Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
nikkaz talking bout insulting our intelligence. FOH. This ain't The Wire. It's a fantasy show that little kids all the way up to old people watch. The average fan will just go with it even knowing stuff doesn't make sense cause it's a FAN-TA-SY.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaz talking bout insulting our intelligence. FOH. This ain't The Wire. It's a fantasy show that little kids all the way up to old people watch. The average fan will just go with it even knowing stuff doesn't make sense cause it's a FAN-TA-SY.
Actually the series is very intelligently written. It appeals to all because it has shyt for the average fan as well as some one who would want to go deeper. You're replying to some shyt I said without quoting me when I've done nothing to indicate that I'm the people you're currently bytching about.

And I LIKED this episode nikka

Nikkas discussing a drop off in writing is triggering you why?

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Actually the series is very intelligently written.
Yea cause they had actual books to go off of in the previous seasons. Now they only have a few plot points from the author to go off this season, so obviously the lack of book reference is showing. Blame GRRM for that. He's had forever to finish the book and that nikkaz still not done.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea cause they had actual books to go off of. Now they only have a few plot points from the author to go off so obviously the lack of book reference is showing. Blame GRRM for that. He's had forever to finish the book and that nikkaz still not done.
I'm aware of this and that's ALL nikkas been saying :russ:

Of course nikkas are gonna point out inconsistencies due to lack of book material when they've been eating narrative steak all these years.

Comes with the territory

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: how would the NK know the dragon was coming. What scene gave that away??
I'm just assuming things. We don't know what the NK knows, he might know more than we think. It just seemed like a setup from the get go and NK seemed like he was waiting for something. Just conjecture

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yall nikkas complaining about nitpicking are the reason why shyt slides and becomes trash

There's a difference between nitpicking and noticing a glaring drop off in quality

Ultimately I'm seeing the discussion is worthless because nikkas been waiting so long to see dragons and walkers fight that they really don't care. It's all :mjgrin::gladbron:now and I get it.
Just because they haven't explained everything yet doesn't mean that they won't in future episodes. People are just assuming they're plot holes but it can easily be explained in future episodes.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I'm aware of this and that's ALL nikkas been saying :russ:

Of course nikkas are gonna point out inconsistencies due to lack of book material when they've been eating narrative steak all these years.

Comes with the territory
Lets be fair. GRRM wanted to end this with a big budget movie trilogy like LOTR. If they allowed it to end like that and they got the budget we wouldn't be discussing all these travel time issues. They would have had better writers and more time to stretch things out. It is what it is. They basically doing the best with what they got. We even would have seen more Giants, Direwolvess and Battles if they had the money and time. The books will have to make up for what these last 2 seasons lack.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gave in and watched the leak since the quality was good, first and foremost I completely stand by what I said when I said this season shoulda been 10 episodes, but..

In terms of quality NOTHING will top this show god damn that was fukking crazy

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's a fantasy show nikkaz. FAN-TA-SY.
Exactly

If you cant follow your own rules in a world you made up yourself then you are an IDIOT, the writers are making themselves look like idiots breh.

Thats the point :dead: just admit you like actions scenes and be on your way breh, you obviously dont give a shyt on how any of it is set up at all.

Every show/movie that isnt a biography/documentary is "fantasy" if we keepin it a buck, do you really wanna jump down that rabbit hole?

Just stop making excuses for shytty writing/plotting man, you lookin like a delusional stan right now with multiple people telling you the same shyt

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The White Walker weapons break normal steel, so why wouldn't it pierce a Dragon, when we've seen regular spears stick into a dragon in previous seasons and episodes this season.
Not only that but it looked like the spear hit the dragon in the sack where it stores fire or whatever.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Every show/movie that isnt a biography/documentary is "fantasy" if we keepin it a buck, do you really wanna jump down that rabbit hole?
So The Wire and The Sopranos are fantasy now? :usure:The Wire didn't follow real shyt going on? The Sopranos didn't reflect Mob culture? I guess I was trippin when I thought Baltimore actually had a drug problem.

:camby:moving goal posts to fit your argument.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They pretty much risked their lives and lost a dragon to convince cersei to cease fire. I can't think any other reason why they would go on such a dumb ass mission