Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
the very first episode said it took them a month to get to winterfell from KL. the issue isn't showing one location to the next, the issue is knowing how long it supposedly takes to travel yet how fast shyt like ravens and dany can reach people when you've made the elapsed time much shorter than it should be.
So you're saying the first episode that King Robert stayed in Winterfell for a month before Cercei showed up, yet they made it seem like they was there for a day at most. :camby:That shyt didn't take no month. She was up there fukking Jaimie in the tower basically the next day.

Daps
So you're saying the first episode that King Robert stayed in Winterfell for a month before Cercei showed up, yet they made it seem like they was there for a day at most. :camby:That shyt didn't take no month. She was up there fukking Jaimie in the tower basically the next day.

Are you slow? :mindblown:

Cersei and Jamie are in King's Landing talking over John Aryn's body. Then they go to Winterfell and one of the characters (Cersei herself I think, cuz Robert wants to go directly to the crypt upon arrival) explicitly states they had been traveling for a month.

It all happens within seconds on the screen, but the viewer understands time has passed.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
what? i don't know what you're referencing. what i'm talking about is when robert & cersei show up - they showed up together - she says they've been on the road for a month.

edit: i'm understanding why these jumps don't bother you, between saying stuff like the hound and arya is forgettable and this, it's clear you don't pay attention to the show, you're just watching for all the shiny things :dead:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Are you slow? :mindblown:

Cersei and Jamie are in King's Landing talking over John Aryn's body. Then they go to Winterfell and one of the characters (Cersei herself I think, cuz Robert wants to go directly to the crypt upon arrival) explicitly states they had been traveling for a month.
That month went by real fast by show standards. She was in KL one scene and a month passes in literally the next scene? I'm just showing the way ya'll nitpick at stupid things that don't matter in the grand scheme of the story.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
what? i don't know what you're referencing. what i'm talking about is when robert & cersei show up - they showed up together - she says they've been on the road for a month.

edit: i'm understanding why these jumps don't bother you, between saying stuff like the hound and arya is forgettable and this, it's clear you don't pay attention to the show, you're just watching for all the shiny things :dead:
Stop nitpicking. If you don't like what they doing then stop watching. Simple as that. I'm not the writer of the show. Go take up your issues with them by email or something. FOH

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Stop nitpicking. If you don't like what they doing then stop watching. Simple as that. I'm not the writer of the show. Go take up your issues with them by email or something. FOH
lol @ getting mad. nikka you keep quoting me defending the dropoff in quality then tell me to take my issues up with someone else :dead:

stop pressing reply :camby:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:wtf:

u stupid as shyt. The show did confirm Jon is not a b*stard and is Rhaegar and Lyannas son. Just log off already, u looking stupid as hell
When? Because that doesn't follow your logic that requires being spoonfed information. We don't know that the baby is Jon just like we dont know that Rhaegar married Lyanna. It hasn't been EXPLICITLY stated. Like I said though, that's only if we follow the logic you're using to discredit the points im trying to make.

Daps
That month went by real fast by show standards. She was in KL one scene and a month passes in literally the next scene? I'm just showing the way ya'll nitpick at stupid things that don't matter in the grand scheme of the story.

You don't understand the "nit picking". We're not complaining that the show is skipping travel scenes, we're complaining that the show is having them travel too fast relative to the character's on the show.

Jon tells Gendry to go get Dany who is thousands of miles away and he has to to sit there and wait for her to show up :wtf:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
lol @ getting mad. nikka you keep quoting me defending the dropoff in quality then tell me to take my issues up with someone else :dead:

stop pressing reply :camby:
You the one quoting me nikka. I said stop nitpicking and you reply by nitpicking even more. If you gonna nitpick at this season, then might as well the whole series. Just enjoy the story and read the books if you want explanations for things the show doesn't. Simple as that. :cheers:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
You don't understand the "nit picking". We're not complaining that the show is skipping travel scenes, we're complaining that the show is having them travel too fast relative to the character's on the show.
:coffee:They tryna wrap up the shyt in 13 episodes. I don't give af if they are throwing rationale out the window as long as we keep getting epic episodes like Death Is The Enemy. I'm good.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
When Gilly and Sam were in the library. She mentioned Rhaegar having his wedding annulled and performing another right after, thus legitimatizing Jon's birth.
I expanded upon what you quoted. I know these things. The guy who @ me has been shytting on my stance that dragonfire can kill the WW/NK and destroy the wall since the show hasn't explicitly stated it. He claims it's just my opinion. I on the other hand can draw inferences and pick up on context clues.

Daps
:coffee:They tryna wrap up the shyt in 13 episodes. I don't give af if they are throwing rational out the window as long as we keep getting epic episodes like Death Is The Enemy. I'm good.

Ok you don't care, that's fine. But don't try to call us crazy for pointing out it exist.

And they're tryna wrap it up in 13 episodes because they claimed that's all the story they had left. Can't then turn around and blame the few number of episodes left as the reason they're getting sloppy. Is it oochie wally or is it one mic? They coulda stuck with 10 episode seasons otherwise.