Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I think he killed viscerion cause the dragon was flying right for him. If you watch you see hes eyeing drogon but then sees viscerion swooping down and coming straight at him and he switched. Which probably confirms the dragons can hurt wws

If you watch you see him notice viscerion after hes already eyeing drogon.

So that redditor's presumption is that they stood there for four days without food or water and then engaged in a battle?:comeon:

No his presumption is it shoulda took 4 days not 1 cause itd be impossible whivh is why everyonenis bytching.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Found this on reddit about the distance and travel time.

they showed it become night - once, then the crew woke up the next morning. no way they all survive without food, water, or shelter on a frozen rock in a frozen lake, in a frozen tundra for fours days and have energy to fight tooth and nail. :comeon:

that's nice they calculated the approximate fastest time for the raven & dany to travel, but the show displayed something totally different. asking us to believe 4-5 days passed is actually WORSE than asking us to believe that the raven/dany was on the FedEX overnight express schedule.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Jon bent the knee as a wedding proposal tho :shaq:

That was a line straight out of a players handbook.

"what's your name shorty? Oh that's pretty but I rather call u my queen:takedat:"
Why would the warden of the North want to marry a barren bih. He just wants to :bow: and eat the box.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I assume that is Benjen's OG steed from the beginning, so that has made the journey countless times before Benjen went missing. And I assume since he cannot go past the wall, that Benjen probably goes on reconn to the Wall every now and then. So the horse would be some what familiar with the route sourroundings, it's the only plausible reason I can think of, as for Ygritte one :yeshrug:

So you think Benjen is dead dead for sure now?

Daps
No his presumption is it shoulda took 4 days not 1 cause itd be impossible whivh is why everyonenis bytching.

Did you read the whole thing? The part at the end where he says science suggests it would take that same amount of time for the water to freeze? That redditor was defending the scene, not complaining about it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:what:All ya'll nitpicking at traveling times and all this other shyt need to just stop watching if it's THAT big a deal. Go watch something else that you think is 100% accurate.

:camby:
how is it nitpicking when the show went to great lengths TO NOT DO this stupid shyt in damn near all previous seasons? :dahell: if this were a show where time discontinuity was built in from jump, you might have a point. this was a very detailed show that bushed that, people have the right to call out how it has affected the show quality (the good - lets just get an ending, and the bad - shyt just don't make sense, we're missing critical dialogue and development)

:camby:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
if this were a show where time discontinuity was built in from jump, you might have a point.
:stopitslime:So the travel time from Winterfell to KL in the VERY FIRST EPISODE of the series wasn't fukked up (Cersei in KL one scene and Winterfell the next)? Stop fronting. The show has had travel time issues from the GET GO.

:camby:nitpickers.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yall tripping with all this nitpicking :pachaha:
it aint nitpicking if the show literally was not like this just a few years ago, it's straight up not being consistent now, that's corny

only way this shyt could be fine with someone imo is if that person doesn't think (how/why?) while they watch something :manny: nothing wrong with that, but don't get into a convo with people who do cuz you'll just look crazy trying to defend it

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall tripping with all this nitpicking :pachaha:

A show on this level, that's pretty much already been handed the GOAT title, should absolutely be nitpicked. This isn't Twilight for little teenage girls, this shyt singlehandedly raised the bar for what TV as a platform can and will now be expected to do. The thing is what initially made this show great was the human interactions, i.e. the dialogue and the political oneupsmanship. The battles and the CGI just put it over the top. So for them to be coming up on the endgame and losing sight of the importance of plot and dialogue (which has still been solid but nowhere near this show's peak) is very disappointing.

The whole "let's gather up 12 men and go capture 1 wight to convince a woman with no army to join us, even though we all know she is gona try and kill us all anyway," is one of the worst storylines I can remember in any good to great show or movie I've watched.

Meanwhile all this time they have tens of thousands of soldiers in the north and 100,000 dothraki right there in Dragonstone with them. The plotholes are so rampant I don't have the time right now to address it from every angle, but just a few ideas that would've made more sense for them AND made for a better story. March with 100,000 dothraki and the 3 dragons and take King's Landing. She has no army and Jaime even admitted they can't win. They didn't want to march all of their troops north because they feared Cersei (and a couple thousand sellswords I guess) would take their castles in the meantime. This wipes Cersei out so that clears up those fears, and leaves half of episode 6 and all of episode 7 to deal with an even more epic faceoff with the Walkers/the Night King than Hardhome was. There are other holes but I don't have time to address them all. Still an enjoyable episode and season, just not as solid as I'd hoped.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:stopitslime:So the travel time from Winterfell to KL in the VERY FIRST EPISODE of the series wasn't fukked up (Cersei in KL one scene and Winterfell the next)? Stop fronting. The show has had travel time issues from the GET GO.

There was NOTHING time-sensitive about that move :dead: terrible comparison, you can assume time passed because there weren't any real-time events going on that cersei time-warped to

Jon and them were actually on the clock, so yea this shyt looks WAY more ridiculous

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

the very first episode said it took them a month to get to winterfell from KL. the issue isn't showing one location to the next, the issue is knowing how long it supposedly takes to travel yet how fast shyt like ravens and dany can reach people when you've made the elapsed time much shorter than it should be.