Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I don't have any problems with the time, yall really choosing this instance to go on about how long something would take in a fictional world? They could have some retarded shyt next week like "Yes, the Raven was a Blood Napalm Raven specially born of the fire of Azor Ahai's flatulence that can travel at 1000 leagues per hour" and you'd just have to accept it because it's a fantasy world :yeshrug:

It's a show about dragons, zombies, time travel and all sorts of outside the box shyt, I'm not about to break out a map and work out how long something would take in a fictional world.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
nikka said GoT reflects Midievil politics.:dead: Learn how to spell breh before you start kicking them wild statements. Dragons aren't real and the Medieval times were a lot worse than what this fantasy show is portraying.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Lurk.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You trippin. Fantasy is fantasy. Drama is drama. The Wire is based off current things in the world. GoT is based off fantasy books. FOH. Retards out in full force today I see.
The non fantasy, political shyt you see in GOT is based on actual events in history. Red Wedding for example.

This formula (political intrigue fukkery+fantasy elements) is what makes the show what it is

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm done arguing with retards. Mans said Red Wedding is based on actual events.:dead:
You think you smart trying to clown with no research

The Red Wedding is based on the Black Dinner, a massacre of a noble family in Scotland in 1440. nikkas thought they had guest right and got killed anyway

The reason the political shyt is so good in GOT is because GRRM is a medieval history buff and drew from actual events to write the shyt

I'm fine with having discussions but if you want to stay dumb do you:yeshrug:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Word? I missed this. That's huge. I need to rewatch:ohhh:
In the hardhome fight the WW that Jon killed walked into a burning hut and all the fire around him went out/backed off.

About the 2:50 mark

But I don't recall them stepping through dragon fire, that's some intense ass fire.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Wait, I'm confused, I was under the impression that Dany flew up North on a whim before any raven had reached her. Her aimlessly flying around until she conveniently found them is a stretch, but what's even more of stretch is the idea that Gendry ran all the way back to East Watch, sent a raven to Dragonstone, Dany got the letter, and flew all the way up to the North, before they were enclosed by all the Wights. :mjlol:

Please tell me that ain't how that actually went down yall :hhh:

If so the writers gotta explain themselves. Obviously the epicness of the dragons coming, Viseryion going down, and BenJen was must see-TV, but I think just some better planning/writing plot-wise could have had all those things without the ridiculousness of the teleports. Most of the season I was ok with, but this was over the top and in my opinion unnecessary if they really thought this one out.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Wait, I'm confused, I was under the impression that Dany flew up North on a whim before any raven had reached her. Her aimlessly flying around until she conveniently found them is a stretch, but what's even more of stretch is the idea that Gendry ran all the way back to East Watch, sent a raven to Dragonstone, Dany got the letter, and flew all the way up to the North, before they were enclosed by all the Wights. :mjlol:

Please tell me that ain't how that actually went down yall :hhh:

If so the writers gotta explain themselves. Obviously the epicness of the dragons coming, Viseryion going down, and BenJen was must see-TV, but I think just some better planning/writing plot-wise could have had all those things without the ridiculousness of the teleports. Most of the season I was ok with, but this was over the top and in my opinion unnecessary if they really thought this one out.

They did it because they know only a certain amount of people are going to google the map of Westeros, most people that watch that will just see it and move on without really questioning the distance. It's a fantasy world and they could just say the Ravens in that world fly faster than the ones in real life.