current things in the world. GoT is based off fantasy books. FOH. Retards out in full force today I see.