Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't have to neglect dialouge for an action scene, writers barely have to do anything for action scenes

Watching 40 minutes of shytty talking for a 15-20 minute action payoff is the same type of bullshyt we get in most movies nowadays. How the hell is something still piff when over half of the episode is weak sauce?

the drop off is dramatic when you compare it to the show that still fed off of book dialogue, these nikkas convos been sounding ridiculous all season. Yall nikkas were just tryna call this a top 5 show of all time, when something is top 5 the shyt is undeniable.

All these nikkas are parodies of themselves at this point. Jon walking away from a Dragon with his entire team on it so he can do what? Fight 7 or 8 wights walking up to him 1 by 1 :dead: and they lost a whole dragon for it? The Hound causing the shyt in the first place cuz all of a sudden he got a noodle arm? :dead: nikka please, That "ridic" battle was lazy as fukk, how fast did Gendry get back to Eastwatch and that raven to Dragonstone? :mjlol: nobody knows. Battle of the b*stards had more suspense than 8 principle characters surrouned by the army of the dead and the Night's King....thats hustling backwards.

Like other breh said they been killing that SAME White Walker for ages now :mjlol: the only reason they do stuff like that is cuz they know casual viewers like yourself just let it slide because yall sold on the brand already, that shyt ruins good tv/film which is why we still see trash like pirates of the carribean 8 and transformers 14 getting pushed in theaters

You're right about all of that breh. My point is I just force myself not to analyze it too hard anymore because I know that's what I'll find. After the ep last year when Arya got stabbed up and swam through dirty water and people online had all these great theories that made sense and would've been dope as fukk only for the writers to pretty much just give her wolverine healing powers and ignore everything else I was :hubie:As far as writing on this show goes. I just enjoy it for the spectacle at this point and the general ending that I'll never get from the books.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Found this on reddit about the distance and travel time.

Jon and friends aren't sitting in a Tundra with no campfire or food for 4 days and having the energy to fight hundreds of wights

that science makes sense for everything except the cotdamn HUMAN BEINGS in the middle of the island with no way to survive for 4 days :camby:

Last edited:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Jon and friends aren't sitting in a Tundra with no campfire or food for 4 days and having the energy to fight hundreds for wights

that science makes sense for everything except the cotdamn HUMAN BEINGS in the middle of the island with no way to survive for 4 days :camby:

Two of those "human beings" have died and come back

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You're right about all of that breh. My point is I just force myself not to analyze it too hard anymore because I know that's what I'll find. After the ep last year when Arya got stabbed up and swam through dirty water and people online had all these great theories that made sense and would've been dope as fukk only for the writers to pretty much just give her wolverine healing powers and ignore everything else I was :hubie:As far as writing on this show goes. I just enjoy it for the spectacle at this point and the general ending that I'll never get from the books.
all im saying is fans letting shyt slide and making excuses for it = more shows/movies using these lame ass shortcuts that all of us see through

if we want good content all these sheep nikkas who cosign anything the brand does need to get the bushes treatment :camby:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Two of those "human beings" have died and come back
and the priest who's able to bring them back died sooo.....

and from what i remember Jon and Dondarrion weren't the only people on the island so your point doesn't really have a point :jbhmm: even then im pretty sure every time they died, they died by the same rules a regular human being would die from :jbhmm:

the show introduced the mythology of the Lord of Light and why that stuff could happen with them, it's not my fault they completely abandoned the shyt :yeshrug: Red Witch ducking Jon and Thoros just died, we may never get any type of explanation

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot going on :damn:

Arya and Jon >

That half a second before Daeny came in I thought Jon was about to godly level up on us on some Promised Prince shyt
:francis:

I been calling that one them dragons getting bodied by the WW. When he rises as a wight :huhldup: was that Viseryion? Edit; they pulled him out fukk Drogon you gotta handle that breh
:lupe: Fire vs Ice on PPV

Drogon gotta smoke him just for getting bodied and turned on his own mother and brothers

Daeny realizing that Jon is the GOAT
:wow:

Arya got Sansa in her pocket now, she's just playing with her, she's trained for this game.
:ufdup:
I think ultimately she wants to push LF out of the picture with Sansa she knows hes the one to get out of WF

That part doesn't make sense though. Arya admitted that she knows Sansa was forced to write that letter. I can understand little bickering here and there and being upset that Sansa didnt defend Jon the way Arya thought she should (even though Sansa made the right political move). Arya's interactions with Sansa the last two episodes have been completely out of character for Arya and totally lack any cohesion with the rest of the story. Ever since Arya's been on the run from The Waif her whole character development and story arc have been completely thrown out and she's been turned into a caricature of sorts of who Arya Stark is supposed to be. I hope there is some explanation.

On a broader note, they've employed a WHOLE LOTTT of "the ends justifies the means" in these past two episodes cause almost none of the big picture stuff is sound logically (mind you I am speaking within the parameters of their world and this story) and it's been relatively poor writing the last 2 eps (5 & 6) as well. Couldn't they have just waited at Eastwatch and had Dany fly way up above the wights. Once she's seen the army of the dead then the rest of the realm will have to fall in line to fight the real enemy. She can stand there and say if you don't fight with us you're literally choosing death by white walker or death by dragon, joining us provides your only shot at survival. She'd also still have all 3 dragons, but then I guess that was the whole point of this nonsensical storyline, that and to get Cersei involved somehow.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So we're just gonna ignore the fact that a sharp piece of ice killed a hot ass fire breathing dragon ? That shyt doesn't even make any sense
i just assumed the spear works like the WW, meaning it continuously freezes anything it touches

He threw that shyt with more force than the bow Cersei has, and that went through a dragon skull :manny: regardless if it was ice or not that shyt pierced it's heart

Night King not murking Drogon and everyone on it right then and there was sillier imo, nikka had 2 spears he could dropped the other one after he made sure none of them could escape.

idk brehs, i thought after Watchmen hollywood would feel more comfortable making the big boss villains actually smart :francis: Ozymandias wasn't for none of that "situationally stupid" shyt, nikka pushed the Doomsday button 10 minutes before they even got there :pachaha: shyt was flames

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So we're just gonna ignore the fact that a sharp piece of ice killed a hot ass fire breathing dragon ? That shyt doesn't even make any sense

The White Walker weapons break normal steel, so why wouldn't it pierce a Dragon, when we've seen regular spears stick into a dragon in previous seasons and episodes this season.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Then at that moment jon shows up on the horse. My goodness. The convinience of it all is hard to ignore, especially on a 2nd watch.
:francis:
My buddy asked me how the horse knew where to go. I chalked up to Jon being a horse whisperer since he did the same thin when Ygritte put 3 arrows in him:manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
My buddy asked me how the horse knew where to go. I chalked up to Jon being a horse whisperer since he did the same thin when Ygritte put 3 arrows in him:manny:

I assume that is Benjen's OG steed from the beginning, so that has made the journey countless times before Benjen went missing. And I assume since he cannot go past the wall, that Benjen probably goes on reconn to the Wall every now and then. So the horse would be some what familiar with the route sourroundings, it's the only plausible reason I can think of, as for Ygritte one :yeshrug:

Last edited: