Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Nah, can't hide behind the fact that it's a "fantasy" show, logic wasn't thrown out the window the first 5 seasons. The holes in GOT were nearly non-existent while they were following the books.

You say they aren't new, what are some examples of comparable holes during the those seasons?
can you tell me what the fukk was really going on in the many faced god house?
can you even tell me what the 3 eyed raven is even supposed to do? what is the purpose of brans visions if hes not supposed to change their outcome. dudes literally a peeping tom. his arc is littered with questions.

why are we talking about the NK advancing on the wall when he cant get passed it... yet weve spent 7 seasons based on it.
how stannis with a cpl thousand riders defeated "the largest army in the north" 100k men
which turned into 1000 men that fought with jon snow... if that wasnt lazy idk what is.
edmure turning into a plot device to kill the blackfish..a waste of an entire episode

shows not perfect, we know nothing about the NK so his acts cant be seen as bad writing until we know what he is.the chains, waiting to kill the dream team, the shyt with bran... we know nothing.

as far as time its takint to do things, they had 13 eps to wrap it all up with huge battles inbetween, they are obviously rushing through things as normally we'd have eps explaining things and settng everything up for the big end episodes every season... now every 2,3 show is a huge ep.. i just aint mad at it... hbo always ruins shows this way and the writing always seems off cause its rushed for every hbo shows last season.. boardwalk, the wire, oz, etc.

i think theyre doing a good job, then again i dont look for flaws i try to just enjoy the show. if anything that episode was dragged down by boring ass sansa and arya. the entire ep shoulda been out north.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
The one in the air is more dangerous :francis: now yal just want things your way like BK
Not at all. The one in the air wasn't a guarantee hit bruh. :russ: Drogon is bigger. Closer. No escaping. Drogon was more logical.

Daps
can you tell me what the fukk was really going on in the many faced god house?
can you even tell me what the 3 eyed raven is even supposed to do? what is the purpose of brans visions if hes not supposed to change their outcome. dudes literally a peeping tom. his arc is littered with questions.

why are we talking about the NK advancing on the wall when he cant get passed it... yet weve spent 7 seasons based on it.
how stannis with a cpl thousand riders defeated "the largest army in the north" 100k men
which turned into 1000 men that fought with jon snow... if that wasnt lazy idk what is.
edmure turning into a plot device to kill the blackfish..a waste of an entire episode

shows not perfect, we know nothing about the NK so his acts cant be seen as bad writing until we know what he is.the chains, waiting to kill the dream team, the shyt with bran... we know nothing.

as far as time its takint to do things, they had 13 eps to wrap it all up with huge battles inbetween, they are obviously rushing through things as normally we'd have eps explaining things and settng everything up for the big end episodes every season... now every 2,3 show is a huge ep.. i just aint mad at it... hbo always ruins shows this way and the writing always seems off cause its rushed for every hbo shows last season.. boardwalk, the wire, oz, etc.

i think theyre doing a good job, then again i dont look for flaws i try to just enjoy the show. if anything that episode was dragged down by boring ass sansa and arya. the entire ep shoulda been out north.

Not one of those examples is logic holes or bad writing. I'm not complaining about what the Night King does or doesn't know or what his intentions may be. Mysteries that may or may not be revealed later. I'm talking about characters making illogical moves. I'm talking about holes like this mission beyond the wall that makes no sense. I'm talking about the Hound being the one delivering the wight to King's Landing for no good reason.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
and yes lemme state, the length between eastwatch and dragonstone being 1000 miles means it was atleast a 3 day difference by time dany got their... they should have made it strech longer but im willing to overlook it for the show endings purpose.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yo!!!!! Wtf man. How did Dany know that Jon survived the ice fall? How did she know to wait 5 extra minutes at the wall? No man could have survived what she SAW happened to jon.....true love yeah:mjlol:
she didn't know, she was waiting there hoping. jorah told her they needed to go and she wanted to wait a little longer, holding out hope.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
Not one of those examples is logic holes or bad writing. I'm not complaining about what the Night King does or doesn't know or what his intentions may be. Mysteries that may or may not be revealed later. I'm talking about characters making illogical moves. I'm talking about holes like this mission beyond the wall that makes no sense. I'm talking about the Hound being the one delivering the wight to King's Landing for no good reason.
we dont know what the hounds doing. we will next episode when we see who hes working for.
noone believes jon, they needed some type of proof.blame that on grrm i doubt they made this all up themselves... he must have had that as part of the plot. these plot points are what george is going to do, they are just having to skip how we get to those points due to time...but your basically critiquing the writers end game..

so its not a hole to spend 2 seasons with arya in the morgue but we learn really nothing of what they really are?
or that we haveno idea wtf bran is after 7 seasons still. if you say so.

to me lil finger is the only one acting out of character. but thats cause he wants snsas puss like her mom.. that always been his weakness so... oh and bran but being the 3 eyed raven is fukking him.

Apex

Banned
Daps
Benjen is dead tho. Children of the forest put dragonglass in his chest to prevent him from turning into a wight. That's why he couldn't go South of the wall anymore.
I've seen every episode of GOT but still don't understand some details.

Are there vids explaining children of the forest/azor azhai?

I don't even think the show has mentioned azor azhai by name.

Apex

Banned
Daps
full

have you skipped all the previous seasons and just started at season 7.
I've seen every single episode. I just have forgotten details.

Daps
we dont know what the hounds doing. we will next episode when we see who hes working for.
noone believes jon, they needed some type of proof.blame that on grrm i doubt they made this all up themselves... he must have had that as part of the plot
Proof for whom? Cersei? You think that proof is going to stop her? What are they realistically hoping will happen after the wight is presented?

You're right about the Hound, we don't know yet, but if he is the one to deliver it, it makes no sense. The Night's Watch would be the logical choice.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
I've seen every episode of GOT but still don't understand some details.

Are there vids explaining children of the forest/azor azhai?

I don't even think the show has mentioned azor azhai by name.
I just watch the show and the books I'm on SOIAF Jons breaking wrist at castle black. Azor Azhai is something I read online by posters. Google it. I can't help you bruh. :hubie: