Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was getting hectic so i had to watch the episode :lupe:

i've never really complained about the time of shyt but this shyt was scandalous. how long were Jon and them out on that rock? brehs sent that express raven to dragonstone (a day). danerys reads it and puts on a new outfit (another day) and flies all the way up beyond the wall and finds them out there (how long would this take?). brehs didn't even bring any snacks :gucci:

they're lucky the walkers were posted up like the NOI and shyt

:laugh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Even if the NK didn't know Dany was coming all they had to do was wait. Suicide Squad would've frozen to death soon.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
People complaining about logic being thrown out the window wifh a show that has dragons and Zombie kings. We obviously dont know what the NK knows. We still dont even know what brans real purpose is or how the faceless men work and why arya can all of a sudden rock faces but went blind before (and the fact "jaqen" had HER face on).

These holes arent new to GOT

Seems people just mad that things are speeding up and theres leas talk/scheming. I rather the show speed up then have the hound and arya take 3 seasons to get from kings landing to the fukking vale.

Btw hbo def leaked this themselvws. The episode that was leaked still set record views, they want us talking about this all week. Smart move home box office. Smart move

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
It was most likely a plan but even that was iffy writing. It was heavily implied that the only reason the wights just stood there waiting was because the ice was breaking, so if the charged they would end up in the water. When The Hound throws that last rock. it bounces easily because the cold has made the ice strong again. So the wights go :mjgrin: and start charging slowly at them, without any sign of a dragon approaching. I do believe the NK was waiting for a Dragon, but he should've made the wights stop until Danny showed up, imo.

I mean he knew Danny would probably come, even if the wights successfully killed them Danny would still be on her way, she wouldn't know until she got there

:mindblown: how would the NK know the dragon was coming. What scene gave that away??

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
:mindblown: how would the NK know the dragon was coming
He may be a greenseer like bran. He would have known the dragon was born under the "bleeding star" we saw around season 2.

Otherwise... how is he getting through the wall. He cant any other way. That thing about touching bran "stopping the magic" was only for the cave, it was never confirmed that it stopped the power of the wall.

He needed the dragon to get thru and probably saw the future all along.

Thats my guess but we will never know cuz i doubt hes going to talk and tell us his plan like a james bond villain.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
People complaining about logic being thrown out the window wifh a show that has dragons and Zombie kings. We obviously dont know what the NK knows. We still dont even know what brans real purpose is or how the faceless men work and why arya can all of a sudden rock faces but went blind before (and the fact "jaqen" had HER face on).

These holes arent new to GOT

Seems people just mad that things are speeding up and theres leas talk/scheming. I rather the show speed up then have the hound and arya take 3 seasons to get from kings landing to the fukking vale.

Btw hbo def leaked this themselvws. The episode that was leaked still set record views, they want us talking about this all week. Smart move home box office. Smart move

Woah Woah Waoh! Breh that long Hound Arya trip up North was legendary GoT.
Its stuff like that that made the show great.

Arya: Thats him, the guy that killed Nobby
Hound: what The fukk is a Nobby
Arya: He was my friend.....and there...look... Thats my sword..... Needle
Hound: Of course you named your sword
Arya: lots of people name their swords
Hound: Lots of c*nts

This is classic GoT my friend. You know you loved it.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin

Oh i did love it. Was one of my fav arcs cuz hound is my fav character but would you wanna go thru all that AGAIN knowing we have 7 eps left? Wed have 6 eps traveling and the lst ep everything would go down.

A lot needs to happen between now and the end. We cant focus on month long trips anymore.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

With all the wild shyt going on in the show, those smaller scenes are VERY forgettable.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm guessing Gendry left the group around 4-5pm and made it back to the wall around 8pm right before sunset. Sent the Raven at 9pm. Dany gets the Raven around midnight. Then she leaves with her Dragons at the break of dawn and makes it to them around 8-9am. So they really just spent the night on that ice rock.
Given the distance, that's not a realistic timeframe. Not for the raven to get there nor for her to fly there. That's the issue. The show makes it seem like they were only out there for one night, that amount of travel can't happen that fast based on how long it's taken in the past

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Given the distance, that's not a realistic timeframe. Not for the raven to get there nor for her to fly there. That's the issue. The show makes it seem like they were only out there for one night, that amount of travel can't happen that fast based on how long it's taken in the past
They fast tracking shyt cause of the limited budget. They had to spend most of the budget on these battles and the dragons so the story took a back seat to the action this year. You can't have everything breh. If they wasted time on traveling then they would need more episodes and that would mean less money towards the epic fight scenes. It is what it is. I'm glad they kicking shyt into high gear though.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
He may be a greenseer like bran. He would have known the dragon was born under the "bleeding star" we saw around season 2.

Otherwise... how is he getting through the wall. He cant any other way. That thing about touching bran "stopping the magic" was only for the cave, it was never confirmed that it stopped the power of the wall.

He needed the dragon to get thru and probably saw the future all along.

Thats my guess but we will never know cuz i doubt hes going to talk and tell us his plan like a james bond villain.
:usure:

This is all baseless speculation or spoilers.

IMO he got lucky by the dragon showing up. He didn't even know the water froze up (he's been around for years) but he knows the dragon is going to pull up:francis:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
He didn't even know the water froze up (he's been around for years) but he knows the dragon is going to pull up:francis:
Exactly. How tf would NK even know they needed to capture one of the undead and would be heading their way. He wasn't in that meeting at Dragonstone when Tyrion laid out his plan.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm not one of those guys who picks apart the writing, obviously there are parts where I'm just smh but I've just accepted that the show is gonna be more spectacle at this point then some top level drama shyt that it used to be. We came all this way to get to the end game and the action is gonna be at the forefront and I'm ok with that. And the ridic battles and sequences are dope enough that I'll overlook the lazy and forced writing.

shyt fell off a bit but it's not like a dexter level fall off. Show is still piff.
You don't have to neglect dialouge for an action scene, writers barely have to do anything for action scenes

Watching 40 minutes of shytty talking for a 15-20 minute action payoff is the same type of bullshyt we get in most movies nowadays. How the hell is something still piff when over half of the episode is weak sauce?

the drop off is dramatic when you compare it to the show that still fed off of book dialogue, these nikkas convos been sounding ridiculous all season. Yall nikkas were just tryna call this a top 5 show of all time, when something is top 5 the shyt is undeniable.

All these nikkas are parodies of themselves at this point. Jon walking away from a Dragon with his entire team on it so he can do what? Fight 7 or 8 wights walking up to him 1 by 1 :dead: and they lost a whole dragon for it? The Hound causing the shyt in the first place cuz all of a sudden he got a noodle arm? :dead: nikka please, That "ridic" battle was lazy as fukk, how fast did Gendry get back to Eastwatch and that raven to Dragonstone? :mjlol: nobody knows. Battle of the b*stards had more suspense than 8 principle characters surrouned by the army of the dead and the Night's King....thats hustling backwards.

Like other breh said they been killing that SAME White Walker for ages now :mjlol: the only reason they do stuff like that is cuz they know casual viewers like yourself just let it slide because yall sold on the brand already, that shyt ruins good tv/film which is why we still see trash like pirates of the carribean 8 and transformers 14 getting pushed in theaters

niguez

All Star
Daps
Anyone else think that HBO are behind the leaks to build momentum for the season finale, which my guess would be 80+ minutes of fukkery