Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
shyt was getting hectic so i had to watch the episode :lupe:

i've never really complained about the time of shyt but this shyt was scandalous. how long were Jon and them out on that rock? brehs sent that express raven to dragonstone (a day). danerys reads it and puts on a new outfit (another day) and flies all the way up beyond the wall and finds them out there (how long would this take?). brehs didn't even bring any snacks :gucci:

they're lucky the walkers were posted up like the NOI and shyt

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Wasn't Daario a b*stard tho? Def wasn't high born. :sas1:

After the official airing Sunday, #StarkSet gonna have to convene on this. I was roasted for saying I didn't care if Jon bent the knee cuz all that mattered was the Night King and his army. Now #WolfGang is in here avoiding this part of the episode like the plague. :sas2:
She specifically DIDNT marry Daario because he was too 'small'. She married Hizdar instead.

I'm almost positive that my interpretation is correct

They are called 'smallfolk' if they are lowborn

Jon isn't lowborn, but being a b*stard still disqualifies you from marrying a queen

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
nikkas in here talking about where the WW got Chains to drag out the dragon from the ice. Subjective like a motherfukker

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
shyt was getting hectic so i had to watch the episode :lupe:

i've never really complained about the time of shyt but this shyt was scandalous. how long were Jon and them out on that rock? brehs sent that express raven to dragonstone (a day). danerys reads it and puts on a new outfit (another day) and flies all the way up beyond the wall and finds them out there (how long would this take?). brehs didn't even bring any snacks :gucci:

Seems like they were there for a while, homeboy froze to death. But the night king might have predicted danny would come with dragons so he waited so he could get one for himself. It was a trap

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I mean that's what I thought as well but her convo with little finger and how Brianne vowed to protect them both, why would that conversation occur? Idk I think Sansa could be plotting but I also don't think she has the balls to do that. I also think Arya is a step ahead of little finger and is playing his little game for now.
:patrice:I wanna know why she went and talked to LF about Arya instead of Bran. I guess she scared of both her siblings right now cause they on some horror movie shyt. Sansa ain't built for the wars to come. One look at a White Walker and she'll prolly commit that.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I didn't have a problem with the pacing/"teleportation" this season because I feel like it's fitting that things get more action packed as everything they've been building for six seasons is coming to head. Aside from the Tarly's, all the other characters are pretty well developed already, so there's no need to show them en route to places if nothing happens on the way. Prior to this episode, the "teleportation" was strictly to benefit, us the viewer. Dany saving the day this episode was the first time it benefited the characters. I really can't defend that.

It's also falling into the trope of getting characters too close to death only to have them conveniently saved. Started with Jamie falling into the water and Dany's whole army just turning their back as they swam away:comeon:. Then this episode with Jon, the same thing, except a wight spots him...but out of nowhere here comes Benjen :comeon:. And again with Tormond getting pummeled by wights only to be saved by Jorah (i think?):comeon:

I'm surprised to see people calling this a top ten episode. If the rest of the series was of this quality, it would not be GOAT-level
I agree. Episode felt 'off' in many spots

Some of that weirdness was the odd wait on the lake though....but if it turns out that the NK was purposefully waiting for a dragon, then that makes sense

I do have a strong feeling thougj that the big ice dragon spoiler which everyone knew about drug down a lot of the suspense for people

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:I wanna know why she went and talked to LF about Arya instead of Bran. I guess she scared of both her siblings right now cause they on some horror movie shyt. Sansa ain't built for the wars to come. One look at a White Walker and she'll prolly commit that.
Yeah she seems to be getting closer with little finger, and yeah doesn't help that bran is insane and arya is on some Ramsey Bolton Hannibal lector type steez.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She specifically DIDNT marry Daario because he was too 'small'. She married Hizdar instead.

Jon isn't lowborn, but being a b*stard still disqualifies you from marrying a queen

You make a valid point.
i think because Gendry just called jon ''Short'' in S7 episode 5, that makes the usage of the word ambiguous to viewers.

Daps

But didn't she specifically mention Daario in that sequence?:dame:

If she didn't I'll agree with you, otherwise I'm fairly certain she was talking about men who make those panties drop, not necessarily marriage

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
how long were Jon and them out on that rock? brehs sent that express raven to dragonstone (a day). danerys reads it and puts on a new outfit (another day) and flies all the way up beyond the wall and finds them out there (how long would this take?). brehs didn't even bring any snacks :gucci:

I'm guessing Gendry left the group around 4-5pm and made it back to the wall around 8pm right before sunset. Sent the Raven at 9pm. Dany gets the Raven around midnight. Then she leaves with her Dragons at the break of dawn and makes it to them around 8-9am. So they really just spent the night on that ice rock.

Last edited:
Daps
I agree. Episode felt 'off' in many spots

Some of that weirdness was the odd wait on the lake though....but if it turns out that the NK was purposefully waiting for a dragon, then that makes sense

I do have a strong feeling thougj that the big ice dragon spoiler which everyone knew about drug down a lot of the suspense for people

I feel very confident that it was all a trap. Starting with the lone White Walker and the 5 wights. That was specifically meant to lure them in. I have no problems with that.

The idea of an ice Dragon was implanted in my head either last season or the season before. Once I heard such a creature existed, I knew it was only a matter of time before one appeared on the show.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
My friend says he thinks Sansa sent Brianne away so that she could kill Arya. What do you all think?
aint no way lmao. i hope arya murks her in that case
:hhh: People Saying the show will end with a ruthless Sansa on the Iron Throne as the new heart of darkness, the new Cersei.
:hhh: aint no way that happens that would be plain retarded. the writers aren't that dumb. i feel like with how tyrion was trying to get dany to choose a successor is the writers possibly setting him up to end up on the iron throne. think about it. tyrion suggesed that dany try to bring the night's watch way of choosing a leader when it comes to ruling the 7 kingdoms. he has the reputation of saving the city during black water bay so he does have some clout in kings landing. and it's also now known that it wasn't tyrion who killed joffrey but olenna.