Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
She specifically DIDNT marry Daario because he was too 'small'. She married Hizdar instead.

I'm almost positive that my interpretation is correct

They are called 'smallfolk' if they are lowborn

Jon isn't lowborn, but being a b*stard still disqualifies you from marrying a queen
So why did Dany apologize to Tyrion after saying he's too small and Tyrion saying he(Jon) is small for a hero :usure:

Daps
Can we talk about how stupid this plan is to begin with?

Does anyone really believe this will sway the Mad Queen Cersei? Surely Tyrion is smart enough to know it won't. He knows his sister is ruthless and will have no problem going back on her word during this negotiation. As far a convincing Dany, seems it would've been much safer to just hop on Drogon and see the army of the dead herself. Why risk the lives of Jon and Jorah like that?

And having the Hound deliver the wight back to King's Landing is terrible, lazy writing (if that's the plan, I need to watch the rewatch this episode). He's gotta be the most recognizable fugitive in Westeros. And more importantly, he's not one of the men that Dany sent up there, so there's no way that was the plan all along. I don't recall any of the Dragonstone crew being killed. If the Hound is going to be delivering it to the capital, it's clearly just a lazy way to get him and the Mountain into the same city. :shaq2:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
sansa is gonna be on some slick shyt to littlefinger about arya like, "we gotta get end this bytch :demonic:" but it turns out arya already killed littlefinger and had his face on.

i didn't really see where arya was coming from at first but i now i agree. sansa has to die :ehh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Seems like they were there for a while, homeboy froze to death. But the night king might have predicted danny would come with dragons so he waited so he could get one for himself. It was a trap

Some of that weirdness was the odd wait on the lake though....but if it turns out that the NK was purposefully waiting for a dragon, then that makes sense

It was most likely a plan but even that was iffy writing. It was heavily implied that the only reason the wights just stood there waiting was because the ice was breaking, so if the charged they would end up in the water. When The Hound throws that last rock. it bounces easily because the cold has made the ice strong again. So the wights go :mjgrin: and start charging slowly at them, without any sign of a dragon approaching. I do believe the NK was waiting for a Dragon, but he should've made the wights stop until Danny showed up, imo.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It was most likely a plan but even that was iffy writing. It was heavily implied that the only reason the wights just stood there waiting was because the ice was breaking, so if the charged they would end up in the water. When The Hound throws that last rock. it bounces easily because the cold has made the ice strong again. So the wights go :mjgrin: and start charging slowly at them, without any sign of a dragon approaching. I do believe the NK was waiting for a Dragon, but he should've made the wights stop until Danny showed up, imo.
I mean he knew Danny would probably come, even if the wights successfully killed them Danny would still be on her way, she wouldn't know until she got there

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing Gendry left the group around 4-5pm and made it back to the wall around 8pm right before sunset. Sent the Raven at 9pm. Dany gets the Raven around midnight. Then she leaves on her Dragons at the break of dawn and makes it to them around 8-9am. So they really just spent the night on that ice rock.

My Nikka do you work for UPS or something :lolbron:

Im not taking a shot at you fam but people need to just accept that the writers are wrapping this shyt the fukk up. No need to make excuses for the fukkery. Its enjoyable regardless.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
aint no way lmao. i hope arya murks her in that case

:hhh: aint no way that happens that would be plain retarded. the writers aren't that dumb. i feel like with how tyrion was trying to get dany to choose a successor is the writers possibly setting him up to end up on the iron throne. think about it. tyrion suggesed that dany try to bring the night's watch way of choosing a leader when it comes to ruling the 7 kingdoms. he has the reputation of saving the city during black water bay so he does have some clout in kings landing. and it's also now known that it wasn't tyrion who killed joffrey but olenna.

But who else knows apart from Cersei and Jamie, at most Bronn? Unless Jamie is telling everyone, which I cannot see, yet. And with Cersei still wanting revenge on Tyrion, she had no need to tell anyone except for possibly Qyburn and even then, with him being the only other person she trusts outside of Jamie, their relationship is more on a, need to know basis.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:picard: Im also hearing this
:hhh: People Saying the show will end with a ruthless Sansa on the Iron Throne as the new heart of darkness, the new Cersei.

I admit I would love that ending just to see the RAGE online from Sansa haters.:lolbron:

Would be silly though:mjlol:
I've already seen the spoilers for all of episode 6 and 7 and that doesn't happen :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean he knew Danny would probably come, even if the wights successfully killed them Danny would still be on her way, she wouldn't know until she got there

Danny only came down when she spotted the group. if she doesn't see them (because they are dead) she never comes close enough for Jan Zelezny to show off his skills and murk a dragon. It's iffy writing no matter how we look at it :heh: It was still dope as fukk though.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The stupid thing is Bran could squash this beef in 1 min lol.
Well since you brought it up :manny:
Bran does squash the beef by giving Sansa the entire rundown of all of the shyt Littlefinger is responsible for going as far back as Season 1. He even tells Sansa the line Littlefinger told Ned before he became an "enemy of the state" ("I did warn you not to trust me)

So she repeats this to Littlefinger in front of all of Northern lords and learders, presents the cat's paw dagger that once belonged to Littlefinger and even starts mentioning how Baelish sold her off to the Boltons. At that point she has Arya slit his throat with the same dagger he tried to have the assassin from Season 2 use to kill Bran . Arya and Sansa reconcile and squash the beef